• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
LMFAO he's gonna go insane seeing him break dress code everyday while Asuka is perfectly following dress code everyday and them being in THE SAME GROUP he will pass out

coah just gotta understand that he can give however many infractions and aris wont cave 😤 i cant wait for aris to become a Bad Role Model for kichiro pFFFF. honestly my goal,,,,,, has now become to antagonize coach as much as i can im so sorry coah im sure your a good guy but <3 aris won't like him so >o>

POLL TIME.

WHO WOULD LIKE ME TO VICIOUSLY BULLY ZERACHIIN INTO CREATING A DISCORD SERVER FOR RP OOC.

The forum is fine of course, its just that discors is far more suited for ooc discussion and the like.

i mean a discord would be nice but im honestly fine hanging out on the forums!! i don't think zera wants to have a discord because i'm not sure if they have one or like it or something 🤔 some people don't like to use discord because they forget about it and i think zera likes to keep stuff on the site but i'm not sure haha!

I SEE.

I JUST DONT LIKE OOC CUZ I DONT GET AS MANY COOL REACTIONS ON THESE POSTS. I need to get to an awesome post to reaction ratio to make it look like people actually like me.

Shots have been fired by Asuka XD

God this is going to be interesting

kjrwjsd that's okay she can be a prop that stops aris in his tracks <3 :blowkiss: im gonna write up a reply so pls wait to reply if u were thinking of doing it so we can get our kids interacting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back