• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Reaper would test some of his attack to see if they have gained in power, and they did since his Tempest Kick would gain in power as did other Rokushiki techniques. "Hah! Blackbeard wouldn't stand a chance now." He would say confidently, moving around rapidly still as he reenacted the fight somewhat.

"Glad to hear she is doing better after getting some food and a change of diaper." Law said with a small smile and sighed as he thought how difficult this upcoming battle could possibly be for all of them, even with the power-boost some of the people are getting.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina carried her son into the kitchen where Sanji was cooking for the crew. "What can I do for you princess~," He asked. "Cora wants to learn how to cook, I know you're the best chef around." She explained. Sanji stared at the small boy who was hiding in his mother's shirt. "I can teach the boy when he is older. He was too young to be around the kitchen. But, He can help me." Sanji wasn't going to say no to Rina or her Son.

Robin was glad that Luna was doing alright also. "It seems like she doing fine in the past." She wonders if they can save the future from what Rina said she was glad that Corazon came from the future to save Reaper from his death.

While Rina went to Sanji to get some cooking lessons for Corazon or at least get him some form of insight on what it was like to be a cook. Law would return to the submarine for now, doing some simple chores that hadn't been done in a decent amount of time like taking inventory and making sure that there are no damages to the sub.

Reaper had finally calmed down, loving the feeling of the new power but he was starting to get tired from the constant movement. "I wonder how much more powerful I can get with this, and with the sword..." He would mumble, looking at his hands while trying to regain his strength.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She placed Corazon down on the ground as Sanji explained to him how to peel vegetables and wash them. She watches Corazon do that even know he wasn't used to it. Sanji was shocked at how fast he caught on. "Corazon? Who teaches you how to cook in the future?" Sanji asked. "You. The future you." Corazon explained with a smile Sanji smiled as he was helpful in the future with the cooking. "He not bad, Little more training he able to do things." He explained.

Robin watches Reaper use his new powers. "I'm sure you can use it. Rina believes in you the same as everyone else." She explained.

Law would finish the chores, everything turning out was okay as always. He would then return to the Sunny's kitchen to observe Corazon's progress, and he was impressed by what the child could already so far.

Reaper would smile and walk over to Robin, giving her a kiss. "You know... After all this is over, I think I'm gonna ask you to marry me." He would say with a confident grin, and just a bit of blush sprawled across his face.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I meet Zeff also. He was a crazy old man but, He was a great cook also!"
Corazon said. "That old man still around?!" Sanji was shocked that Zeff was still alive. Rina giggled at Sanji's reaction about Zeff. "Yes! he is our hard cook at the castle! Along with you Sanji!" Corazon explained. "Princess?! Why did you hire that old man?!" Sanji frowned at Rina as she started laughing.

Robin blushed then smiled. "I would love that." She kissed him back. "Let's go see what Sanji is cooking. I'm sure dinner is almost done." She explained with a smile.

While Law didn't quite know who Zeff was, he could tell that Sanji respected the man for some reason, despite his reaction to Rina employing the chef. He would chuckle a tad before patting Corazon's head. "Good job so far son, I bet you've learned a lot so far."

"Alrighty my love~"
Reaper would say with a big grin before walking with Robin back to the Sunny for hopefully dinner.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I did! from master Zeff to Sanji!"
Corazon loves his family. "Master huh?" Sanji smiled and then stared down at the small boy. "I'm sure he hasn't changed." Sanji knew how much Zeff would get mad with him when he did something wrong. "Not really." Corazon does remember the times he would get smacked in the head by Zeff's wooden foot. Rina giggled as she pick up Corazon and then stared at Sanji. "I'll let you get back to cooking, Thank you for teaching Corazon." Sanji smiled. "You're staying right?" He asked. "
Yes, We're. I just wanted to get Luna. Until Law here wants to feed her again."
She joked.

Robin heads into the dining area where the crew was waiting for dinner. Luffy was talking about the plan for the fight. "We'll make sure the future is safe," Nami said she wanted to help out as much as she can also. Not only Nami but others.

Law would smile a bit more before rolling his eyes just a tad. "Can't help it, it's in a father's nature I suppose." He would say with a small smirk, not embarrassed at all about his want to protect / nurture his children to his fullest ability. "But yeah, let's get Luna from Bepo so he can relax for a while." The captain would say before taking Rina's open hand and walking with her back to the submarine to retrieve Luna from Bepo.

Reaper would smile a bit, happy that the others were just as committed to this as everyone else was. He would take a seat and listen in onto the plans that Luffy was talking about for the fight, wanting to see how he could add onto the plans or give ideas. Fiona would be at another table, reading a book from the various selection that was on the ship.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled at her husband as she walked with him to the submarine to get Luna from Bepo. As she entered the room she notices Luna was pulling on Bepo's fur. "Oh, Luna don't pull on Bepo's fur" She takes the baby girl from Bepo who was blushing from having patches of fur missing. "Sorry Bepo" Rina frowned as Luna was laughing as she was having fun. "You think this funny huh?" Bepo smiled at Luna."It's alright, It'll grow back." Bepo rubbed the back of his head. Then when Luna grabs a hand full of her hair then started to pull on it. "Ow ow, Luna that mommy's hair" Sachi and Penguin walked passed to see the scene they both started laughing.

