• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

LunarAngelHex

Step by step. Day by day.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need to discuss things outside of the roleplay, please use this forum here to do so!

If you need to speak to me privately about something going on in the roleplay, please contact me using my DMs!

I'd like to start it out in new-leaf or bare-leaf, that would give more cause for the clans to be arguing, and more reason for them to dift from starclan. But, I'd like everyone's opinion on this. Once we come to a mural agreement, I'll add it to the forum information.

Spring or winter...got it. Hmm....well...if there's been starvation in the clans during winter...I could see that being an issue as to the clans thinking starclan has forsaken them. It would also create difficulties for the group with traveling in winter...make hunting harder for them compared to new leaf where things would just be coming to life again.

That makes sense, particularly bare-leaf since supplies would be especially scarce, I think!
Though, then we could consider, would some of the Clans put up a fuss about sending out warriors and apprentices at such a time? Especially since they're drifting from StarClan anyways, so some might not trust the prophecy as much. (Though on a smaller, less related note, that could be a plot point in and of itself-)

Spring or winter...got it. Hmm....well...if there's been starvation in the clans during winter...I could see that being an issue as to the clans thinking starclan has forsaken them. It would also create difficulties for the group with traveling in winter...make hunting harder for them compared to new leaf where things would just be coming to life again.
Those are good points!

Bare-leaf does sound like a better idea. Like you two made points, it would be more like starclan has forsaken them, and they would be very hesitant on sending out their warriors and apprentices, especially with a sudden thing that it's just so happens these cats have gifts. It would make for good conflict.

Hmmm...you know? I'm...pretty sure...correct me if I am wrong...that medicine cats can connect with star clan and...can they connect with dark forest cats too? I know leaders have 9 lives and that...I think...they're given their lives by past leaders who died. I wonder if these characters, the ten, would be considered...cursed or gifted by having these gifts?

Past leaders, warriors, or whoever was close to the leader in question. That's who gives the new leader their lives. And that would be very interesting, divide the background cats and extra characters with the thought "are they really gifts? Or are they curses?"

I hope so! I can't wait for the story to begin! I'm still curious on one thing though, should I be the one to start it, or should I have every pick a number and do a random number pull?

I would suggest you start it since you are the GM and know the plot, etc.
I hope so! I can't wait for the story to begin! I'm still curious on one thing though, should I be the one to start it, or should I have every pick a number and do a random number pull?
I agree with Scorpio. Though, maybe we could do the number pull thing for the order that we post in after the starting post? (I'm a little new to group RPs so I don't know if there's already something set up for this, forgive me lol)

My niece was born yesterday! I'm officially an aunt to a 7 lb 4 oz and 19.5 inch niece named Sawyer. Which...apparently means wood cutter. I call her sprout.

It is possible, I have seen it done, where we could do a post order after the GM posts the starter and then one would follow that order in posting.

Wait, that's actually a good idea, have everyone pull a number, and that's how we all reply. It could keep things organized, make sure everyone is included, and make everything look presentable!!!

Also!! Congratulations Scorpio!!! I'm very happy to hear that!

Agreed with the above point Lunar.

Thank you all! I gotta get a present for the baby on Tuesday. Haven't seen her yet due to living in a different county so gotta figure out what to get a newborn baby. I am thinking a stuffed animal.

My niece was born yesterday! I'm officially an aunt to a 7 lb 4 oz and 19.5 inch niece named Sawyer. Which...apparently means wood cutter. I call her sprout.

It is possible, I have seen it done, where we could do a post order after the GM posts the starter and then one would follow that order in posting.
Congratulations!! And, a stuffed animal sounds like a great idea!

Yeah...I can't really think of anything else to get. I did think a necklace but 1. that's expensive and i don't have the money for jewelry, and 2. choking hazard. Stuffed animal was my main thing I was leaning towards though.

Yeah...I can't really think of anything else to get. I did think a necklace but 1. that's expensive and i don't have the money for jewelry, and 2. choking hazard. Stuffed animal was my main thing I was leaning towards though.
Yeah, that makes sense lol. I may not know a lot about babies, but I could see jewelry presenting some hazards like that until she's older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back