• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Law would sigh as he saw the scar on Rina's wing, but would smile as Cora would start to mess around with her wings a tad. "Flying is a pain, I'll just leave it to you two and Uncle Reaper." He would say as a small joke before smirking just a bit at the interaction between Luffy and Rina. He would walk along to the swings to be there as Rina pushes Corazon.

"Sure, let's go get something from in town. I'm fine with walking for a bit." Reaper would say with a small smile before taking Robin's hand and walking out of the room. The two would depart from the Sunny, making their way into town to find a small cafe of some sort.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She giggled at Law once Corazon was sitting on the swing she started pushing him on the swing. She liked this idea at last Luffy and Fiona were enjoying it also. This is how she pictures her future one day. She wished she can have Corazon stay with them and have a ball with everyone. She notices Corazon was having fun she notices him flashing as he was going in and out between time and space itself. 'Was he ready to go back?' She thought that when he grabs hold of Rina both of them vanished from the spot Rina was confused as she ended up in this crystal-like castle. "Cora.. You..." Rina was shocked as she stared out the castle window in horror the whole place was destroyed and the future was like a dry-out planet. "W-What happen here!? Cora.." The small boy ran off down the hallway. "CORA!" She shouted after him and then ran after him.

Robin smiled as she walked out of the room with him. This was nice for once the children were playing. She is just glad that everyone can get along with everyone. Upon arriving at the cafe she has taken her seat. "I have some cake and rose tea please." She orders something sweet. As she felt something was odd and off she saw this strange light that was coming from the playground where Law and Luffy were. "What was that?"

Law would be shocked, not really realizing what had happened until moments later when Fiona ran to Law and hugged his leg in fear. "Where did Auntie and Cora go?!" Fiona cried out in fear as Law was unable to speak from the pure shock of the situation. He would gulp before thinking about the terror that he had just witnessed, the two were slingshot to the future when they were unprepared.

"I don't know... But I don't like it..." Reaper would mumbled before running out of the cafe, arrving to the scene rather quick as he saw the terrified Fiona and fearful Law. Fiona would run to her father, hugging him tight before explaining what had happened. "No, we weren't ready for this..." He mumbled in disbelief, falling to his knees from the shock of the situation.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Corazon!"
She shouted as she came to a room where Corazon was standing in front of a glass case. With a woman sleeping she had long white hair her dress was white. That herself?! "Mommy." Corazon placed his hand on the glass case Rina followed up behind him. She hears a baby crying she turned on her heels as she notices a small girl crawling on the ground staring at her. "Lulu!" Corazon pick up the small baby she was about three months old. "Cora.. Where is Law?" She asked as she takes Luna from Corazon holding the baby in her arms. "Daddy is around the castle, I'm not sure where. I thought he would be with Luna." He explained he left his daughter like this. Did something happen?! Luna stared at odd women. She blinked at her as Rina smiled at her.

Luffy can't believe this. "Is there a way to bring them back?!" He asked in fear also. Robin arrived a few seconds after getting the food to go. "They went to the future?!" Robin can't believe this poses not happened yet. "Only thing we can do is wait for Corazon to use his powers again." Robin wasn't sure what to do. But this wasn't a good sign. as Luffy thought about something. "Robin, do you remember the Rainbow Mist?" He asked. "I do, But I'm not what tha---" Robin paused for a second. "A fog that leads to another gateway." She looked around for something similar to it.

Law would start to look around for clues or anything that could help them at this time, anything to prevent something horrible that could potentially happen to his family. Despite it not being in his nature to freak out in this sort of way, the fear was getting to him more and more. It was to the point that some of the Strawhats had to stop the captain and calm him down before anything else were to happen.

"Rainbow Mist...?" Reaper would be confused before he pulled out his journal, finding incomplete notes of the topic. He would start searching along with Robin after reading the entry he had made long ago, hoping to find something. Fiona would look around as well with her parents, even though she didn't quite know what they were looking for at the time. The child was primarily worried about what had happened to her friend and family member.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Cora, We'll save the queen and future also. We --"
Before she can finish there were loud sounds coming from outside. She looked out the window she notices future Law and Luffy fighting the dragons. They did take control of the world she hold the crying baby in her arms she felt horrible about this. "There, There. It's going to be alright Luna." She hate to leave Luna by herself when her father was fighting the dragons. "We need to go back to the past. We can't do anything right now Cora." She explained Corazon grabs hold of Rina. "I-I just wanted to show you what was going on. Daddy is too busy protecting our world and, Luna too young to be by herself." Rina finally understood now he wanted her to take Luna back to the past with her.