Robin stared at her captain. "I hope this works out." She wanted to make sure this plan does work. "It's going to work! I'll make sure of that!" Luffy grinned as Zoro smirked he was training for this moment to see how strong he has gotten. "We should spit in groups. That way we can keep eye on everything." Robin explained.

Law would smirk and snicker a bit as he saw what Luna had been doing to Bepo while they were gone, the kid was certainly already a little troublemaker. His snicker formed into more of a laugh as Luna started to pull on Rina's hair, to the point where he didn't mind the two idiots laughing at the scene as well. The captain would walk over and give both Rina and Luna a small kiss on the head with a small smile.

"Well, me and Rina are going to have to be on the same team so we don't have to worry about meeting up mid-battle to summon the Holy Sword." Reaper would say, trying to think of good team mixtures for the battle. "We're going to need to spread out our powers evenly, our strongest melee attackers in the front and our ranged fighters in the back of course." He would add with a sigh.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Some help you're"
She pouted as Luna giggled at her parents. Rina grabs a baby toy from the toy box and wigged it in front of Luna she grabs the toy and then started smacking Rina with it lucky it was a soft toy. Corazon was laughing at both of them. "This child going be the death of me." She joked then Luna threw the toy at Penguin. "What the?! HEY!" Penguin frowned as Rina laughed at Penguin. "That wasn't nice Luna~" She grabs some clean diapers and a clean baby bottle. "Let's feed her and change her. Can you change her? I'll make her bottle for her." As she handed Luna to Law.

"I agree. I would have Reaper, Rina, and Myself. Should be one team" Robin explained. "Good! I want traffy and Kidd with me!" Luffy grinned. "Who going watch the children?" Zoro asked. Robin stared at Zoro she figure members of the heart pirates are going to stay in the past. "Corazon and Luna had to go with us." Robin wasn't sure if they should stay here until the future is free from this nightmare.

Law would chuckle a bit more, especially after seeing Luna lightly smack Rina with the toy. Though he felt more proud when the small child threw the toy at Penguin. "Luna knows who to aim for, good." The captain said before Luna was given to him, and he would nod as he took the diapers to another room to change the child.

"I'm okay with those teams so far." Reaper would agree, but then would also wonder who would watch the children while they were out battling. He would then look over to Nami and Chopper, getting an idea. "Nami, Chopper. Couldn't you two watch the children? Both of you are already going to be in the back of course since Nami you're better at a range and Chopper is our doctor." He would say, thinking it would be a good idea.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

As Rina heads into the kitchen to fix Luna's bottle. She started to hear voices 'Please, hurry.. We're running out of time' This voice sounded like her future self. Were things getting worst in the future?! She fixed Luna's bottle to feed her she did not want to tell her husband about the voice. She started to walk down the hallway as she found her husband changing Luna's diaper. "I have her bottle ready" She smiled

Nami smirked. "For a price~" Robin stared at Nami for a moment she does anything for money. "Nami!" Zoro snapped at the orange haired woman. "Fine! I'll it go. I'll watch the children." Nami frowned as Chopper did not mind himself. "Good, We can attack without harming the children." Luffy was happy about that himself.

"Ah, thank you."
Law would say turning to Rina with a smile and grabbing the bottle from her, giving it to Luna. "I think I'm a good father." He would say with a confident smile and looking back down to see Luna happily eating.

Reaper momentarily glared at Nami, not amused by her antics to get cash for any little thing she was requested to do. His serious face turned back to a smile as the navigator said she would watch them. "Alrighty, thanks Nami, thanks Chopper."

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Your welcome~"
She smiled as she watches Law feed Luna. She was happy that her daughter was eating without no problems. "I'm sure dinner is ready back on the strawhats ship." She wanted to make sure Luna was fed before they left for dinner. Corazon stared at his sister before hugging his mother's leg.

Robin smiled as Sanji finished cooking he came out with hot plates of food for everyone to eat. "Corazon help with the pototes." He explained. Luffy was hungry Sanji told him to wait until the others get here before going for the food.

Law would nod as Rina spoke of dinner being ready, and like it was perfectly timed, Luna was done eating. "There we go, now she's looking a bit sleepy." He said with a smile, going to the family room and placing Luna in her crib. "Whenever you're ready, lets go."

"Ah, glad to hear the boy is getting to do some things he likes to do."
Reaper would smile, but also hoping that the children will be able to soon do their favorite activities in the future once again.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina nodded her head as she grabs Law's hand and Cora's hand. Heads to the sunny to have dinner with the crew. Upon arriving she wasn't shocked that Luffy was ready eating after Sanji told him to wait. "Lu! you can't wait!?" Rina frowned at her brother. "You know Luffy he doesn't wait with food." Zoro mutter. Rina giggled as she sat down putting Corazon on one side of her.

