• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Let's go."
Rina takes Law's arm as Corazon grabs his mother's free hand. "Let's meet on the Sunny in an hour." She said being walking away with her family Luna had fallen asleep in her father's arms. Upon returning to the submarine poor Bepo freaked out when he notices his captain had a baby in his arms! Penguin and Sachi stared at the baby girl. "What did captain kidnap a baby?" Sachi asked. Rina rolled her eyes at Sachi. "Dumbass! That my future daughter!" Rina blushed as two guys blushed they had another child together?! Bepo stared at Luna who was asleep. "She looks like Rina. I'm sure she had Law's eyes."

Robin agreed with Rina's meeting up on the sunny. "I'm sure, But they can deal with it. They look so cute together." Robin smiled at the happy family. She takes Reaper's hand and then heads back to the sunny with Fiona in her arms.

Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Law smiled at his family before walking along with them back to the submarine, though his smile faded as the two idiots would think he kidnapped Luna from a different family. "Idiots..." He would simply say, glaring at the two instead of yelling since he didn't want to wake Luna or make her fuss at all. His mood returned to normal as Bepo observed Luna, since he was much more calm than the two fools.

"Hm, that is true." Reaper would say with a small smile, and Fiona would agree as well as she was getting carried by Robin. "Their going to spoil Luna though, I know that much." He would joke a little bit with a small laugh.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled at Bepo. "Do you mind watching her Bepo?" She asked. The bear blushed as he nodded his head before taking the baby from his captain's arms. "We need to get some things for her. I figure she might just sleep for a while." She explained. "Okay, I'll make sure she stays asleep. Oh, Franky-san just finish the crib for her. I was wondering why there was a crib. How I know why." Bepo explained. "Bepo is the best uncle!" Corazon hugged him.

"I'm sure they're going spoil both of them." Robin can see both spoiling both children. Speaking of spoiling she stared at Fiona. "Let's go shopping for some new clothes for you. Since the last ones are from the marine base." She explained.

"Yeah, I guess I have to agree with you Cora."
Law would say with a small smile, patting Bepo on the shoulder and showing the rare feeling of gratefulness. "I'm glad you're the kid's uncle. I'm surprised I haven't consider you to be their Godfather instead." The captain would say before turning back to Rina, ready to go pick up some items that would help in taking care of Luna, no matter how long she would be in the past.

Fiona's eyes filled with stars once again and she would hug Robin tightly, loving the idea of getting new clothes that she would enjoy much more than the ones taken from the Marines. Reaper would smile before nodding. "Yeah, that sounds like a good way to spend some time. Plus, I bet you don't like those clothes Fiona, since they're stained with Marine logos." He would chuckle and Fiona nodded, agreeing with her father's statement.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Bepo blushed and then smiled as he walked to the family room to put Luna into her new crib. She was cute and sweet. Rina takes Corazon's hand along with Law's as she leads them out of the submarine into town. "There other food that Luna likes?" She asked Corazon. "Beside bananas. She like Carrots and Apples." He explained with a smile she had to make sure she gets baby food for Luna and diapers also. "Make sure you get her some toys. She is teething." Rina giggled at her Son's reaction. "Her baby teeth are coming in~ Awww!" She giggled as Corazon blushed

Robin giggled and then smiled she figure some family time would be nice also. "Let's go. I'm sure Law and Rina are shopping for Luna also." She takes Fiona's hand along with Reaper's as they head into town. She wanted to check out some things herself maybe there were some books she can check out for the children also.

"Teething already huh? Good to hear."
Law would say with a small smile as they entered the general shop, looking around for all that they would need. He would look over to Cora with a small smile, sneakily handing him a small amount of cash. "Get yourself a small toy too, if you want." Law said with a small smile before starting to walk with them, gathering what they need for Luna and other simple items.

"Yeah, most likely." Reaper would laugh a bit before looking around as the three of them walked, he would see the shopping district and pointed it out. "Ah, there's a clothing, general, and a few other shops here." He would smile, thinking that this would be the perfect place to find everything. "Let's get Fiona's clothes first then, yeah?"

