• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✎ Looking for 1 or 2 more writers {closed}

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Welcome to my Interest Check.

My name is Clouds and I am looking for new writers to start a new journey with as my other RP just ended.
It went on for a good couple of months and the story came to its final end.
Because of more hectic schedules, my partner decided to go on "hiatus" for now so here I am.
I would preferably go for another long-term one but short/mid-term ones are also completely fine.

Who am I?
❄ I am Clouds, 26 years old and living in Europe (CET time zone for those who want to know).
❄ I work a full time job (so I can't be online all the time).
❄ I have a cat called Dory (reference to Nemo here).
❄ My hobbies are: playing video games, Dungeons&Dragons (forever DM...), writing, travelling...
❄ My schedule is practically all over the place so my replying can go from a few times a week to once a week.
❄ Tell me if the RP doesn't work out for you (no hard feelings).
❄ I highly prefer using art/anime pictures when writing, it just feels weird to me to use an existing human being as FC.

Who/What am I looking for?
❄ Intermediate level of writing. I don't require a novel but I would be happy if I could get around 350+ words per post.
❄ Quality over quantity (don't write e.g. the same sentence over and over just so you can get those 350 words).
❄ Respect towards each other is really important, aka don't be an a**.
❄ Do not spam me to post. If it will take longer than a week, I will do my best to update you asap.
❄ Someone who has imput, I don't want to carry the entire story on my own as I already do that in my D&D campaigns as DM.

RP
⭒ I do not feel like writing sci-fi/dystopian RP's atm, so I will be refusing those requests.
⭒ Slice-of-life / Modern / Fantasy / Historical / ... are welcome!
⭒ I can play almost any kind of genderpairing (just no furries),
currently preferring MxM.
⭒ If you don't see anything to your liking, you can definitely send me your own plot or idea.

• A is the sister of B's best friend. A has always dabbled into the occult spectrum, having collected weird books and crystals, their room was kind of a mess. One day A stumbled upon an old looking book in the local bookshop's "forgotten" section and bought it on impulse because of the specific way it looked. The book was entirely written in English except for some few pages which were seemingly in some kind of ancient language. Because of A's curiosity she tried to speak those words out loud in the evening which made the page blur and A's consciousness faded soon after. With the loud thump, A's brother and B ran upstairs to check out what was going on, only to be met with some kind of black smoke engulfing the entire room. As they made their way to the room, B stumbled upon A's body, tripping over it while A's brother uponed the windows which let the smoke out. Both were dumbfounded to see a male (A) in a dress laying on the ground.
    Preference: I would like them all to be more muscular in appearance for more of a shock effect to see the little sister transformed into someone completely different, something like >this< or can be more buff or a bit smaller (but not feminine), whatever you like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back