"Yes, Rainbow Mist. it's an odd fog that appears. It leads to another place. Maybe we can find something like it here. It might lead us to Corazon and Rina." Robin explained. She was worried about them herself she felt bad for her captain and Fiona. "Don't worry, We'll save them." She smiled at Fiona as she pick her up into her arms.

"They'll be back, Cora knows how to control his powers a bit by now..."
Law would say to himself before finally calming down all the way, helping in the search for the Rainbow Mist now. He just wanted to make sure that they were safe.

Reaper would listen to the explanation before noticing something in the distance, starting to fade rather quick. In an attempt to see what the thing was, he would dash towards it before soon realizing it was the Rainbow Mist and it was quickly disappearing. "Screw it, going in!!!" He would yell out before disappearing in the fog, Fiona would be shocked as her Father had disappeared just like Rina and Cora had. The mist had gone away at this point due to the sun's rays affecting it. When Reaper had opened his eyes, he found himself in the barren wasteland of the future, shocked. Though the pirate didn't wait long before quickly running around in an attempt to find Rina and Corazon.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina held Luna in her arms she fell asleep in her arms she smiled at her daughter. Corazon grabs hold of Rina's hand and then stared at her with a frown. "It seems daddy and Uncle Lu are doing their best right now Cora." This war was pointless and stupid also. She stared at herself inside this crystal glass case she frowned she knew what was going on here. She had been in that state before. "Will mommy wake up?" Corazon asked. "I'm sure she'll soon Cora." She heard footsteps she pulled Corazon behind her she wasn't sure if the enemy spotted her or something else. As future Luffy founded Rina and two children. "R-Rina? H-How?" He notices the queen was still asleep. "You from the past are you?" He asked. "Sorry! I bought her here! I wanted her to help mommy and --" Corazon broke out crying

"Wait!" Robin shouted as can't believe he went in there. "Damn it!" She did not want him going in there by himself. She stood there with a frown on her face she can't do anything now. She held Fiona to her. "Only thing we can do is wait now.." She frowned.

Law would walk over to where Robin and Fiona were with a sigh. "I do feel a bit relieved that he did go instead of none of us going. At least there's someone there if things go wrong." He would say, though being also a tad upset that Reaper went instead of telling Law that the mist was there.

Reaper would run around, attempting avoid combat as he would see like the crystal-like castle in the distance. "What the he-" He would mumble before getting picked up by something and dragged at a high velocity but then suddenly stopped. It was future Law, looking at Reaper with shocked eyes. "R-Reaper you're alive?! But you..." The future Law didn't want to finish his sentence as he put Reaper down, and made the ROOM disappear as he looked with disbelief. "Long story short, I'm from the past and I'm looking for Rina and Cora-" Reaper was quickly cut off again, the future Law would grab him and start dragging him into the castle while the attack was on hold. "HEY! I CAN WALK YOU KNOW!" Reaper yelled angrily.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Corazon, Calm down. It's alright."
Future Luffy was glad that the boy can use his devil fruit powers. "Y-Your not angry with me?" Corazon stared at his uncle as he grinned at the small boy. "How long has this been happening?" Rina asked. "For a while, I want to believe soon after Corazon was born." Future Luffy explained. "The dragons take control of the world. Everyone around is a slave. Your stepfather was one that did this." He explained. This made her blood boil she might have a way to stop this war. But she wasn't sure if would work. "Tell me, Is my stepfather immoral?" She asked the one question she was fearful of. "No, not yet. That's why you are in that crystal case. No one can't touch you or the case without being shocked." He explained. She can hear Reaper's voice she blinked. "Wait Reaper is alive?!" This shocked her with what future Luffy said.

"Same here. But I'm not sure how long Luffy can take." Robin stared at her captain who was still upset about the whole thing she haven't seen him like that since the death of his brother Ace. "I have an idea, Let's get ice cream after everyone returns" She smiled at Fiona hoping that will make her smile.

Fiona's tears would slow as Ice Cream was mentioned, and with a few sniffles she would nod her head in acceptance. Law would sigh before nodding as well, hoping Luffy would come to accept it as well.

Reaper would get thrown into the room by Future Law, hitting his head on one of the walls. "OW! Hi sis...." He would mumble before sighing and getting off the floor. Future Law would run in and embrace Rina, even if it was the one from the past. He would be crying, not hiding his tears at all as he let so much grief out at that moment. Reaper would look at him sadly before walking over to the case, seeing the sleeping queen. "Damn it..."