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina caught her husband placing money to Corazon she smirked. As she looked at the baby food for Luna she found the food she would love. "Did you know, Luna means Moon in Latin. Corazon means heart in spinish." She explained as she watches Corazon heads over to the toy area of the store. She got some diapers and toys for Luna also they needed some clothes for her. Corazon founded a wooden cooking play set he bought since he can play with his sister with it also.

Robin nodded her head as she heads inside the shop she stared at Fiona. "Go and head pick out you want." Since she was old enough to pick out her own clothes she did not mind if she choose her own clothes. She hopes everything will stay quiet for awhile she hasn't seen any marines or enemies nearby.

"That I did not, I'm not fluent in other languages."
Law would reply with a slight smile, happy to learn something that correlates with the names. He would also pick up a few things for the two kids before grabbing some supplies for the submarine.

Fiona would nod with a smile before running off, though she would quickly return after she had already chose her clothes. It was a mix of clothes, some matching Robin's style and some matching Reaper's style. Reaper would laugh a bit before sighing. "I'm going to get something real quick, I'll catch up with you and Fiona." He would say to Robin before walking off.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I'm not also, I know a bit. Living in Skypiea. I would read books in different languages."
She explained then blushed she felt like a nerd now. Corazon returned with his toy she was shocked that he pick out the cooking play set. "Do you want to be a cook one day?" She asked. "I do! It's hard between a doctor or a cook." He frowned as Rina smiled at him. "Do whatever you want to do Cora. I'm not going stop you." She kissed his forehead.

Robin stared at Reaper where is he going? She wasn't going to bother asking as she watches Fiona pick out her clothes. Yup, she was just like them. "When you're finished we can go return to the Sunny." She explained she figure the meeting would be starting soon.

Law would pat Cora on the head. "Do what you love, Corazon. Both are amazing professions." He would say to support his son's choice of possible line of work, not caring if he was a doctor or a cook as long as he enjoyed what he would do. "Who knows, maybe Luna will follow in her big brother's steps?" Law said with a small smile, knowing that Cora would be a good example for Luna.

Reaper would be gone only for a few minutes he would quickly return to them, hiding what he had bought. "Alright, you ready to go you two?" Fiona would nod very fast, happy with the clothes she had chosen out.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I agree with your father."
She picks up her son as they pay for the items together "I want to go check on Luna and We can go to the Sunny for the meeting." She wanted to make sure she was fed and change her diaper also. As she heads out of the shop with the items they needed along with some clothes also.

"We're ready." Robin smiled at him as she pay for the clothes for Fiona as they head out of the shop with the items. She spotted Bepo outside the submarine with a crying Luna who woke up. "She'll not stop.." Bepo frowned as Robin giggled she figure Luna was hungry or she needs a diaper change.

Law would smile and nod "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." He would say before walking with them, though as they got closer to the docks he would hear the crying and would sigh. The captain would simply smile at Bepo a bit, taking Luna from him and using some of the items they just bought, would feed the young child and change her diaper. This process was rather quick, it seemed like Law knew what he was doing for the most part.

Reaper would chuckle as well, but laughed at how quick Law scooped up Luna to take care of her. "Looks like Law has gotten use to being a father rather quick." He would joke with a small sigh.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina was shocked that Law fed and changed Luna. "I thought I was going do a diaper change." She joked she did not mind Law doing it. Corazon smirked at his father he was a good father to him and Luna. "Captain is a great father." Bepo smiled Rina agreed with Bepo as she stared at Corazon. "Let's go visit uncle Luffy. Are you going be alright with Luna?" She did not want him to do everything.

Robin smiled and then giggled she knew how stressful being a parent with a new baby can be. "I don't want him being up all night with the baby." Robin joked she knew how Law doesn't sleep that much. He and Luna would be great together.

Law would sigh and smile, not minding the chores if it was for his family. "I'm sure you will be, but if you need help just come get Rina or me." He would say to Bepo, not minding if the bear would need help with the baby. He would hold Rina's hand, ready to go whenever she was.

