• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It was good! We went to a small Chinese buffet. And the doctors went well, just a check up for everyone!

At Noon (12:00 PM EST) I will be going to my mom's I think to drop off baby stuff with my grandmother. That will take around 51 minutes (fastest, depending on traffic).

Just wanted to let everyone know, I have some midterms this week, so I will be active I just might be a little slower than usual since I'm cramming and whatnot

No worries and midterms suck. Good luck. I will be mobile until tomorrow.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm at least a little glad because some of them are more like assignments, but still, stressful.
And, okay! Btw, did the visit go okay? If you don't mind me asking, ofc.

Well grandmom and aunt did not go to TN. Daisy (one of aunt’s dogs) threw up all over my aunt and the car so they came home and another of aunt’s dogs was barking crazily during the ride. So they are going to do stuff around Ohio.

Visit…visit was long and tiring. Felt uncomfortable with sprout’s great grandfather and his wife the, mostly because they don’t like mom and accuse her of being a gold digger as well as not like me at all. Sprout is so tiny! She has baby acne which I did not know about. Sister (middle one) does not like babies. Sprout for all red and sister asked sprout if she was okay, if she was alive and if she was breathing. I was scared to hold her as I didn’t want to break her and I do no think I have held a baby before. I eventually did and her mom didn’t have an issue with everyone touching the baby. Of course, when we left, she got grumpy again but sister (sprout’s mom) appreciated the gifts. I did hold sprout towards the bed and mom too a couple pics of me holding her. Mom said I was beaming when I held sprout.

Then had to go get snacks for me and then pick up outlaw and get laundry and at grandmom’s until like tomorrow. Very tiring day.

Oh boy, I haven't received any notification from this site. That's not good.

I am really sorry about that!

By the way, has anyone heard anything about Duende? I'm a bit worried.

Thank you, it's just I got worried that something might have happened to them.
And I also didn't know that, it scared me honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back