• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roffles Roffles Your character is fine but just wanted to let you know and everyone else that the Logia's ability to be immune to attacks not infused with haki, is disregarded at the beginning of the roleplay. Logia users will not be able to use that ability until we learn haki or get around that time where enemies know it. Just for the sake of not being immune to every attack every enemy throws at us in the beginning.

Yup, I kinda got that from your character. And don't worry about mine, I'm pretty sure the Yami Yami doesn't allow its user to become intangible.

Oh thats good to hear, was gonna say usually Logias in the Blue are a bit much.
Other part is people often mistake Yami is not as godly as it appears due to people forgetting the kinda of freak that Blackbeard was without it (able to cut up Shanks etc). The major weakness of it means it becomes far weaker against people with melee/power styles since it basically makes anything hit them that much harder.

Size does not mean as much in OP in general, If anything majority of them end up being physically weaker than the smaller ones in comparison. ie Moria, Duval, Judges, Brownbeard, King Posidon etc

It's only Big mom and kaido who get to be bullshit OP due to size and BS

But that's only to teach luffy how to see into the future and inject his haki to cause combustion without fire

Last edited:
probably what the giant thought before zoro and sanji dealt with it

Size and strength is odd in one piece

Smaller Player Characters that are Strength/Power Focused, Since all with that as a main focus can likely hit about the same. The issue is there hits are twice as bad if done while being pulled towards someone with gravity. Its why Black Beard needed a fruit to keep people away/hit harder if they got close.

Will say the Double DF thing is likely a no with this version of Yami though given that we dont know how it was done in the show, and could just be more of Black Beard being a Freak in particular.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Is the Clip Clip Fruit not just the Ope Ope no Mi? Also does your character have any gunning or sniper skills?
The Clip Clip Fruit doesn't have the same powers as the Ope Ope no Mi, it just changes where things are or resets them to a time before they were damaged. Rook couldn't take someone apart and couldn't heal someone if he hadn't seen them when they were healthy for example.
And it didn't seem like the crew needed a sniper so I went for a more general character. Other players did similar things so it seemed fine.

Fruit seems to be Ope Ope Fruit without the cutting combined with the Healing one that dwarf had looking at it. Might need to add some more limitations since the Ope Ope was limited by needing to make a room etc.

Fruit seems to be Ope Ope Fruit without the cutting combined with the Healing one that dwarf had looking at it. Might need to add some more limitations since the Ope Ope was limited by needing to make a room etc.
It's way more limited even if it can do more. It can only affect one small area at a time so Rook would have to move himself to avoid multiple attacks or somehow have the attacks cancel each other out.
And it's not healing, it's a reset.
And it's not like Fruits with similar abilities don't exist.
There's one for freezing and one for snow, one for fire and one for magma, one that creates weapons and one that create swords, etc.

Gonna be awesome when the crew inevitably hits water and only two members can swim lol

Yeah guess im just a bit Iffy on the whole reality warping aspect as a DF. Still seems to combine two of the really powerful ones with limited downsides but thats just me.

Yeah guess im just a bit Iffy on the whole reality warping aspect as a DF. Still seems to combine two of the really powerful ones with limited downsides but thats just me.
No it doesn't. The Op Op Fruit can heal and rearrange in a large area.
The Clip Clip Fruit has less flexibility, can't affect anywhere near as large an area, and the only advantage it has is it's faster and requires less finesse.
With an unskilled user it's just clumsy teleportation. With a skilled one it allows for battlefield control but still requires them to either not be in direct combat or have extremely good reflexes and senses.

Maybe have it a mixture of the paw paw fruit and he can only edit etc using his hands/fingers

Maybe the left hand for edits and the right hand for rearranging

Maybe have it a mixture of the paw paw fruit and he can only edit etc using his hands/fingers

Maybe the left hand for edits and the right hand for rearranging
So he picks out a target with one hand and how he'll change it with the other? If necessary I'd be fine with adding that limitation.

Has to touch with one hand to activate whatever is changing and the other hand makes it happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back