• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
OH MY GOD PLEASE AND KICHI WANTING TO LEARN TO SKATEBOARD HAS ME CRYIIIIIING I LOVE THAT????? yes absolutely older brother aris will teach him, mhm mhm. i actually have no idea how to skateboard BUT i hopped on one last weekend to see what it was like so 💪

i'll try to get out a post out today but i gotta make characters for rp's so :'))) we'll see if i have the time aaa. i can't wait for.... all the characters to find out their gonna be in the same alien party im so excited fdkldfs

I believe Asuka's foreshadowing was perfect then.
I'm sorry Asuka I had to do it.

i actually have no idea how to skateboard BUT i hopped on one last weekend to see what it was like so 💪
Same energy as me going on rollerblades for the first time after deciding I wanted to do this RP LMAO
Coach prolly wrote something like "Two toned hair foreigner, very rude, remember him" lolol Aris be making rivals everywhere he goes-
I'm sorry Asuka I had to do it.
lucioano.jpg

Same energy as me going on rollerblades for the first time after deciding I wanted to do this RP LMAO
Coach prolly wrote something like "Two toned hair foreigner, very rude, remember him" lolol Aris be making rivals everywhere he goes-
okay but rollerblades are hard to use?? like inline skates are hard bc you gotta know how to balance on them!! i like just roller skates because they're a loooot easier to use dsjkldfs. i used to have some but i outgrew them and never got another pair 😔
i love,, aris making rivals everywhere tbh. happy he and kichi are already Buds 😌 that friendship already blossoming, its so cute fdsklsdf

I don't think I've ever written a response that fast, they r... babie...
Aris is like :] friend time and Kichi is having a villain monologue in his head, i live 4 it ;;;

Once Hinote's post is out interacting with the coach I'll have the bell ring- thank you to those waiting patiently for us to finish up :'o

Everyday in the back of my mind I have little thoughts about how all the fellas are gonna interact once they're in the party, currently figuring out how I want to draw Aris so I can doodle them lol, maybe I'll add them to the lore thread once we get to the point that it's revealed.
Speaking of, I was thinking about how a thread where the character's can divulge random thoughts they have as diary entries or a group chat would work out (just as fun side-content stuff during downtime), but I'm not too certain on it right now. If I ever do add something like that it'd probably be a lot later down the line, but if you have any thoughts/opinions on that please let me know!
I think about this RP way too much

OH MY GOD THE WAY I FEEEEEEEL KICHI'S EMBARRASSMENT IM DKJFDSJKDFS. also hiM. HIM. BEING SO PROUD. IM FKJDFSNJDFSKJ WHAT A GOOD POST I LOVE KICHI,,,,,,,

ALSO DRAW ARIS SDFNSDKJ I'D FEEL SO HONORED,,,,,,,, i actually have a doodle of him thats Not. he uh is wearing a crop top but we can just ignore that tbh. its also not colored bc color sketches?? whaaat. i'll grab it in a sec bc its on my phone and im replying on computer rn.

and???? i LOOOOOVE the idea of a thread for our characters thoughts!! it could also be like a relationship tracker type thing c: a group chat could be fun too! maybe it could be done over a group pm or something? 🤔 like for in character chatter, right?

i forgot to ask but you dont want me to post again right??
You can post again but there won't be much response from kichi since bell will ring right after Hinote speaks to coach :^o
Kichi'll probably be like O_O and run away to class

Also TTHANK,, my son is a small ball of embarrassment I love writing him hehehe
YES YES ARIS ART *I AM LOOKING RESPECTFULLY*
Oh! a group PM might work! I have the "other" link as the interest check so it could also be an extra pages thingie to replace it, I very much like the idea of a relationship tracker!! Yea I was thinking it'd be in-character chatter and extra content people want to share about their characters, like if one had a diary and another peeked through it I think that'd be adorable! I'll be sure to talk it over with firelie too :3

You can post again but there won't be much response from kichi since bell will ring right after Hinote speaks to coach :^o
Kichi'll probably be like O_O and run away to class
gotcha!! i'll hold off on posting then 👌 aris definitely would be like dude it's okay don't worry about it, literally everyone makes that mistake when they try for the first time!! lowkey would feel bad kichi's so embarrassed but fdsjklfd im sure...... more embarrassing things will happen so uvu.

i'll send aris in my next reply bc dfsjfdjk im still on my comp but thats fine,,,,, i think a group pm would be good for character chatter/extra info and the other link could be a relationship tracker 👀 yes yes i agree. i think that's a fun idea!! i also am always a sucker for intercharacter relationships though so aaaaaaaaaa.

also aris art as promised,,,,, its not super great but :'))) one day i'll draw him Properly but art and me havent been getting along a whole lot so,,, an old picture 😔 the darker section is the orange and the light section is the pink c:

20191222_024442.jpg

OHHHHHH ARIS ART ADORABLE ?)2!!2!/&:
He looks so sweet 🥺 I love it!!!!! His outfit is also so pretty,,,ahshsisndk this will serve as good reference when I go to draw, thank u for the content...

It's alright! I understand, thanks for letting us know! After today we're gonna have the bell ring though, since I'm eager to move onto the next plot beat ^u^

School bell moment
Global/Schoolwide post means the same scene happens to every character even if they are in different areas, so even though you're in different classrooms the same thing happens in each one- if that makes sense.
If it wasn't clear, the text colored to your character's hex codes are them getting gossiped about by other students lel
Students in the same grade will be in the same classrooms!
As I understand it:
12th - Aris
11th - Hinote
10th - Kichiro and Momo
9th - Asuka
If I'm wrong, please correct me!

Time for a totally fair not at all rigged vote!
I have the concept for the Alien Party's coach ready (finally) and he's... a character. Figuratively and literally. I hope you like amphibians!
I'll get Kichiro's post out either later today or tomorrow

Last edited:
aris is in his senior year 😰 poor boy's all alone 😭 ALSO IM SCREAMING A FROG COACH YES YES YES YES YESYESYESYES.

i'll wait for kichi post to be up before i reply bc idk how exactly aris is gonna react to being told this and the rumors. (tbh he wont care about the rumors okay, he's IN UNIFORM??? he just is wearing a hoodie 🙄)

Edited my post to fix Aris's grade :p
hehehehe i'm VERY excited for coach
LMAO Aris PLS he is reminding me of when i was in elementary and we had to do a argumentative paper on whether dress code is good or not and most kids were passionate about hating dress code in my class so it was just me and one other girl sitting at a side table like goody two shoes writing about how dress code is good ⊙︿⊙ dang- I was a nerd !!!!

Dress code acceptance chart
Hate- Aris, Hinote
Neutral- Kichiro, Momo
Love- Asuka
Will Kichiro and Momo be swayed to the dark side by Aris and Hinote... or brought back to conformity by Asuka... only time will tell...

be swayed by big brother aris kichi........ do it. im 100% sure that aris' influence on kichi will be Good and Not At All A Problem 👍 and i also, as a child and as an adult now, would be against dress code. i wouldnt get to wear t-shirts and jeans and hoodies?? no thanks 💔 i honestly can't imagine what having a dress code is like-- well, no, i can, bc we did have one in school but it was SO STUPID.

I honestly think the only friend he'll have at first will be Kichiro, but only if one of them actually makes a move.

omg kichi gonna have TWO friends already!!! good for him 😭🎉 i think the alien party is gonna force everyone to work together eventually so they'll have no choice but to talk to each other haha. i can't wait to see them interact it'll be.... yeah, they'll have soooo much to say to each other PFF--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back