Other One Random Fact About You?

Oh, I have a good one. I used to live in a (possibly) haunted house.

Our lights and sinks turned on by themselves. The toilet flushed by itself. We saw shadowy figures at the top of the stairs and flying across the master bedroom. It felt like someone was watching you from the top of the stairs, always. Nobody would go near the master bedroom closet because it had a sort of "bad" feeling around it. My sister heard voices in the house when nobody was home. There was an overall feeling of unhappiness and general lack of energy. My parents ended up getting divorced there. I still have nightmares about the place.

[QUOTE="Saccharine Cyanide]Oh, I have a good one. I used to live in a (possibly) haunted house.
Our lights and sinks turned on by themselves. The toilet flushed by itself. We saw shadowy figures at the top of the stairs and flying across the master bedroom. It felt like someone was watching you from the top of the stairs, always. Nobody would go near the master bedroom closet because it had a sort of "bad" feeling around it. My sister heard voices in the house when nobody was home. There was an overall feeling of unhappiness and general lack of energy. My parents ended up getting divorced there. I still have nightmares about the place.

[/QUOTE]
These "bad feelings" are your brain detecting other things, like electricity, that they cannot see, so they get scared.

Also, see: [media]

[/media]

Riuma said:
These "bad feelings" are your brain detecting other things, like electricity, that they cannot see, so they get scared.
Also, see: [media]

[/media]
Yeah, I've considered that, as well as that there may have been some sort of gas leak in the house (carbon monoxide?). I'm not sure it explains the shapes and the noises, though. Or the plumbing.

(For clarification about the shapes, we saw them during the daytime).

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Saccharine Cyanide]Yeah, I've considered that, as well as that there may have been some sort of gas leak in the house (carbon monoxide?). I'm not sure it explains the shapes and the noises, though. Or the plumbing.

[/QUOTE]
What were the shapes?

Riuma said:
What were the shapes?
There was a black blob that flew across the master bedroom. We thought it was a bat except that it disappeared through the wall. It didn't make any noise. Also, there was a small human-sized blob that moved across the top of the stairs. I'm dubious about this one because I didn't get a good look at it, but apparently my sister saw it more clearly.

[QUOTE="Saccharine Cyanide]There was a black blob that flew across the master bedroom. We thought it was a bat except that it disappeared through the wall. It didn't make any noise. Also, there was a small human-sized blob that moved across the top of the stairs. I'm dubious about this one because I didn't get a good look at it, but apparently my sister saw it more clearly.

[/QUOTE]
Is this a prank?

Riuma said:
Is this a prank?
Nope. It frustrates me not being able to figure out what was going on with that house. Maybe it was a combination of a gas leak, group hallucinations, faulty wiring, EMF fields, faulty plumbing, drafts, and tricks of the light? : /

[QUOTE="Saccharine Cyanide]Nope. It frustrates me not being able to figure out what was going on with that house. Maybe it was a combination of a gas leak, group hallucinations, faulty wiring, EMF fields, faulty plumbing, drafts, and tricks of the light? : /

[/QUOTE]
If your house had this many problems, it sounds like you need a refund.

Riuma said:
If your house had this many problems, it sounds like you need a refund.
Haha, yeah.

Instead we got screwed over by a mortgage company and lost the house in a foreclosure. >_<

Bur there was a group lawsuit and we got a whole 6000 bucks compensation. Woo.

Oh well. Good riddance.

I have a new obsession with crime rp.

Specifically Cartels.

[QUOTE="Saccharine Cyanide]Yeah, I've considered that, as well as that there may have been some sort of gas leak in the house (carbon monoxide?). I'm not sure it explains the shapes and the noises, though. Or the plumbing.

[/QUOTE]
That gas leak idea would be a fucking nightmare for me, cause if I thought I was being slowly poisoned with gas along with ghost's n' shit INSIDE my own home, I would literally go mad. Possibly to the point of needing a straight jacket.

I love music and used to listen to it all the time (reading, eating, showering, cleaning etc), but sometimes I can't listen to it anymore because it makes me feel bad. So when I can't take music or silence anymore I just listen to YouTube videos, even when I take a shower.

AlliSabi said:
I've had over twenty cats... They're all back home in Italy. I miss 'em. :3

Well... At least you can't turn into a cat lady now...

(BTW, I'm jealous af right now)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back