Other One Random Fact About You?

I am a huge fan of Warhammer 40k, to the point of being a malicious cancer that spreads Warhammer everywhere.

Speaking of which..

FOR THE EMPEROR.

comment_2MoH9OS4ORzC0xMk80Z8yPbPyiJdLM0Z.gif

A guy came up to me today and asked where I got my shirt. I'm like, "France." He's like, "I meant what store but uh...nvm."

I have a berserk button. 

If I see someone hit or harass an elderly person or a woman who didn't ask for anything, I literally lose all my chill and I don't feel pain anymore, oh and I usually go beat up (till he doesn't move) the one who did this. (even if there is a literal gang)

I once finished in the hospital for this (2 broken ribs), but hey, there were two of the thugs too.

Surprisingly enough, I never was reported to the police. 

I am otherwise a very calm person. 

I am afraid of squirrels. Their movements are simply unpredictable, and I hate when they hiss. After that I am long gone.

I don't anymore, but when I was in junior high and high school, I played 7+ instruments.

I write with my left hand, eat with my left hand, hold a rifle on my left side, and reach for things with my left hand..

Yet I swing a bat right handed, throw right handed, wave with my right hand, flick with my right hand..

The list goes on for both hand, but I kick with my right foot!

So I guess that's cool.

both my art teachers have told me that i have natural talent and my drawing ability alone is 'a' grade work.

that sounded really arrogant omg i'm so sorry

both my art teachers have told me that i have natural talent and my drawing ability alone is 'a' grade work.

that sounded really arrogant omg i'm so sorry

My teachers told me that too. Random fact number 2: I used to be so obsessed with horses actually that my art teachers had to tell me to stop drawing them so much. I would put them in every single thing I made. On the plus side, I got really good at drawing them. 

random fact about me? im. not ever ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back