• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ah, I was just slower than I intended and have wasted the whole day basically. My working hours are very flexible and I work at my PC from home at least.

Is there anyone near the medbay that'd like to play tour guide of the ship for a short while? Otherwise Karah'd probably get lost lol

Can Karah just talk to herself and have Inaros answer, or something similar? She probably doesn't know how to interact with Inaros yet.

4k something - 1000. Karah was sent into space by 3k something. Voice assistants were introduced in 2k something. I'm pretty sure she's not a cavewoman.

Plot twist she is an immortal barbarian cyborg warrior powered by a neutron star
For centuries immortal she will quest through time and space

I just wrote a quick post to hopefully get myself back in.
I didn't do anything with Del because... I don't know what the situation is regarding Connor? I dunno, I got a bit disorientated with that and I don't think I saw a reply.

I still have a few exams but I'll try to be more frequently posting again!

0stinato 0stinato you may be joined in on the further interaction witht he Hwasubun representative yay
Indeed, it seems at least Snout will be a suitable player in this sort of thing. Del also knows a bit of medicine if that's any use. Of course, final call for crew is the Captain's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back