• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One x One partner search (:

Thegalaxykid

Hello!

My name is Mary! I’m not new to the site but I’ve been away for a while, so I figured I’d start looking for new partners. (: I do love getting to know my partners since we are building these worlds and plots together, so chatting ooc is something I like doing, and it's always welcome! I will say I am looking for more long-term partners.

I have a few preferences I would like to get out of the way first, just to make things as clear as possible.

1. I'm open to any pairings really - I'm more accustomed to doing MxM and FxF but I'm am very comfortable doing MxF. It's something we can discuss, whatever my partner is most comfortable doing I'm fine with.
2. Clear communication - All I ask is that we can be very clear on communication like if either of us needs time away for whatever reason I know things can happen rather unexpectedly, even a quick message is fine. I will always do my best to do the same. Also if things are getting boring and you aren't enjoying it like before just tell me, we can always try and work something out.
3. Responses - I do have a full-time job, so I try to respond as much as I can. I usually can get out a few replies a day, so several times a week. I don't expect you to respond as often, everyone’s life is different, so no stress there.
4. Things I don't like doing - I'm pretty chill about most things, but it’s something we can discuss when we get there.
5. Romance- I love romance, and I am all for it being included but I do like it to be more realistic, I don't usually go for instant romance unless the plot calls for it.
6.Age: I’m 29 years old so I’m only comfortable roleplaying with people who are 21+

Now let’s get into what I'm interested in.

Fandoms-

I don't tend to do many fandom role plays but I am open to them, but I only do OC x OC. I prefer to make a small original story within the universe, either before or after the current story.

The ones I’m interested in are:

-One Piece
-InuYasha
-My Hero Academia
-Demon Slayer
-Harry Potter

Original Plots- I do love and very much prefer an original setting, I tend to go more towards more fantasy-themed settings. Things like supernatural stuff like vampires, werewolves, demons, other types of creatures, or fae. I like modern fantasy but I am willing to try a futuristic or even a medieval setting.

Pairings:

!-I have plot ideas
*-I’m really feeling this right now

Vampire x Human*!
Vampire x Werewolf
Supernatural being x Human
Knight x Prince/Princess
Warrior!Princess/Prince x Soft!Prince/Princess*
Runaway Prince/Princess x Adventurer*
Demon x Human
Elf x Human*!

Other:

Soulmates-Bonus points for reincarnated soulmates
Dragon riders*
Arranged marriage
Warring kingdoms*

Some themes we can include that I've never done but I'd be interested in trying are darker themes, post apocalyptic, ABO, and space(like having to travel to a different planet, space pirates, ect). Please feel free to suggest stuff I am always willing to try new things!

Thank you for reading through everything! Please let me know if you are interested!

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested! Do you have discord or would you rather keep it in site?

Hi there, still looking for another someone to write with?
I am 26 myself so no problem there agewise.
For chatting I use both the pm system here and discord, whichever you're comfortable with but for the actual RP I'd like it to be on rpn itself. :)

Hi there, still looking for another someone to write with?
I am 26 myself so no problem there agewise.
For chatting I use both the pm system here and discord, whichever you're comfortable with but for the actual RP I'd like it to be on rpn itself. :)
Hello!
Yes I’m still looking, I’m totally fine with chatting here or discord. But if it’s easier we can just chat on here, send me a pm and we can chat. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back