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina sighed nothing changed but did he throw him into the room for? Corazon blinked then started laughing at Reaper. Rina hugged future Law how much was this going to hurt everything? "You haven't changed, have you? Throwing Reaper into rooms and walls." She giggled as future Luffy was laughing himself at the scene. "How did future Reaper end up dying?" She asked staring at both future Law and Luffy. "It's the fight with him and Blackbeard." Future Luffy explained wait that fight that Corazon turned back time!? "The only reason the past Reaper is alive. Because of Cora's power. He turned back time." future Luffy was shocked. "I think we have a key to ending this. Save the future. But We need to go back to the past." Rina wanted to explain the plan to the others. "How?!" Corazon asked trying not to wake up his baby sister who was still asleep in Rina's arms. "The future Reaper is dead, The past one is saved thanks to you, Corazon. Also. there is a weapon that can end this. Holy Sword." She explained.

"Holy Sword?" Future Luffy asked. "Yes, it once belongs to my real father. But it was never founded. But the Holy Sword is used for Males with Royal blood." Rina explained Corazon was too young to summon this weapon.

Robin nodded her head and then stared at the crew who was hoping that they'll return to the past.

Law would sigh, cracking his neck while thinking of what they could possibly do at the moment while waiting for the return of them all.

Future Law would smile at Rina's remarks and would shake his head a bit, he hadn't changed that much when it came to his personality. Reaper would sigh when his death was mentioned, he would almost get flash backs to that moment. He would stay silent as he took a few deep breaths to calm down from it all before listening to Rina's plan along with Future Law. He had no clue such a weapon like the Holy Sword existed, but was surprised that it could potentially be the item to end this war.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"You're saying there is a sword that can stop the war?"
Future Luffy asked. "Corazon is the only person that can use it. Since he has royal blood in him." Rina explained. "But he too young.." Future Luffy frowned at the small boy who wanted to help out. Luna woke up staring at her mother and waved her tiny arms at her. "Someone woke up." She giggled at Luna as she played with her daughter. "I want help out! I want to learn how to summon the Holy Sword!" Corazon wanted to do anything for his family. "Let's check into this first Cora. I want go back to Skypia in past. Get some answers before we can do anything." She explained.

"Okay, Let's go back to the past. Also, Can she take Luna with her?" Corazon asked staring at his father. "I believe it would be wise if Luna went with Rina to the past. She'll be safe there." Future Luffy explained.

Future Law would smile at his son's determination to help end this war that they had been stuck in for so long now at this point. He would then sigh and nod. "Yes, take Luna with you to the past. At least Strawhat and I will be able to focus on defending the castle more that way." He would agree to the idea, wanting to make sure that both of his children were safe from the threat surrounding them. Future Law would look at Rina one more time with sad eyes, giving her a small kiss on the forehead before leaving the room to return to the outside of the castle so they could travel back in peace. Reaper would sigh and crack his knuckles before looking over to the Future Luffy with a small smirk. "You better keep this place safe, Captain." He said, entrusting the continued protection of the castle to him and Law. Now, he was ready to leave alongside Rina and the kids to go back to the past.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled at him she wanted to make sure the children are safe and for the Queen to wake up soon. "We'll buy something for Luna when we get back." She explained to Corazon as she grabs his hand. "Also, How did you get here Reaper?" She finally asked the question that had been in her mind. Corazon grabs hold of Reaper's hand also as he returned them to the past in the same place where they disappeared from. Luna blinked as she started crying. Luffy was shocked that Rina and others returned with a baby girl. "Who is the baby?" Luffy stared at Luna who was crying and scared

Robin was shocked they returned to the past. There were many questions she wanted to ask but she wanted to make sure the children were alright. She stared at the baby girl. "Awww, She's cute. She must be Luna. Cora's little sister." She looks like Rina only with Law's eyes. Robin stared at Reaper as she grabs hold of him. "Don't you do that again!" She wasn't happy with what he did. He was still healing also as she hugged him.

"Long story short, I found a gateway through the Rainbow Mist. Robin can tell you more about it than I can-"
Reaper would explain as they returned to the past, he was happy to be back to the calmer time. He would hug Robin back and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Sorry Robin, you know I'm going to jump into danger to help a crewmate or friend. Can't help it." He would say with a small chuckle, not even caring that he was still recovering. Fiona would dash over and jump up, hugging both her mother and father happily.

Law would quickly walk over as the group had come back, hugging his son before turning to Rina and seeing Luna. "So that's Luna, our daughter..." He would say quietly, lightly picking up Luna from Rina's arms. "Shhh, it's okay Luna. You're safe now..." Law quietly said to Luna, a fatherly instinct driving him to keep her calm and happy.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled at her family as Luna stared at her father before smiling at him. Her tiny hand reached for his face. "She so tiny!" Luffy has never seen a small baby. "I know! Franky can make her a crib!" Luffy likes the idea of having him make a baby bed for Luna. Luna stared at Luffy as she pulled on his face she started laughing. "Lulu! don't pull on uncle Luffy's face!" Corazon knew Luffy did not care but to him that was rude.

