• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] SAIL THE STARS : SPECKS AND SPELLS Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Murdergurl Murdergurl Can you explain what Kyrocite Ore is?
it's b/s fluff. Not really meant to be put into any kind of context. Just sci-fi jargon for some random mineral that the company was mining from somewhere. You can take the name and make it whatever you want, or not and just never mention it again from here on out. What i mean to say, is it's inconsequential.

it's b/s fluff. Not really meant to be put into any kind of context. Just sci-fi jargon for some random mineral that the company was mining from somewhere. You can take the name and make it whatever you want, or not and just never mention it again from here on out. What i mean to say, is it's inconsequential.
Ah ok. Because it sounded very close to another ore we have (Kasorrite) and I would have changed the name if you had something in mind.

Is in the progress of making CS. I got some questions.

- So, Earth is currently a waste land, lacking of resource, right? So where is most of human population that is still possessing of high technology now?
- Is something like general crew or cabin boy available for role in CS? I am thinking of making my character still a student that join to help the institute that created and raised him to pay debt to prevent their bankruptcy and also to continue his education.

Is in the progress of making CS. I got some questions.

- So, Earth is currently a waste land, lacking of resource, right? So where is most of human population that is still possessing of high technology now?
- Is something like general crew or cabin boy available for role in CS? I am thinking of making my character still a student that join to help the institute that created and raised him to pay debt to prevent their bankruptcy and also to continue his education.
-They're not necessarily crammed up in one planet. Some would spend their lives on a gigantic luxury cruise spacecraft, or buy a planet for themselves, stuff like that.
There can be a giant luxury planet where rich people come and open parties, you can make one if you want.

-anything not of the central role you can just make a fitting one up, so yes. You can make a cabin boy ish role for your char.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Do you have a species lore for the Lotharionas?
Still working out the details. The fact that they are even sentient humanoid plants just materialized, as well as how they have to use alchemy to utilize there magical ability. So far i have that they sort of accidentally artificially evolved by another magical race and were eventually almost completely wiped out at some point. Maybe the magical equivalent to Mass Effect's geth which werent as successful.

Still working out the details. The fact that they are even sentient humanoid plants just materialized, as well as how they have to use alchemy to utilize there magical ability. So far i have that they sort of accidentally artificially evolved by another magical race and were eventually almost completely wiped out at some point. Maybe the magical equivalent to Mass Effect's geth which werent as successful.
We literally have a sniper dryad that can transform herself into a tree at will. You can go wild. Science has left the chat.

Alright, I'm going through everyone's sheets slowly, so bear with me here.
ChasmOfOrganicMatter ChasmOfOrganicMatter
I don't see a clear explanation of how big lobster man ended up in a Debt Salvation Program, if you mind adding that part in?

Murdergurl Murdergurl
I haven't asked this, but do you have a weight/power limit of the grav gun in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back