• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC — INHERIT THE EARTH.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, I read through the Lore faq page, but I didn't see elves or half-elves listed in what the effects of magerot be on them
that's because it hasn't been asked yet! it's rather a taxing process to scribe every single race's magerot effects, so i only do it on demand. adding halfelves/elves shortly!

that's because it hasn't been asked yet! it's rather a taxing process to scribe every single race's magerot effects, so i only do it on demand. adding halfelves/elves shortly!
Sorry I was just wondering if it was up yet, but you don't have to add it if it takes too much time! I might make a human anyway

I looked through the character sheets that are up right now and it seems like not many have applied for the Warlock role, so I think I'm going to go for that! Suddenly losing his/her patron will be an interesting twist in my character's background/persona

Sorry I was just wondering if it was up yet, but you don't have to add it if it takes too much time! I might make a human anyway

I looked through the character sheets that are up right now and it seems like not many have applied for the Warlock role, so I think I'm going to go for that! Suddenly losing his/her patron will be an interesting twist in my character's background/persona
no prob! it's up in the lore thread now 💞 and i'm excited to see your application!

im crying.
got four exams this week and might not have the time to do my cs. ):
ill do what i can but if i dont make it im still looking forward to following this rp < 3

vinn vinn
oh shitt thats rough man :/ If you want though, we can give you an extension :o

I'm mostly done with my character, I just have to put in her backstory (which I already have a pretty good idea for) which I'll do tomorrow!

last day of applications (unless extensions are asked)~

Finally done with my character! That took such a long time haha, totally went down the rabbit hole of DND on the internet as I was doing research for my character. Also the backstory took much longer than I expected, so sorry in advance if it's too long :closed eyes open smile:

Also, for anyone wondering!! CS are all due today, but we'll be deciding tomorrow and announcing the day after (4/19). So, don't worry if you need to request an extension, we have room for a grace period.

counting to midnight....

bruh you atleast have a lot of material and i love your oc..... love them mean bitches.................
u kno when i was coming up with the roles i came up with a vibe image for each role and this was the priest's:
1hqk3u.png

heyo, posted my cs

will be adding code later, but I just wanted to get it up, let me if there are any problems with it

heyo, posted my cs

will be adding code later, but I just wanted to get it up, let me if there are any problems with it
AAAAAAAAAA NEW CS NEW CS NEW CS 💖 I LOVEEEEEEEEE
and also, jsyk, you dont have to add code if you dont want to~ i know firsthand coding is a pain the ass and it 100% does not factor into our decision either way!

time to officially close applications, but the grace period & deliberations will now begin!
very excited to read the completed cses, and can't wait to see any last-minute apps later on.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back