Robin smiled at Fiona and then kissed him back. "Let's get that ice cream. I know Luna too little." Robin frowned at the baby girl. "I'll give her some baby bananas. Since that is her favorite thing." Rina explained before staring at Law. "This is too cute! A captain holding a tiny baby!" Rina giggled as she pick up Corazon into her arms.

Law would sigh and roll his eyes as he was considered cute since he was holding his daughter, but he didn't mind since Luna seemed to be happy and that was all that mattered at that moment. "If Robo-ya would be willing to make a crib, that'll be helpful." He would say gratefully before looking back down at Luna with a small smile.

Fiona would laugh and run around a bit. "Yaaay! Ice Cream!" She would cheer out before jumping onto Reaper's back, and he would laugh a bit. He was happy to see everything was okay for now, and would remain that way for a little bit at least. "Yeah, let's go get the treats. I'll pay." Reaper offered.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I'll go tell Franky right now!"
Luffy ran back to the Sunny as Zoro and Sanji shook their hands and then smiled at the family. Rina giggled at her husband as she stared down at Corazon who was happy that everything was safe for a while. "I'll explain everything later," Rina said as she heads over to the ice cream stand she order chocolate ice cream for herself and Corazon wanted strawberry. She stared at Luna who was pulling on Law's hoodie string. "We'll go shopping for Luna also. Maybe sure we have everything. We might have to babyproof the submarine~" She teased about the last thing.

Robin smiled as she followed the group to the ice cream stand. "I hope Luffy tells Franky put the heart pirates jolly roger on the crib." Zoro sighed as Robin said that. "I'll make sure that dumbass don't put our roger on it." He heads back to the sunny. Robin stared at Luna she was happy.

Law would sigh with a small smile as Luffy ran off to go enlist Franky's help for building a crib. "All right." He would agree to be being told about the future later, when the time would be a bit more appropriate for it. Law wouldn't really want anything so he would just stand there and entertain Luna, laughing a bit as she tugged on the hoodie string. "If we have to, I'll ask Bepo to help me with it since I don't trust the two to make something safe."

Reaper would follow to the ice cream stand as well, ordering a simple vanilla ice cream since he wasn't in the mood for anything to extravagant at the moment. He would chuckle at the remarks made about Luffy trying to put the Strawhats's jolly roger on the crib, before smiling at Luna as well. Fiona would have a chocolate ice cream as well, looking at Luna and thinking of her as a little sister almost.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled about Sachi and Penguin she had to agree with her husband. It seem like Luna was enjoying herself she was glad she was able to bring both of her children to the past. She'll do anything to protect them also Luna is just cooning way to her father. "I guess she doesn't talk yet?" Rina asked as Corazon nodded his head. "Not yet." Corazon wanted to teach her but he was young himself still.

Robin smiled at Fiona as she stared at Luna also. "You have a little sister also." She was glad that everyone was alright but she still wanted to know what was going on. "We'll have a meeting on the Sunny later. We can talk about the future." She explained

Law would listen to Luna's cooing with a small smile, and was happy that both children were in the past as well since they were much more safe here than in the future. "It's fine, I'm sure that she will speak soon." He said with some confidence, having that gut feeling that something good would happen soon.

Fiona would cheer happily as Luna was considered to be her younger sister. Reaper would crack his neck before starting to eat his ice cream, and would agree to having a meeting to discuss the future with everyone that wasn't there to experience it.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled as she finished with her ice cream. "We should check on the crew to make sure two dummies did not do anything." Luna stared at her mother as she said the two dummies she started laughing. Corazon smirked at his sister as she knew who Rina was talking about. "We should get some things for Lulu also." Corazon wanted help with the shopping for his baby sister.

Robin smiled at Fiona as she stared at the family. "That be a good idea." As she finished with her own ice cream she wanted to make sure everything was alright with the crew also.

Law would sigh, and nod since he believed that the two probably already got into some form of trouble. "Yeah, sadly those two just can't stay out of trouble for a long period of time..." He would then look to Cora and nod, thinking about some simple items that would be necessary for Luna while she's in the past.

"Agreed, having a little kid like Luna around is gonna be another handful of work." Reaper would say with a small chuckle before finishing his ice cream, wiping away anything that was on his face before looking around a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back