• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Well, that explains the industrial sized can of RAID you always seem to have available.

Well, that explains the industrial sized can of RAID you always seem to have available.
Lol, you have no idea XD You ever see the movie Bug? I swear my sanity gets like that, only the bugs are for addons, lol.

Fable Fable I'm gonna have to leave this rp, since I'll be gone for another week or two due to family. Feels bad to keep on delaying. :/

Fable Fable I'm gonna have to leave this rp, since I'll be gone for another week or two due to family. Feels bad to keep on delaying. :/
That's fine. When/If you get time, you can always join then.

Hi! I'm new but I've been roleplaying for quite some time. I was wondering if I'd be able to join? I've read most of the slides though and it's extremely interesting! I have several character ideas already and I'd love, if I'm able to join, to talk to you and see which one you think would fit the best for for the already made characters! Fable Fable

Hi! I'm new but I've been roleplaying for quite some time. I was wondering if I'd be able to join? I've read most of the slides though and it's extremely interesting! I have several character ideas already and I'd love, if I'm able to join, to talk to you and see which one you think would fit the best for for the already made characters! Fable Fable
Sure you can join it's always open to new members. We do have a discord which we use for ooc stuff, though that is optional.

You are also post the general character ideas you have here as well.

Sure you can join it's always open to new members. We do have a discord which we use for ooc stuff, though that is optional.

You are also post the general character ideas you have here as well.
Okay!! I'm really leaning towards the Nephlim or the human/magician character, but as you'll see, I also have two others I could do if they would fit better! I also don't think that these go against any lore but if I missed something, I do apologize. I also did join the discord, on there I'm Goldie!
- A fallen Nephlim, they knew about a corrupt person in the Chamber and tried to show proof of it. Didn't go their way and was, therefore, exiled.

- A human/magician? older woman who may be a veteran. She had gotten injured during a mission but is back after putting herself through training to show she's still fit for the job.

- (This one's more of a rough idea. I don't have a reason as to why they fought or why they would be set free, but these are just generalized thoughts.) A demon who fought, failed, but lived because of the mercy shown from a descendant to the throne. This means they become their slave. They are extremely devoted and were either set free and decided to join SMITED, or were told to and, therefore, did as such.

- Another demon guy playing into the trope of bad-ass older person, maybe getting back from a separate mission or maybe he's a rookie to the agency, but was a bit of a vigilante when it came to helping other supernatural races.

Last edited:
Okay!! I'm really leaning towards the Nephlim or the human/magician character, but as you'll see, I also have two others I could do if they would fit better! I also don't think that these go against any lore but if I missed something, I do apologize. I also did join the discord, on there I'm Goldie!
- A fallen Nephlim, they knew about a corrupt person in the Chamber and tried to show proof of it. Didn't go their way and was, therefore, exiled.

- A human/magician? older woman who may be a veteran. She had gotten injured during a mission but is back after putting herself through training to show she's still fit for the job.

- (This one's more of a rough idea. I don't have a reason as to why they fought or why they would be set free, but these are just generalized thoughts.) A demon who fought, failed, but lived because of the mercy shown from a descendant to the throne. This means they become their slave. They are extremely devoted and were either set free and decided to join SMITED, or were told to and, therefore, did as such.

- Another demon guy playing into the trope of bad-ass older person, maybe getting back from a separate mission or maybe he's a rookie to the agency, but was a bit of a vigilante when it came to helping other supernatural races.
Gah sorry for the previous typo, I was on my phone and the thing is evil with autocorrect. >_>; All of them look good, the only issue is that all new members always start out as rookies, no matter the character age. Other than that it is up to you, but I also really do like the Nephilim idea. :3

Gah sorry for the previous typo, I was on my phone and the thing is evil with autocorrect. >_>; All of them look good, the only issue is that all new members always start out as rookies, no matter the character age. Other than that it is up to you, but I also really do like the Nephilim idea. :3
No worries, I can't type for my life on my phone. And I see! Then I'll most likely do that Nephilim! And just to be clear- do Nephilim's look like humans just with magical wings or do they look like demons with wings? Like, the different eye colors, fangs, horns, etc.

No worries, I can't type for my life on my phone. And I see! Then I'll most likely do that Nephilim! And just to be clear- do Nephilim's look like humans just with magical wings or do they look like demons with wings? Like, the different eye colors, fangs, horns, etc.
Lol, even when I type properly on my phone it changed things like AFK to AFLAC. You can ask Birdsie Birdsie about that one, lol. And yes, Nephilim's are basically humans with magical wings, they don't share fangs/horns/claw characteristics. Basically, the race was intended as an angel type race, but without the generic name. XD Hair and eye color are users choice basically for that race.

Lol, even when I type properly on my phone it changed things like AFK to AFLAC. You can ask Birdsie Birdsie about that one, lol. And yes, Nephilim's are basically humans with magical wings, they don't share fangs/horns/claw characteristics. Basically, the race was intended as an angel type race, but without the generic name. XD Hair and eye color are users choice basically for that race.
Sweet! Ah, I'm so excited! I'll get to creating my character immediately! I'll probably post it tomorrow so that after making it, i can take a break and reread to find any mistakes.

One last question, after becoming a Fallen, is there any physical change that may take place to a Nephilim? A brand, or their wings change to a different color, or something of that sort?

Noobs. A good quarter of my posts are written via cellular methods.

One last question, after becoming a Fallen, is there any physical change that may take place to a Nephilim? A brand, or their wings change to a different color, or something of that sort?
Not really anything like a change to their wing colors, wing colors are player's choice (because let's face it, face claims can be complicated) or a brand, you could say it's more like they are registered in a big ass book of Fallen to arrest on sight with face-ID magic for those who are sent to hunt them down.

Noobs. A good quarter of my posts are written via cellular methods.
That's amazing. I've mistyped so many of my texts that if I type something right, autocorrect corrects it to how I usually type it, which is wrong.

Not really anything like a change to their wing colors, wing colors are player's choice (because let's face it, face claims can be complicated) or a brand, you could say it's more like they are registered in a big ass book of Fallen to arrest on sight with face-ID magic for those who are sent to hunt them down.
Then cool! I'll get to finding the perfect face claim!

1GoldenMelody 1GoldenMelody I did notice you left the server and I guess means you've lost interest?

would a permanent werewolf be a safe character to play?
he would have kept his sentience and have no animal instincts.
Fable Fable

Last edited:
would a permanent werewolf be a safe character to play?
he would have kept his sentience and have no animal instincts.
Fable Fable
I mean they wouldn't be a shifter there (were) they'd just be a bestial. 🤔 So it might be best to just write for that kind of race.

Lexielai Lexielai Since you've been MIA for a while, but haven't poked me about the RP if you want to drop just let me know here. I'm letting players make new agents if they want since the mission is done.

Oh r e i r e i when you get a chance can you PM me or poke me on Discord, it is in regards to what your PC heard in Mara's bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back