Other One Random Fact About You?

I once got some spaghetti on my foot after accidentally knocking it over. It was cold thankfully as I had just taken it out of the fridge, but I had been planning to eat it as a midnight snack. Instead of cleaning it up, I texted my friends, going through the five stages of grief over my loss. XDD

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a rabbit from hell. I suck with names, so her name was Bunny. Bunny the rabbit, she growled at me and anyone who would even look at her. I truly believe she was trying to kill me..

I might not seem like it, but i'm fairly evil. Most people never realize it, just don't get on my bad side and you may live in your peaceful bliss.

I once smoke an entire carton of Iraqi made cigarettes when I was in the war during a sleepless night shift helping my First Sargent sort papers. Side note. They tasted bad. Additional side note. Smoking bad. 

One time, at boot camp, me and my boys took a diarrhea shit in a nearby river, and it was on the news that some type of megafauna was running around.

Total bullshit btw

I scored higher than 94% of those in my grade(I skipped one, so I'm younger) on a national required math test, and still manage to act like a complete dumbass sometimes.

Random fact:

About me: 

I am planning on going as Alucard this Halloween

Users who are viewing this thread

Back