• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I think there might be too many characters.
I would agree if we knew for sure that everyone who posted characters was still around to play their part. However, there are some people that haven't commented here in a while and may already have given up on this project.

Additionally, these kinds of rps always lose some people fairly early on in my experience. I've run quite a few One Piece rp attempts myself.

I would agree if we knew for sure that everyone who posted characters was still around to play their part. However, there are some people that haven't commented here in a while and may already have given up on this project.

Additionally, these kinds of rps always lose some people fairly early on in my experience. I've run quite a few One Piece rp attempts myself.
I might rewrite my character depending on who drops out then.

Yeah I got a feeling a couple of people have already dropped this project so I’ll wait for newcomers to get their characters in and check them when I get a chance.

I would love to hear any feedback anyone has on Iris. I haven't put that much effort into a character in a long time and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Comments would be delightful!

Im at work, patients are sleeping and I have this rp on my brain. Anyone want to plans out some fun interactions with Iris or Risa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back