• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC: The Underways of Gethamane

Main
Here
Lore
Here

Lochar

God of Storytellers
This thread is for out of character discussion, randomness, and other oddities of the players and Storyteller.

Players, you are welcome to discuss if you're already a known circle, or if I need to bring you in seperately. Lore thread is linked, please go ahead and put your characters in there.

Houserules:
1. Since this is a text based medium, as long as your action is more than "I swing mah swerd!" or "I magic missile the darkness!" assume a one point stunt. I'll let you know if it's more.

Other houserules to be added as necessary.

Last edited:
Will have to work on getting my sheet ready for posting in the next day or two. We've had 3 holidays week after week.

But I would welcome us being a known circle, which means we will need to discuss some common grounds.

I don't mind that. It will save us the headache of trying to get through the initial meeting without causing a fight due to conflicting Intimacies.

BTW, that cookie was wonderful!

Just to be cruel and evil, technically Sherwood you had the first reply... :P

Shadow, you've got a couple/few days probably. At least until you have to throw your first dice. :D

So, what do we want to post about ourselves that the others would know? Usually everyone has a few secrets to themselves.

Duncan is pretty open with what he's willing to share. He was a member of a city watch prior to his Exalting as a Dawn caste, and since then, he's been tapping into his previous memories of being a swordmaster, and is working to master his sword-based martial art. He is very protective of people he considers his friends, and has a very noble streak about him - to the point of trying to help people out to make Creation a better place without asking for any kind of payment in return.

Max is a street thug that turned to crime to help his family out, mostly enjoys fighting for the thrill. Is hoping to take a more honorable path, but realizes his skills from petty crime and brawling will likely be needed to make things happen. Once dreamed of being a minstrel, gave that dream up when he dropped out of secondary school to look after his Mom. Still trains his voice for imitations and singing though.

Snow Blossom is the daughter of a now deceased tribe. She was the daughter of the tribe's wise woman, and is skilled in medicine, lore, and the occult, but her passion is the wild spaces. She is a charitable soul, who has been travelling the entire peninsula where Gethamane and Whitewall are situated, helping out settlements, lost travelers, and such. But she has a burning hatred to the Fae, who killed her tribe. She is soft spoken, and kind, but if you piss her off, she will punch you, but she uses Brawl, and no martial art. She Exalted upon returning to her tribe's location and seeing the carnage the fae have perpetrated, only to be tasked with removing their threat from the face of Creation, which she tried to do, but the Fae Noble evaded her.

Deunan is a former Dynast from House Tepet, and is still very conflicted with the Immaculate Philosophy that she was brought up with and the knowledge that she is now a Solar Exalt herself. It is a rare time that the former Dynast uses her House name, but can be talked into playing the role of Scion of House Tepet (but you'll owe me a serious favor!) In her past life, she was a academician and a scholar, and has continued to have a very excitable curiosity for anything new. Deunan is a sorceress, and wants to master all three Circles of Sorcery. She carries a bow, and dabbles in archery, but is the first to admit that she is far from an expert.

Snow Blossom will have a field day with Deunan, bringing her to come to terms with being a Solar, and with Max, trying to make him be more honorable.

deunan has three dots in archery and a specialty in bows. Only a Solar can say that is dabbling. Lol

Compared to people like Duncan and Maximilian? Yeah, she's just good. They are outstanding in their combat skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back