• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Law would almost choke on his drink as he heard that Doflamingo was still a threat in the future. He cursed under his breath before bring both Rina and Cora into a hug. "Nothing like that will happen, we'll do everything in our power to prevent Doflamingo from doing anything that horrid." He would reassure his family.

Reaper would yawn before having a slight smile with some blush. "That... would be nice." He said before drifting back to sleep.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"We'll make sure that Mingo will stay where he is!" Luffy did not want anything bad to happen to this family and also. Rina hugged Law as Corazon hugged both his parents How on earth did Doflamingo get out of Impal down anyway? Again Luffy did get out of prison once before. Corazon yawned before falling asleep in his mother's arms using his father's chest as a pillow. "Awww," Nami smirked at the cute picture of the family.

Robin blushed and then smiled before kissing him on the forehead. She just wanted him to rest up she hope he'll be better when Rayleigh visits them.

Law would agree with Luffy on keeping Doflamingo where he belongs, no matter the cost. The captain would then smile as Corazon fell asleep, using his two parents as his bed. At this point he didn't mind the attention it put onto them since he was proud to be a father, especially to a child like Cora. "This is nice."

Reaper would be sleeping rather peacefully, getting a rather normal sleep for once instead of being completely knocked out or something similar to that. He was a silent sleeper, not making a peep.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Do you want to take him to bed for me?"
She asked Law if she love her son but she wanted to talk to Luffy about this upcoming plan about going to the future and saving Corazon's timeline. She turned to Luffy with a frown on her face. "I would like to speak with you and your crew about something. When Law returns." She explained with a small smile on her face.

Robin smiled at Reaper she did not want to leave his side but she wanted to know what was going on. She created a clone of herself in the room with the other strawhats. "Don't worry, He is asleep. I'm with him. I just did not want to leave him." She blushed then smiled.

Law would nod before taking Corazon from Rina's arms, carefully taking him to the family quarters in the submarine so he could sleep in peace and quiet without worry. He would sigh, feeling bad that his son had to deal with such hell in the future. After a minute or two of reflection he would return to the rest of the group and sat back down. "Alright, what now?"

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Corazon wants us to go to the future with him and stop what going on. I'm not sure what waits for us. Or what has been happening"
Rina explained. "We should just go and figure out what happening!" Luffy said. "We can't just jump into things Luffy! This is the future. Like Rina said we don't know what waits for us." Nami explained to her captain. Robin thought something she stared at Rina and Law. "I might have an idea. But I'm not sure how this going to work. What if we let Corazon and Rina go to the future? Since they both have angelic blood. I hate to do this. We should ask for help from an old friend." Robin knew the person she wanted to call also.

"Who is the old friend?" Nami asked. "Dragon and Sabo, I'm sure they know nothing about them. In the future also." Robin explained. "Sabo!?" Luffy was shocked that his brother was still alive!

"So ask for help from the revolutionary army? I wonder if that would even work in a case like this one."
Law said while cracking his neck a bit with a sigh. He was wary of what step they were going to take next so that the group could ensure the safety of the future once again. The captain would lean back in his chair and would start to think of what else they could possibly do in a situation like this one where all odds were against them in general. "Plus we don't know for sure what Doflamingo is capable of in the future, he could have gotten stronger than ever."

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Yes, They can help out with scouting and info things,"
Robin explained. Rina doesn't like the idea but going to the future just her and Corazon for the first half she did not want to run into Doflamingo also. "Let's get them on the Den Den Mush, Robin I'll let you deal with that," Rina explained with a smile. "We can have a group going into the future. Other groups can stay in the past and listen on the den den mush." That was Nami's idea. "We do that, We have put our strongest members. I still want to go with them." Rina explained. "We what I had a mind. You, Law, Luffy, and Zoro. Add Reaper to the group. You guys can go into the future with Corazon." Robin explained.