"He probably will be." Reaper would sigh, remembering how he use to sleep barely at all just like Law. "Well, let's go then." He would say and smile, letting Fiona go put away her new clothes as Robin and him would go to the meeting place.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Bepo nodded his head as taking the baby from Law. Luna fell back to sleep in the bear's arms. Rina heads into the Sunny dining area where the crew was sitting. She sat down in the chair and she stared at the crew with a frown. "First, Let's me say this. The future is a wasteland. There is nothing around. Dragons had taken control of the future." Luffy stared at Rina with his eyes widened. "H-How did?!" Luffy was speechless. "My stepfather is one behind it. It happen soon after Corazon was born." She explained.

"What happens to the others?" Robin asked worried about the others in the future. "First, Reaper is dead in the future. That fight with Blackbeard the one that Corazon saved him. Corazon changed that part in the past." Rina explained. Robin's face turned pale and sad also. "Only ones I ran into are Luffy and Law in the future. But, I might have a way to end this war." Rina said staring at the group.

"How can we help?! What is it?!" Luffy asked. He wanted to get to the bottom of this also. "Holy Sword. This weapon is twin to my Holy Staff. But only males with royal blood can summon this weapon. Corazon is too young to even summon it." Rina explained. "What about Traffy?" Luffy asked. "Luffy he married into Royal family he doesn't have any Royal Blood in him." Rina frowned.

Reaper would sigh as the meeting started and the future was described, even though he had also seen what it was like the situation was still hard to believe. Law was shocked that the future had become such a horrible place for everyone, and was shocked that Reaper had died in that timeline. Both of them would look away with worried looks, neither of them wanting the fate of that timeline to become the reality of this one.

Reaper would get an idea though, it may not work but it was still an idea that could be possible. "What about a transfusion?" He would ask, before beginning to explain his thinking. "If we gather a bit of your blood Rina, and pump a little bit into someone else... Could possibly summon the sword then?" Law would be surprised that Reaper had any sort of medical knowledge to think of an idea such as that. Though the captain doubted it was possible since it would just be a temporary sort of thing.

"That might be our best plan of action, unless you have a sibling you haven't told us about Rina?" Law would say with a small sigh, trying to discover any other possible ways to make this easier for everyone involved. Reaper would sigh, trying to think of another plan as well just in case his wasn't good enough.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina stared at Reaper that might be a good idea but can a human handle angel blood? "It's not a bad idea, Only thing is can a human handled angel blood?" She asked with a frown. "If someone is strong-hearted and believes in the power. Can that help?" Robin asked. "If that case, There are three people who can help out. Law, Luffy, and Reaper." Rina explained.

"I vote Reaper!" Luffy shouted even know Luffy wanted to do it but Nami wasn't going to allow him to summon a powerful weapon. "Are you up for it Reaper? I mean if you're healed enough we can try this." Rina asked. As Rina thought about something even know Dragon and Sabo were going to help she believes one more person should help them. "I have one more request before we put this plan into action. Law is not going like it." He knew who she was talking about also.

"My grandpa?!" Luffy was fear of it. "What? No! I was going to ask Kidd to help us." Rina frowned.

Reaper would be shocked that he would be voted by Luffy, he would look over to Law who would sigh. "Yeah, Reaper you can probably handle it better than me or Strawhat-ya." He would say, leaving Reaper even more shocked. But despite the shock he would smile just a tad before giving a small thumbs-up. "I'm ready whenever you are Sis, just tell me what I need to do and I'll get it done." Reaper exclaimed, sounding rather confident now.

Law would groan upon hearing Kidd's name, but he would take a moment to think about it. "Sadly his devil fruit abilities would be perfect against our foes in the future, especially since the battlefield is scattered with discarded weaponry." He would say with a say, referencing what had been explained about the future. "So if it helps us stop the Celestial Dragons, then ask Kidd for help..."

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Uncle Kidd is going help us?!"
Corazon came inside the room after hearing Kidd's name. "Uncle?" Rina started laughing she never thought of seeing Kidd as an uncle or Killer for that matter. "He and daddy don't get along in the future also. But they help out a lot." Corazon explained with a smile. Rina giggled as she smiled then stared at Reaper. "Let's go then. Chopper can you help us?" She asked the cute doctor he nodded his head as he leads Rina and Reaper to the medical bay to start.

