• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One x One fansom requests

QueenWolf91

Hello everyone,
Its great to see you all again, I'm here to request some Fandom but I do have a few rules regarding them now these are thw rules I developed over the years.

I have been roleplaying for 10 years on and off of course with my life being chaotic ans such but anyways here is juat a few guidelines not rules if you will.

1) I like to at least have 2-3 paragraphs for the rule play I completely understans writers block but I like enough o can replay to hipe you all understand
2) I like to do Cannon x OC me being the oc if possible but I can double up which is no problem to me at all. I will do Cannon x vannon if we can agree on a plot or idea for the roleplay
3) I like to think of an idea or plot for the roleplay before we get into it, I lije to also have some plot twist and such as well a little drama never hurt anyone right?
4) I like to do everything equal so if there is anything thata not pg I like to have it equal to the story line.

Alright now here is a lift of things I would like tk try and so and remember I have been roleplahing for 10 years and I have made characters up so please be patient with me!

Avatar (the last Airbender anime)
Avengers
Beastars
Death Note
Fairy tail
Fruits baskets
Harry Potter
Hellsing (ultimate)
Inuyasha
Naruto
One piece
Pirates of the Carribean