• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

illyrian

night court.
Hello there!

A B O U T M E
While you may notice that I am new to the site, I am not new to writing and have been doing so for 12 + years. I am twenty-five years old, use she/her pronouns, and would consider myself to be a semi-lit to literate roleplayer with my word count ranging from 400-2k words per character with multiple paragraphs. But, I can definitely cater to my partner’s posts/wishes. I write in third person, past and present tense and use OC's only but love fandom universes (some canon characters are an exception -- see below). If we are using a fandom universe (ex. Harry Potter) our characters will be the ages of 18 or higher -- I am very strict on this, sorry! I write MxF romantic relationships and can write either gender (although for certain plots I may have a preference on a gender or role). Romance is a must for me in plots, but definitely does not have to be the main focus. I do have a full time job and a husky puppy that takes up a lot of my time so I will not be able to offer replies every day, but can give you a couple of replies per week! However, I love chatting ooc and really getting to know my partners and making friends along the way! Also, please be patient with me while I try and maneuver this site. I do have a Discord as well that I LOVE using to plot and chat on and I would be willing to give out my user if you are interested.

Please note, if I do not hear from you for over a week with ooc chat (unless given prior notice) I will assume that you are no longer interested and will reuse my plot ideas/characters/etc. However, I am always willing to pick up rps again at any time! I'm a person that appreciates a check in every day/every other day or so. That being said, I would appreciate it if you didn't ghost me. Even just a quick little heads up about muse/lost interest/life goes a long way. To spend so much time creating characters/stories, only for them to be deserted after a post can get frustrating!

I'm also definitely that person that will create playlists, mood boards, Pinterest boards, etc. for our rp!

A B O U T Y O U
- Age 18+
- Around the same level of literacy/word count as me (semi-lit/lit, multi-paragraphs, no first person)
- Be willing to toss out ideas/chat ooc
- Consistent communication
- A long term partner
- Does not write strictly female
- Willing to possibly double!
- OC's only (fandom universes are fine/specific canon characters that I will accept are listed below)

I N T E R E S T S / F A N D O M S
Fandoms
- Miraculous Ladybug inspired, but in college (I love the love square dynamic and am looking to incorporate that) - Canon characters I will accept you writing: Adrien/Cat Noir
- ATLA -- Canon characters I will accept you writing: Zuko, Canon characters I can write: Katara
- Harry Potter
- JJK - Canon characters I will accept you writing: Megumi
- Soul Eater
- Attack on Titan
- ACOTAR / TOG
- Shadowhunters/TMI
- Twilight
- PJO
- Supernatural
- Outer Banks
- 10 Things I Hate About You

Pairings
Prince/Princess x Commoner
Dragon Shifter x Dragon Rider
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Rich x Poor
Prisoner x Villain
Country x City

Plots
Anything fae/fantasy based
Small Town/Slice of Life *
School of the Arts
Superheroes
X-Men inspired/Super Powers
Post-Apocalyptic/Zombies *
Beach Town/OBX vibes
Enemies to lovers *
Slow burn *
Roommates
Friends to lovers *
Pirates
College romance
Some soulmate AU’s
Anything Disney movie inspired *
Bully romances
Fake dating *

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to the website, I would love to do miraculous ladybug inspired college stuff if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back