• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I FEEL SO BAD THAT MOMO'S HAVING A BAD DAY PLEASE FDSKJLDFKSLJDF. this bad first meeting is giving me LIFE though i love how she feels bad about it 😭😭 it's okay they can 👀 work it out 👀 l a t e r 👀

So everyone is now socially awkward! Yaaaay! oh wait that's not really a good thing, is it?

i'm sorry for ghosting you guys :(
life been hectic, my aunt and uncle are going to have a kid, i might be getting a job

though i was thinking of a theme for Hinote i wish i put which is uprising by muse haha

it's np, and good luck with the job :0

also, themes sound fun! i think it'd be a cute lil thing to put in the character sheets as a misc. or just in the ooc

AreSneksSly AreSneksSly Beetlejuice Beetlejuice smolfluffball smolfluffball Ciscodog Ciscodog Firelie Firelie
It just occurred to me while planning that I never asked this, if you have any triggers or things that make you extremely uncomfortable please let me know! You can DM it to me if you don't want to make it public. I'll be sure not to include anything in the story that you aren't comfortable with.
I am WAY too late to ask this, I deeply apologize.

i don't have any triggers and i don't think the rp is going to include either things at all (well, maybe one of the things) but! cannabalism makes my stomach turn and eye gore is terrifying to me. and you might be late but at least you asked! it's always better to ask later than never 💖

Hi, putting my inputs here:
No triggers here, luckily
And take your time, life comes first!
I have an idea of a theme, but I want to save it for later.

I don't have a theme for my girl because skshhsja I never do

And as for triggers, I've not encountered any luckily, but I'll say when something makes me uncomfortable!

I will probably just have Asuka go to his homeroom, assuming that class is about to start

I took waaay too long to finish those, thanks for the push Firelie ;;
The school bell will ring once Coach & Hinote and Aris & Kichiro get to a good spot to stop and then... Alien Party vote.
Alien time approaching!!!

THE COOOOOOOOACH HAS A NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. i love him. love him. pls what vague description did coach eiichi write for aris im fdkjfdskl pls coach he's gonna be chaotic all year long you cannot stop him 😤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back