"Well then we're going to have to wait a while before we can pull this off since Reaper is still recovering and going to have some training here soon."
Law reminded them as he thought of the potential timeline for this new mission of theirs. The captain expected that this would easily take a couple of weeks before they could pull such a stunt off, without that time there's no guarantee if they'll survive.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I agree with that. For now, Let's get stronger than before."
Rina wanted to make sure everyone was ready even Reaper. "Let's call it a night. We'll talk more about this later." Rina explained before staring at Law. "We'll make sure the future and past are safe!" Luffy grinned.

Robin nodded her head as her clone vanished she stared at Reaper before falling asleep with him in her arms.

Law would smile once they had come to a conclusion, and would get up from his seat since the meeting was over for now. "Let's go to bed then, my angel." He would say before taking her hand and lifting Rina out of the chair, into his arms. Law would carry her back to the submarine, to the family quarters with a grin.

As Robin had fell asleep, Reaper would cuddle closer to her as he slept. He felt safe in his sleep, still not making a sound.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She blushed as she wrapped her arms around Law's neck. Upon returning to the submarine and entering the family room she notices Corazon sitting up in the bed. "What wrong Cora?" She stared. "I miss my family in the future. I'm worried about Luna also." Rina frowned she found it sweet that he was worried about his baby sister. "We'll save them. We're going to plan something. Just hang on a little bit longer." She hated to see him upset like that. As she lay down in the bed she hugged Corazon she did not like seeing him like this hell of a future also.

Law would frown as well, he would sit beside the two. "Everything will turn out okay Cora, don't worry." He would say as he patted Cora on the top of his head and trying to calm him down. "All of us are going to make sure that things go correctly in the future so you don't have to worry. So you can just focus on having fun." Law confirmed with a small smile before laying back and relaxing.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She agreed with her husband as she lay down with Corazon in the middle she lay down and she hugged her son she wanted the best for him. By the next morning, she found Corazon hugging her she was in between both Law and Corazon she giggled at the two guys. She played with Corazon's hair he was so much like his father. Corazon opens his eyes staring at his mother. "Morning, Hungry?" She asked as he nodded his head he stared at his sleeping father. "We can go once your father lets me go." She poked his cheek.

Chopper came in to check on Reaper even know Robin and Reaper were sharing the same bed. He just wanted to make sure he was alright. Robin woke up a few seconds so she stared at Chopper. "How is he?" She asked. "He doing better. But he still needs to stay in bed for couple more days." Robin figured as much she knew he would try to get out of this room.

Law would wake up upon Rina poking his cheek, he would let go with a small smile before getting out of the bed and his hat on his head. "Not my fault that you're warm, can't help it." The captain would joke, knowing most nights he would wrap his arms around Rina in his sleep. Law would mess with Corazon a bit by lightly flicking him with a small chuckle before leaving the room to go out to the dining hall, knowing that the two would most likely follow shortly.

Reaper would wake up when he heard a few voices speaking, rubbing his eyes and yawning before sitting up. "Mornin..." He would mumble, still not fully awake yet but enough to at least somewhat have a conversation or answer questions.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She blushed and then giggled. Corazon pulled his hat over his face Rina giggled at her son as she got out of bed. Corazon followed after his parents to the kitchen Bepo was cooking food. "Morning!" Bepo smiled at the family as he had pancakes and waffles for anyone. "Uncle Bepo!" Corazon hugged the bear with a smile. Bepo blushed then smiled at Corazon.

"I'll get some food. I'll explain to you what happen last night also." Robin explained before kissing him and then leaving the room to get some food for both of them.

"Thanks for the food Bepo."
Law said with a still-tired smile before grabbing a mug of coffee and getting a plate of food so he could start eating some breakfast. He would sit down and look around, realizing that something was missing, some people were missing. "Bepo... Do you know what Dumb and Dumber are doing?" Law asked, referring to Bepo and Sachi since they were probably causing trouble.

Reaper would smile and wait for a few seconds after both Chopper and Robin were gone before quickly getting up to his feet. He wasn't as sore, and the pirate wanted to move around a bit so he would sneak out of the room to go walk for a bit.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"I'm not sure Captain, the Last time I saw them they were in the control room,"
Bepo explained as Rina stared at Bepo and then back at Law. "I think they're hiding from you what happens with the Submarine," Rina explained then giggled as Corazon dig into his food not listening to what his parents were talking about. She stared at Corazon who got food on his face she giggled at her son.

