• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hirquitickitty

Become Ungovernable
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• YEAR 2014
    SIXTEEN YEARS AFTER FIRST CONTACT WITH ALIENS
    PUBLIC SCHOOL NO.9, JAPAN

1.PNGAlien nine_Moment.jpgAlien nine_Moment(2).jpgAlien nine_Moment(3).jpgAlien nine_Moment(4).jpgAlien nine_Moment(5).jpgAlien nine_Moment(6).jpgAlien nine_Moment(7).jpg

It's a new school year for the students of High School No.9, and this means a new batch of students must be inducted into the school's Alien Party for the sake of protecting those who attend. Your student is one of the lucky few chosen by a vote in their classroom! We will provide the necessary equipment needed for their duties as well as transportation home for any after school activities, so no expenditures will be needed from you. We hope to see your child blossom into a brave fighter!

Seems we have an opening for some more people!
You'll be joining as a transfer from another school into Public School no.9, if you plan on joining, I'll give you the whole breakdown.
You can reply to this post or DM me if you're interested!​

Last edited:
Did you know that you're more likely to click on this post if there's replies, and even more likely to comment if you're not the only one?
Probably doesn't apply as strictly here but I didn't want a plain old bump!

potentially interested! i've never seen the anime before but it sounds like an interesting plot and i can definitely google to see what the borgs look like c: are you planning on having a discord for ooc discussion?

potentially interested! i've never seen the anime before but it sounds like an interesting plot and i can definitely google to see what the borgs look like c: are you planning on having a discord for ooc discussion?
Glad to hear!! I don't plan on having a discord for this as I like to keep things onsite.

this sounds wild as hell. and as someone who adores out-there or unusual ideas, an rp like this seems like something right up my alley. very interested :>

smolfluffball smolfluffball AreSneksSly AreSneksSly Firelie Firelie
Awight! If you're keen on joining I refined the character sheet in the "rules" section of this post- fill it out and DM it to me! I will keep the more complex version with all the deets on your character, and we'll make a simplified one for the general public to see. As the RP goes on and people learn about your character we'll fill back in the 'missing' bits.
(If you're going to insert it into BBCode, please do that after I confirm the sheet so I can do it quicker!)
I'll make the OOC, CS and Lore section this week as people's sheets come in, hopefully by this week or next week(?) I'll set up the IC and we can get into it!

i can definitely google to see what the borgs look like c:
btw so sorry for being vague on the borgs ;-; I only realized I should've added something about them when I reread this- they're explained in detail in the CS skeleton! If you have more questions though, please feel free to ask!

To anyone else reading this thread that's interested, leave a comment that you're joining and feel free to send me a completed sheet as well!

Hirquitickitty Hirquitickitty I do actually have a question! In the CS is says to choose one for strength and weakness - are we supposed to pick from the list below that and then explain how their strength/weakness works for them? Or is there a scale of like, 1-10, and then we choose a number? Or do we just choose one and then not explain it? :0 Also is clan affiliation listed anywhere or will that be discovered over the course of the RP?

Good questions!
are we supposed to pick from the list below that and then explain how their strength/weakness works for them? Or is there a scale of like, 1-10, and then we choose a number? Or do we just choose one and then not explain it?
You choose one strength and one weakness from the list, ideally it would tie into your characters story somehow (example, if their parents were callous to them they might have stronger perseverance from dealing with it but weaker resolve as their shaky relationship with their parents could be exploited- or if they were unruly and got into fights as a child they might have stronger power or agility and weaker perseverance for not putting up with school/authority) and if it's not completely obvious how it ties in, explaining how it does would be pog! So essentially the first option you explained, "pick from the list below that and then explain how their strength/weakness works for them" is how it works, there's no scale.
Also is clan affiliation listed anywhere or will that be discovered over the course of the RP?
Clan affiliation will be discovered over the course of the RP, there will be a dedicated spot for it once the lore section is created! Just list N/A for now. :^D

Gotcha!! Thanks for the clarification <3 I'll get to working on my character as soon as I can - right now I'm thinking a transfer student because I have a character who's lowkey kinda chaotic but in a nonproblematic way (he loves to skateboard everywhere and runs into things on accident) that I really want to use :')) We'll see if I have any other Japanese characters I want to toss into the ring though 🤔

No prob!
I'm thinking a transfer student because I have a character who's lowkey kinda chaotic but in a nonproblematic way (he loves to skateboard everywhere and runs into things on accident) that I really want to use :'))
Awh! He sounds adorable (´; ω ;`)!!! I'm sure whoever you decide to use will be great!! :^D

Awh! He sounds adorable (´; ω ;`)!!! I'm sure whoever you decide to use will be great!! :^D
Aljfwofnowvj thanks!! :')) If I did decide to use him, then him skateboarding around wouldn't be a problem, would it? I actually am curious about how the rollerskates work too alckskk, do the characters carry them around with them constantly or are they kind of like, part of their borgs?

If I did decide to use him, then him skateboarding around wouldn't be a problem, would it? I actually am curious about how the rollerskates work too alckskk, do the characters carry them around with them constantly or are they kind of like, part of their borgs?
Sure! He can even use his skateboard instead of the roller-skates! The roller-skates are just external equipment, not apart of the borg, they're just so the students can move faster when fighting aliens. They usually only go on wheels when fighting aliens since it'd be a pain to be constantly rolling through school and daily life, unless the student wanted to go skating outside of a fighting setting like in your character's case! I really like the idea of a chaotic little guy always on his skateboard ^u^
There'd probably be a scene where the teacher tries to get him to wear skates but since he's more comfortable with the skateboard they just allow it, but I'm getting ahead of myself!
Typically they'd keep their skates in their backpack along with their uniform for fighting (uniform will be shown in-RP).

Sure! He can even use his skateboard instead of the roller-skates! The roller-skates are just external equipment, not apart of the borg, they're just so the students can move faster when fighting aliens. They usually only go on wheels when fighting aliens since it'd be a pain to be constantly rolling through school and daily life, unless the student wanted to go skating outside of a fighting setting like in your character's case! I really like the idea of a chaotic little guy always on his skateboard ^u^
There'd probably be a scene where the teacher tries to get him to wear skates but since he's more comfortable with the skateboard they just allow it, but I'm getting ahead of myself!
Typically they'd keep their skates in their backpack along with their uniform for fighting (uniform will be shown in-RP).
this is.......... honestly perfect. he's not constantly on his skateboard but he'd definitely feel more comfortable using it than rollerskates! it'd be fun if he like, tried to use them in a scene, and he just totally failed pffff. (he's not even that great of a skateboarder, he can't do many tricks, but he definitely would like skateboarding more than rollerskating haha!)
he'd just carry around his skateboard or let it hang off his backpack or something whenever he's not using it 🤔 i think i definitely want to use him so i gotta write up a full backstory for him then i'll send his sheet over your way!! <3

also if he uses a skateboard then there could be a moment when he loses it and is in a sticky situation but i, too, am getting ahead of myself so :'))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back