• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC: The Underways of Gethamane

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Experience Received 9/29/18
  • Color me impressed.

Do you have a fact you're introducing then, or are you just challenging that it's unknown?

Excellency cannot double your specialty, so I do have to take away a die. Sucks that your last and third to last die are both 10s, since one of those is normally what I'd take (either the last die, or the last die before stunt). So 12 successes

Bottomless Wellspring does not say that it's free success is non-Charm like Harmonious does, so technically I should remove two more dice for a free success, but we'll ignore that for this roll. Do note that for the future, however. +1 success, 13 successes

We'll call that the edge of a two point stunt, so 1 more success, and you can have your WP point back. 14 successes

Willpower +1 success. 15 successes

Harmonious, +1 success. 16 successes

Threshold was 10, so doubling the six remaining gives 12. I really need to know what your new fact is, or challenging. Changes what I write.

Also, +2 Solar Experience to everyone for Role Bonus. I'd give Duenan the Expression bonus too, but your post didn't actually reveal anything about you. Perhaps the post after what you learn comes up.

Last edited:
    Back