Other One Random Fact About You?

[QUOTE="Fishman Lord]I won't eat Kraft macaroni and cheese if it's stirred with a knife or a fork.

[/QUOTE]
I understand the knife but why not the fork did a fork kill your parents or something?

[QUOTE="Aughto von realname]I understand the knife but why not the fork did a fork kill your parents or something?

[/QUOTE]
It cuts the macaroni and makes it taste like shredded garbage.

I don't like macaroni and cheese in general. Noodles covered in cheese just seems gross, but I have no bias to whoever likes it.

[QUOTE="Fishman Lord]It cuts the macaroni and makes it taste like shredded garbage.

[/QUOTE]
The knife or the fork Because I have never shredded my mac and cheese with a fork before

When I drink, I start doing a rather good russian accent, the more I drink the more I get into character.....

I'm not very religious, but I believe in good luck charms. I always wear this Buddhist protection charm necklace that I got from some Tibetan Buddhist monks that visited my university a couple years ago.

I can't handle any sort of condiments on my food. No ketchup, hot sauce, mayonnaise, nothing. I've also never eaten a salad.

The summer before 3rd grade, I broke both bones in my forearm while doing gymnastics. It was a clean break, however, when I told my mother she freaked. Completely natural, of course. However, when I showed her, she flipped my arm over to see if it was "really broken." A second time, to show my friend's mother. As a result, part of my bone pierced through my skin, but I was not aware I was bleeding until we reached the hospital.

A random fact about me:

I used to get nosebleeds very often and easily. Could wake up with a blood mustache.

A random fact about me is that I didn't know I was asian until i was 13 (16 now). I didn't have the stereotypical pale skin, thin eyes, I am khmer and it never clicked in my head fully that I was Asian because of the stereotypes (plus no one educated me on Southeast Asia)

Fell off a cliff because of a misnamed hiking trail. Dislocated my shoulder but when it got put back in place by those I was hiking with I just went back to hiking (after a couple minutes of crying of course).

I've killed a man with this thumb.

maxresdefault.jpg

I met my eldest brother for the first time when I was 15. Also, completely unrelated (and therefore violating the request for one random fact only), I have lived on a houseboat for 6 months, and I loved nearly every second of it. Unfortunately, there was a time when I woke up, walked out without remembering where I was, and fell into the water. I suppose I, quite literally, wet myself.

I have over one hundred stuffed animals that I know by name and sleep with each night. I also have a repeating dream of said animals coming alive and taking me to a land completely covered in sweets and candy.

When I was a toddler, a strange Chinese couple actually kidnapped me for like an hour so that they could take pictures with me in the Forbidden City. Security rescued me eventually; never found out what happened to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back