• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC: The Underways of Gethamane

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Also, Lochar Lochar I was thinking that moving a dot or two of Abilities into Survival might be in order. Would that be ok? Its not like we have started out yet.

I can handle the idea of a budding bromance between Duncan and Max. We can have a friendly rivalry as to which one of us has the better fighting style: me and my sword or you and your highly evasive fists.

Lochar Lochar Regarding my Control Spell. I will be taking Wood Dragon's Claw as my control spell. The description states that if it is the sorcerer's Control Spell, then he/she can develop Evocations for it. Would the themes of said evocations have to revolve around it being wood? or can they include such things as the Sorcerous Initation, Intimacies of the character, and Specialties?

Am asking so I can create a clear idea of what sorts of Evocations I might want to build for it.

The evocations should be about you. As your first, it should likely lean on why you chose claw as your control spell, or your shaping ritual.

So, when are we jumping off on this? Are we holding on any other players to submit characters?

A quick question for you, Mr. Lochar Lochar . With my spell of Summon Demon and my Anima power
For 10 motes, the Twilight may touch an Essence 1-3 elemental or a demon of the first circle, conjoining its Essence to her anima. Roll Intelligence + Occult against the creature’s Resolve. If successful, this creates a pact that changes the spirit into her familiar, allowing her to target it with applicable Survival Charms. In addition, the Twilight can reflexively summon the spirit instantly for three motes, drawing it through the Essence of the world to appear beside her. She may banish the creature again, reflexively, for free, returning it to the tides of Essence that suffuse Creation until needed. The Twilight may have up to (Essence) spirit familiars bound in this fashion at once.
would I be able to start the game out with a demon bound to me?

That's fine. Thanks to my Caste Anima power, I can dismiss it for a zero mote cost, and call it back to me with 3 motes. That way, if I need the extra muscle, I can just pop it back out and have it get into the bad guys faces. Thank you.

I also would have assumed that Deunan would have taken a shot at that Int+Lore to see what else she might have learned about Gethamane. But hey. :D

A quick question for you, Mr. Lochar Lochar . With my spell of Summon Demon and my Anima power
For 10 motes, the Twilight may touch an Essence 1-3 elemental or a demon of the first circle, conjoining its Essence to her anima. Roll Intelligence + Occult against the creature’s Resolve. If successful, this creates a pact that changes the spirit into her familiar, allowing her to target it with applicable Survival Charms. In addition, the Twilight can reflexively summon the spirit instantly for three motes, drawing it through the Essence of the world to appear beside her. She may banish the creature again, reflexively, for free, returning it to the tides of Essence that suffuse Creation until needed. The Twilight may have up to (Essence) spirit familiars bound in this fashion at once.
would I be able to start the game out with a demon bound to me?

Am away from my book right now, but can Twilights get Survival as Supernal? That would be super crazy...

Am away from my book right now, but can Twilights get Survival as Supernal? That would be super crazy...

No, they can't and i didn't check that.

Game pause. Psychie Psychie you have today to fix the fact that Twilights can't get awareness as their supernal either.

Last edited:

No, they can't and i didn't check that.

Game pause. Psychie Psychie you have today to fix the fact that Twilights can't get awareness as their supernal either.

He doesn't have Survival as Supernal... I was suddenly struck with the horror of a Twilight who could do it and starts with a dematerialized first circle demon that manifests enhanced by the Survival familiar charms... luckily it will take longer for him to be able to pull it off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back