Robin got a plate of food for Reaper. Luffy was talking about what they talked about last night as she returned to the room. "I knew this was going to happen." She placed the plate down on a table. She waited for him to return to the room if doesn't she'll fine him.

Law would roll his eyes with a small sigh. "As long as their not getting into any trouble currently, I don't care anymore about what happened." He would say with a serious, yet laxed tone to show that he wasn't too keen on sticking to the topic. Law looked at Cora to see the food on his face as well, chuckling before wiping it off with a napkin.

Reaper would crack his neck and joints after being stuck in bed for a while, he would start to run around and use the environment as 'hazards' to avoid. This continued for about twenty minutes before he would finally return to the room, to see Robin waiting. "Oh- Hey Robin..." He said with an awkward laugh.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled at her husband about Sachi and Penguin. "Remind me not to have them babysit our children~" She teased. "I would better off having Bepo watch them." She smiled at the bear as he stared at Rina then blushed at her comment. "Hey! We can do watch the little Law!" Sachi said as he entered the kitchen with Penguin. "Little Law. How cute." Rina teased then giggled. Corazon blushed at the crew before hiding his face again.

Robin smirked at Reaper. "Get in here, Before Chopper has a fit." She said with a smile. "I have some food for you. Also, About last night." Robin explained about Rayleigh coming to train him. "I'm also going get hold of Dragon and Sabo about this mission also." She explained.

Law would chuckle as Rina suggested not having the duo watch their future children at all, which he agreed with that statement in general. But his confidence slowly faded as Cora was called 'little Law' which made him hide his face under his hat just like his son did. "Damn it-" Law mumbled in annoyance.

Reaper would shrug, not caring if Chopper threw a fit or not so he would remain standing instead of going back to bed. "Rayleigh?! Wow, that's going to be one hell of an honor-" He mumbled with a small smile, excited to learn how to utilize his Haki even better.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled at the two as Corazon clung to Rina's arm. "Bepo is the uncle. What about us?" Penguin ask as Corazon stared at the two guys. "Cousins," Corazon said with a deadpan look on his face. "Cousins?!" Rina started laughing. Sachi and Penguin stared at Corazon this little guy going to be like Law. "We can be the uncles also!" Sachi frowned as Corazon shook his head. "Cousins!" He frowned. "Give up guys. You're the cousins." Rina smirked at both guys.

"Since he and Luffy are the only two that know how to use that Haki. I thought be wise if Rayleigh was one to train you." Robin explained that Rayleigh was the one that trained Luffy for the two years. "After you're ready. We can go to the future. We have two different groups going. It's you, Rina, Luffy, Law, and Corazon." She explained

Law was impressed that they would be part of the family, and he would smile for the two despite them not really liking being cousins. "The boy has spoken, you two are cousins." He laughed a little bit before finishing his food and drink.

"Makes sense I suppose, better than Luffy trying to teach me-" Reaper would laugh, thinking the same way as Law did that Luffy would be a less than great teacher for him. "And yeah, that sounds like a good idea I guess." He would shrug.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled at the two guys who weren't happy about it. "What do you want to do today?" She asked. "I want to see Uncle Wyper!" Rina stared at Corazon she was shocked he wanted to go to Skypiea. "Cora, We can't go to Skypiea right now." She wanted to go visit her kingdom again but she wasn't sure how Wyper or others would react to Corazon Corazon frowned then crossed his arms. "We'll see Wyper soon. Right now. worry about what going on right now." She explained

Robin agreed also Luffy wasn't the best training. "That's good, We just need time right now." She wasn't sure how much damage was done already in the future.

"Sorry bud, how about we just go around the island and relax a bit more."
Law said with a small sigh as he patted Corazon, hoping to cheer him up even just a tad before taking the plates from their food and putting them away. "After all this is done we can visit Wyper..."

"Yeah, I understand. Let's just hope we can make everything okay for the future..."
Reaper sighed before leaning his head on Robin's shoulder, relaxing a tad for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back