Other One Random Fact About You?

One random fact:

I once drove all the way to Star Trek Convention and chickened out going in because I saw a bunch of Klingons going inside. I left my phaser at home!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, weird fact/story right here:

When I was about six I faked my leg being broken. I don't know why, I guess I just thought it would be cool to have a cast. So anyway, I went to my uncle (who was babysitting me at the time.) and he took me to the doctors. Now, surprisingly, I got the fucking cast. My leg wasn't even broken. I'm still wondering to this day why I got the cast.

I once found a partially dead bee laying in a water puddle so i picked it up and put it in a box with a flower inside and i let it live there. surprisingly it stayed with me for a week after it was all better and it didn't sting me once but would sit on my finger

I cannot watch tv shows, so no binge-watching, no matter how popular or good the show is.

I broke my leg as a child. I broke it by running INTO a car.

Thus, I hit the car; the car did not hit me.

I am so boss.

In grade two I ate a spider in front of my teacher after she asked if I would kill it for her. They called my mom and gave me detention. 

I've done taekwondo, karate and kung fu, but quit the latter two when I was doing GCSEs (srry but i dont know the american equivalent)

Now I'm just stuck with a dan 3 belt in taekwondo ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back