• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Hirquitickitty

Become Ungovernable
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Heeeeeey, got this up a bit late but better now then never- right! r-right
smolfluffball smolfluffball AreSneksSly AreSneksSly Firelie Firelie
As stated in the title this is the OOC thread for the RP "Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space", working title. I only ask you don't spoil any of the BG on your characters with your group-mates OOC!
Otherwise, let's chat!​

Last edited:
hello hello!!! can i just say i actually LOVE how long the title of the rp is rn, its so fun??? like its so to the point 😩
(also my backstory might be a little long 💦 i hope that that's okay!! i'll mark it as a spoiler when i send the sheet over so it doesn't make the sheet Long. i'm trying to cut it down but i've never written out this particular characters history so im like 🤪 trying to get everything all sorted out aaaa)

can i just say i actually LOVE how long the title of the rp is rn, its so fun??? like its so to the point
I'm glad! I love verbose titles too, they're just so funny to me I can't not make them everytime I title something lmaooo
(NP about the character's backstory! I love reading up on people's OCs and i rlly like the set-up phase of projects ahsbkjdaj)

udfkkds i wish i could come up with verbose titles 😭 i always SUCK at titling things but i always adore long titles that describe the story so concisely. like i??? am always impressed with it. the title honestly is what caught my interest for this rp so you're doing something right 👀

(oh okok i'm glad you enjoy reading because i'm having fun writing it, even if i am struggling so hard :'))) i really am excited to use my boy because i've never got to use him fully in any rp's before!! i've had him in two different rp's before but they DIED before i even got to post with him so i'm looking forward to seeing how he can develop and stuff!)

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* thank you!! aa- I'm awful at titles 99.99% of the time im glad this one worked lel
This is actually my first time doing a group RP, I'm happy I'm doing alright so far!

(YOO we are gonna get your boy off the ground I swear it!!)

SJDFJDFS LATE REPLY OOPS i've been on all this time but didn't get notified 😭 but congrats on this being the first rp you're running!! 🎉 it's a lot of fun to run a group but its also really stressful haha. i've run a few in my time and it's always fun to see what people think of when plot things happen or when there's mystery to the plot c: like its.... fun to laugh at what people come up with, honestly.

(i'm about to send over my sheet! can i send it in the pm i sent you earlier or would you prefer a new one?)

Don't worry about it! I also miss notifs all the time ;; and thank you!! ^o^
I can def see how this can get stressful hella quick, no clue how people be running like 5 of these at a time lmao. Thank goodness my muse is high and my time is limitless right now! I hope this turns out to be fun!
(Yeah you can send it on the same PM!)

yes omg it definitely can be stressful sometimes!! i think starting off with a small group and having a lot of inspiration for the rp is a good way to start gming, because that makes is a lot of fun. it also helps when the people who are joining your group are eager to be part of it (hehe hello >u<) and when everyone communicates with each other!

(i'm just,,,, working on his weakness and then i am Done i'm so excited to send him,,,, i hope you like him 😭 i do have a couple of concerns with the sheet but i'll let you know about them when i send it over!)

'm late as always but hello!! I should have my girl up by tomorrow at least :kissopeneyes:
weLCOME TO THE PARTY 🎉

also zera!! (can i call you zera? :0) i'm excited to see your character,,, im excited to see everyone's characters!! if it's only going to be you, me, sly and firelie, is that enough people for the rp to start? or would you like more people to join?

cool! B)) i'm excited to see the characters everyone makes but it would be nice if another person joined 🤔 i'm adding stuff for my boys borg and then i'll send over the edited sheet 👀

AreSneksSly AreSneksSly hELLo friend i love your girl,,,,,,,,, she's so good. i hope that she and aris will get along but also if they butt heads i think that'd be fun 👀

oh also i have another question fdskjdfsk, is the rp starting at the beginning of the school year? or is there a possibility for characters to know each other a little bit before the rp starts? :0

👀👀 okay so we agree butting heads would be fun but Also consider,,,,,, friendship? potentially? will depend on how they get along in rp but aris is new and would like friends sdklkdsf also he could be Senpai AAHHHH

also aris is tallest out of the group so far 😭 this is so wild to me i never have the tallest character

enemies to friends im weeping. poor aris..... gotta make enemies before anything else huh 😔 that's okay he'd work with it but just be annoyed. i wonder how the group will actually be with each other tbh, they all seem like.... not the most willing to work with others 🤔

oh also i have another question fdskjdfsk, is the rp starting at the beginning of the school year? or is there a possibility for characters to know each other a little bit before the rp starts? :0
The RP takes place on the second day of school with the preface that your characters have been voted into the Alien Party the day before, however we can start on the first day if ya'll want!
If we start on the second day you'll basically all be stopped at the school gate by the gym teacher checking the uniforms of the students and be told to go to the gym, so on the way there you'll have a chance to interact before the teacher in the gym starts explaining Alien Party duties.
If we start on the first you'll go to school and have a normal day cycle and get to have a chance to react to the news of being elected into the Alien Party and get sent to the gym and get a debriefing before being told to go tell your parents and get ready for the next day when your duties begin. Def more character interaction before getting into the meat of it if we go with the first day, either one works for me ^u^

oh i think hMMM the first day would be fun to do but i'm alright with anything ✨ i think it'll depend on everyone else to see what they want to do but i do kinda want to get the bad news soon after the rp starts 🤔

also how uhhh how strict is the school about school uniform because aris absolutely doesnt wear his exactly how he needs to >o>

also how uhhh how strict is the school about school uniform because aris absolutely doesnt wear his exactly how he needs to >o>
The uniform is basically this for guys and this for girls but as long as the student wears either one or a combo of both it's not strictly gendered- screw gender roles me and my homies hate them.
(You'll have a chance to wear casual outfits on days with no school)
There's also a uniform specifically for Alien-Fighting which will be revealed in-RP
And poor Aris is definitely gonna get hounded for his hair not being black, but they're not going to be able to do much else than give him continuous infractions lel
I'll prob have it start on the first day then, the pacing does seem a bit better with that option anyway ^u^

oooo a gakuran i see i see. aris....... isn't gonna wear it correctly im sorry. he's here for a year and he's not from japan okay, he doesn't care about these school uniforms im fkldfskldfs. he'll probs wear a hoodie or something 😭 with his jacket over it but not buttoned up at all. and!! aris' hair naturally isn't even black so even if he dyed it back to normal color (which, again, he won't do im sorry to the principal of this school) it'd be too Lightly Colored. i also read the article and fdskjldfk aris would be like okay so you wanna test to see if this is my natural color even with his obviously not natural hair color. i can't wait for him to get told by teachers to follow the rules bc he. he won't.

do the teens who are chosen to be part of the Alien Party have some kinda special privileges? like they can't get expelled or anything because they're fighting aliens and protecting other students? because aris literally is going to be skating through the hallways sometimes soooo idk how he's gonna get away with everything pfff

LMAO I love how rebellious Aris is he and Kichiro are gonna have a time 👀
do the teens who are chosen to be part of the Alien Party have some kinda special privileges? like they can't get expelled or anything because they're fighting aliens and protecting other students? because aris literally is going to be skating through the hallways sometimes soooo idk how he's gonna get away with everything pfff
hehehe you'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back