Other One Random Fact About You?

I either don't sleep at all for days at a time, or spend long hours dozing on my key-board before waking up, wondering why I'm not in bed.

I have Sectoral Heterochromia, which means my both of my eyes are multi-colored and usually contains numerous shades of blue and green. What's quite remarkable is my iris actually can transition with colors throughout the day depending on the lighting or the time of day. 

Essentially this except the colors aren't that bright.

1363976151848.jpg

Random fact -

I normally can sleep for 20 minutes and run for 20 hours, I have been able to do this since I was really little!!!

When I see a .gif that has a continuous motion (appears to have no clear beginning or end), I can't stop staring at it for the next few minutes. >v>;

I was an accident.

Yep.

A happy one though :P  

I support mass genocide...

To be honest this world is a bit overpopulated anyway. Oddly enough, it appears as if natural selection is currently in the process of a stand still. I do not believe in Mass Genocide for population control but I believe that there should exist a one-child policy (Ex: China's family planning policy) for over-populated nations to prevent the ever so worsening famine, not to mention it would resolve a numerous amount of issues. 

Random fact about me:
Before I lost my hearing, I used to sing Opera. I got an award once for my talent. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back