Robin sighed as Luffy started on the food. "That Luffy for you!" Robin giggled she notices Corazon did not like bread items she giggled like his father. Rina on the other hand loves bread items. "is Luna going to be like you?" She teased Rina. "M-Maybe unless she likes her brother and father." She stared at both Law and Corazon.

Reaper would roll his eyes, covering his fist in Haki before punching the back of Luffy's head so he could actually hit the Rubber Captain. "Have some respect Luffy! Geez..." He would say to his captain, wishing he would have actually waited before starting to eat. Though after a sigh, Reaper would grab a plate and some food before eating.

Law would chuckle as Reaper hit Luffy, before sitting beside Rina and Corazon. "If she's like us that would be rather funny." He said with a small smirk, before eating the food he had gotten.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled she wouldn't be shocked if Luna was like them. As she grabs her food before Luffy eats everything. She stared down at her plate as that same voice came through again. 'Time is short. Please hurry. Holy Sword is the only key.' Corazon stared at his mother. "Mommy?" He called out to her Rina snapped out of her thoughts as she stared at Corazon. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Ummm, I-I think things are getting worst in the future." She did not know what to say. Corazon's eyes widened as he grabs hold of his mother's hand. "I keep hearing my future self talking to me." She said.

Robin started on her food upon hearing what Rina said made her drop her fork on her plate. "What going on?" She asked. "I keep saying time is short. Running out of time. Holy Sword is the only key." Rina explained what she was hearing. Corazon frowned.

Reaper would almost choke on his food upon hearing Rina was getting messages from the future. "We might not have two days to plan this then, we might have to go sooner..." He would say, predicting that 'time is short' meant that the war was starting to take a toll on the pirates. 'And Rina was right, we'll need to use the Holy Sword to stop this once and for all... Hopefully this goes alright.' He would think to himself momentarily.

Law's eyes would widen, and he would sigh. "Yeah, hopefully we don't return too late for the war to be loss..." He would say, shuddering at the thought of potentially losing the war against the Dragons and losing everything he cared about.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Corazon hugged his mother as he was scared of what was going on in the future. "It's going to be alright Cora." She hugged her son she wanted to return to Skypiea to find answers to this. Maybe she can find them in the White Kingdom. "You thinking about going to Skypiea are you mommy?" Corazon asked he wanted to go with her this was his fault that the future the way it's was. "This my fault! I wish wasn't born!" This shocked Rina. Corazon ran off in tears. "CORA!" Rina shouted she frowned as she started crying herself.

Robin was shocked at what Corazon said she stared at Rina who was crying. She felt bad about this what can she do? "Rina, He did not mean that. What happened wasn't his fault." Robin knew for a fact that wasn't his fault she blames that stepfather of Rina's. This made her angry making the while family suffer and Reaper's death in the future also. She wanted to make sure that doesn't happen here also.

Law was shocked to say the least that Cora would say such a thing, and he would try to go after him but was held back by Reaper. "Go help your wife, I'll talk to Cora..." He would say to the captain before running off to go find Corazon. Law would shake his head and sigh, walking over to Rina and hugging her close. "He's just stressed out, we'll make sure he knows that everything will be okay..."

Reaper would run after the trail of footsteps made by Cora, catching up to him rather quick since he was faster than the small boy. He would hug Cora, patting his head before looking at him with a sad smile. "It's not your fault Corazon... If anything, your the reason why we're going to be safe from that happening. Without you, we wouldn't have known about the attack at all and..." He would pause, taking a moment to take a breath before resuming. "I would be dead Cora. You saved my life, you're a hero without a doubt." Reaper said, grinning a bit, hoping that would cheer the young boy up even a little bit.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina thought she was a horrible mother. As she let that happen Corazon had nothing to do with what happened in the future. She just wanted the best for her children and the future also. Only if she would kill her stepfather back then. She wrapped her arms around Law. Luffy frowned then crossed his arms. "We just need to kill your stepfather. I'm not the type of person that does that." Luffy explained. "I know Luffy, I know few that can kill him." She stared at Law she knew he would and Reaper also. "I'm not sure how long we have. But, We'll do something." She explained with a small smile.

Corazon stared at his Uncle he does have a point there. "I-It's not the same without you and others." He never got to meet Reaper in the future just stories. "I agree with Reaper. Cora, Everything is fine. We just need more time." Robin joined them. "I believe Mommy wants to go back to Skypiea." Corazon said. "That is not a bad idea. Maybe it might have answers on the Holy Sword." Robin explained.

Law would nod, agreeing with Luffy and Rina. "Of course we will, this is for our children's future... For everyone's future." He would say with a small sigh, once again realizing just how important a victory would be for them. "No matter what we do, as long as it ends this once and for all, we'll take the risk." Law continued, speaking on behalf of himself and the others since he knew they were going to do everything in their power to help them.

"Yeah, and if we can find out enough about the Holy Sword... That might just be our weapon to win this, to end the people who dare invade Skypiea in the future." Reaper added on, knowing that the kingdom should have some sort of info about the royal weapon. "But that doesn't matter now, let's just go back so you can apologize for what you said Cora... You really upset your Mother and Father..." Reaper finished before smiling a bit at the boy, ready to return to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back