Robin giggled at the fact that Corazon calls Kidd his uncle. "I'm sure Kidd loves it" She joked. Chopper started the blood transfusion. "How can he know if your blood is working?" Chopper asked. "His body will glow for a second. If my blood is not working. It'll do enough to him." She explained.

Reaper would laugh as well when Kidd was considered to be an Uncle to Corazon and Luna. He would then sigh and crack his neck, rolling his shoulders before following Rina and Chopper to the medical bay of the Sunny. "Is there like any chance of something bad happening if this fails? Just asking..." He would mumble, worried until the glow Rina had mentioned happened.

Law would roll his eyes as Kidd was considered an uncle to his kids, but didn't mind really. He was just worried about the transfusion going well for now, and as he saw Reaper glow for a second the captain was shocked that it went so well.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"If this fails, My blood is different than humans. It can harm you if this doesn't work."
She explained as the glow happens this means it worked. She stared at Chopper. "Can you put some of my blood in a vile for me?" She asked Chopper. She wanted to keep it on her in case they needed it later. Chopper nodded his head as both finished he put some of Rina's blood in a vile. "How do you feel?" Rina asked staring at Reaper.

"What going happen now?"
Robin asked. "To summon the sword, I have to use my holy staff to create a circle. This circle is created by two royal blood people." Rina explained she did not want to test it here. She wanted to use it in the future. "Let's me get hold of Kidd and explain to him what going on. I hope in two days we can return to the future with this plan." Rina explained.

Reaper would look at his arms as his veins had glowed for a short time longer than the rest of his body, but other than that there was no more visible differences. But he did feel different, like he could feel the Royal Angel blood clashing with his devil fruit abilities, it didn't hurt but the sensation was certainly there. "I feel lighter almost, maybe faster even." He would say, trying to describe the feeling but utterly failing to do so in a way that made sense.

Law would sigh with some relief that everything went well for the two with the small operation. "Hopefully that sword will be enough to end the war in the future for good..." The captain would mumble before agreeing that they should return soon to finish this.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"You should feel lighter and faster. That good sign." She smiled at Reaper as she grabs the Den Den Mush as she called up Killer. "Hey Killer~ Is Kidd around?" She asked as Killer get his captain. Rina explained what was going on to them to Kidd this was unreal. "You're telling me that Law and you had two children. They're from the future?" Kidd wasn't sure what to think or even if she was lying to him. "Yes, My son Corazon ate time-time fruit." This shocked both Kidd and KIller. "That means, The child is in danger." Killer did not want a poor child in danger. "Listen, Can you two help?" She asked. "Yes, we can Rini. Even know Kidd having a fit over it. But he'll get over it." Rina laughed at Kidd's temper.

"Oh dear~ I hope Kidd doesn't ruin the future~" Robin joked as Kidd glared at the den den mush. "Shut it, Nico!" Kidd snapped. Robin laughed it off she knew Kidd don't mean it. "Two days right?" Killer asked. "Yes, You're nearby right?" Rina asked. "We're Rini. We should be near the Island tonight." Killer explained.

Reaper would head out of the Sunny, stretching a bit before smirking and attempting to test this new feeling. As if it were like he just trained for weeks, his speed did increase exponentially and when he moved around at top speed, his speed was getting close to Sanji's. "HAHAHA!!!" He would laugh at the top of his lungs, loving this new found power.

Law would take a moment to witness Reaper's speed, shocked by the increase before sighing and returning to the others. "Nico-ya, you're boyfriend might going a bit power crazy at the moment." He would joke, knowing that the pirate wasn't actually getting power-hungry at the moment. Though for now he would ignore Kidd on the Den Den Mush.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I think I created a monster"
Rina joked. Corazon watches his uncle use his new powers to speed around. "He fast!" Corazon giggled as he stared at Reaper who was having fun. "I have to ask, How long does it last?" Luffy asked. "About a week or so," Rina explained.

Robin laughed at Reaper. "Is everything good now?" She asked as Rina hung up with Killer. "Yes. We can enjoy ourselves for a while." Rina explained as she pick up Corazon into her arms. "Is your sister doing alright?" She asked. "She fine. Uncle Bepo is playing with her." Rina smiled at least she was alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back