• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
im so sorry head empty, that's such a sad affliction. i feel it so much all the time. i still need to work on my boy for our rp oops-- pls tho be more active i love mom0 with my heart, she's so good.

also go react to all my posts in the ooc give me that seratonin pls
i didn't mean mom that was a typo i hate my fingers

i love you so much oh my god im sill grinning im fdskjkldfs. 34. i cant believe. 34. this is what happens when you don't like my posts as soon as you see them, my guy. but i got 34 hearts from you i feel so loved i wish i could return all the love back.

Waaa I didn't get a chance to say yesterday but Beetlejuice Beetlejuice you snuck past the gate ! Hinote was gonna be stopped by the coach, but that interaction with Asuka is way too interesting- I wanna see how it plays out so I'll just assume she got past while he was distracted.
Also glad you're back AreSneksSly AreSneksSly ! It's alright, we all have off-periods ^u^ no stress!

Posted! Still being cold to Hinote >:3
Love the character design and the contrast they make, ngl

i feel so bad for kichi having to deal with aris and momo and this catastrohpe in front of the school gates btw 👀 how.... unfortunate... :3c

also i, too, am enjoying the contrast between hinote and asuka wlfjaodj. they're totally opposite and its fun to read!!

bout to post kichi's utter fright in a lil bit was just finishing it up :33
Also I. Love Momo?! I bursted out laughing at "I drink burgers for breakfast!" I can't wait for them all to be stuck in a group together hehehe
I live for how little Asuka cares about being threatened, I have a feeling him and Hinote might make some progress as friends potentially once they open up :0!!

Asuka secret Tsundere???

I dunno I think Kichiro may get along with Asuka at least a little, considering they both try to follow rules and such. Then again neither of them would make the first move

i think the more outgoing characters will help asuka and kichi get out of their shells some 🤔 asuka might be the hardest one to get through, because of his cold and kiiinda stand-offish exterior pfff. shoving them all together to fight aliens will probably not be that great tho,,, i imagine some fights might happen fdsjkldfs

Asuka just being like
"Aight you deal with the abominations ima just sit down and read

Oh god imagine the more explosive characters like Momo and Hinote having to deal with Aris throwing a fit when he can't catch an alien lmaoo
Kichiro and Asuka on the sidelines watching their seniors fumble and not helping agahsjs

Asuka just being like
"Aight you deal with the abominations ima just sit down and read
plEASE NO ARIS WOULD BE SO ANNOYED DFSKJLFSKLDF. he'd literally just sit down and read with him bc ya know if he's not gonna do then why should he have to??

Oh god imagine the more explosive characters like Momo and Hinote having to deal with Aris throwing a fit when he can't catch an alien lmaoo
Kichiro and Asuka on the sidelines watching their seniors fumble and not helping agahsjs
this is exactly what's going to happen though. i can already tell. aris would just let the girls go catch the alien if he can't do it tho dfskldfs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back