• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Rina Kohu

"Everyone there has wings. They're going to think you're part of the island anyway."
She explained. "Also, Enel is not the god no more, We should get through the main gate of Skypiea no worry." She did not have worried about paying to get through the gate. She did not think about the cold aura that Reaper gives off which can be a problem also. Does she wonder if he can hide it or something? She wasn't sure what would happen. She knew the Skypieans are not stupid also. "I'll explain everything to Wyper. He can help us. So you guys don't have to worry about getting in the way." She explained. She was more worried about the Royal Guards in her castle..

Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

The two nodded after their worries were dismissed by Rina, though they were still going to be as careful as possible as to not mess up any part of the plan. Law looked at the drawing Rina made of the sky island to get as much understanding of the area as he could before they arrived. "I had Penguin set the submarine to go full speed ahead to our destination, we should get there at this time tomorrow. I'll need to have the crew refuel and resupply while we're gone." Law added as he finished overlooking the map. Reaper cracked his knuckles, excited to be able to leave the submarine for a little while, even though it was for a serious matter.

Rina Kohu

She nodded her head. "That be a good idea if they did that Law." At least they have the time to do that while she takes care of this problem. At least they can rest and get ready for the fight. Before she forgets she summoned a white feather and then handed it to Law. "This feather, It's my powers. If you need anything you can summon me with it. This feather can summon your wings also." She explained. She handed the map over to Law also. "Thank you both of you. I'm sorry for causing any problems." She frowned then stared at Reaper. "And~ you shouldn't prank Law if you know what's good for you~" She teased then giggled she thought the prank was cute also beside the snow coving Law.

"But pulling pranks on him is fuuuuun-"
Reaper whined, not wanting to give up his mischievous ways even if they annoyed others more often than he admitted. Law rolled his eyes, tucking the map away before examining the feather, not knowing how to use it. Due to his curiosity, he started fidgeting with the feather trying to figure out how to do what Rina mentioned it could do. "And don't sweat it! This little adventure should be fun, not problem causing!" Reaper said with a confident grin, ignoring the fact that failure could mean war between Skypiea and Humankind.

Rina Kohu

"I forgot one thing."
She walked over to Law and then kissed him causing the feather to glow with her energy she pulled away with a red face and then glared at Reaper. "Don't say anything! It's the only way I can give him my power to active that feather!" She ran out of the room hoping Law wasn't planning to pull her apart she did not have a choice to do that! That is how angels give their powers to others. Her heart was racing now maybe she should wait for Reaper to leave the room to do that. Sachi and Penguin watch as Rina hid in her room. "What happen!?" They both asked each other.

Law had a red face and didn't know what to say after the kiss, Reaper was just plain shocked by the fact that just happened and he got to witness it. "So are you two a thing now or wha-" Reaper joked but got interrupted by Law throwing him out through the door, which did make Reaper scream in terror just a tad. Reaper stood after a few seconds cracking his back and looking down the hall to see Sachi and Penguin. "If you're wondering, Law and the Princess kissed-" He said notifying them, still a bit shocked himself to say the least.

Rina Kohu

She hid under the blanket. 'I'm stupid! I shouldn't done that! Damn it!' she blushed deeply as she can hear Penguin and Sachi outside her door asking her if she and their captain were going to get married next she stained red as she stared at the door. "WHAT!? NO! GOD DAMN IT!" She shouted at the two guys. "Why did you kiss our captain?!" Sachi asked as Rina pulled herself out of bed with the blanket over her body to hide her red face. She opens the door. "Reaper told you did he?" She wasn't happy. "T-There nothing between us! It's the only way I can give him my powers!" She explained. "When is the wedding?" Penguin teased as Rina smacked Penguin in the head. "Awww Rina likes our captain!" Sachi teased. Rina smacked Sachi also as she chased the two guys through the submarine

Reaper saw Rina chasing Penguin and Sachi throughout the ship and decided from there the best possible action was for him to go hide. He ran to the kitchen of the submarine attempting to remain unseen and curled up in one of the corners of the room. "Oh lord I hope the Princess doesn't find me here-" Reaper mumbled in fear as he stayed curled like a ball. Law walked out of his sleeping quarters and out to the main part of the submarine to see Rina chasing two of his crewmates. He sighed, already guessing that they had found out what happened due to an annoying swordsman. He watched as the two ran for their lives to avoid Rina's wrath, chuckling just a little bit.

Rina Kohu

Rina grabs hold of Sachi and Penguin. "You two are dead!" She scared both of them as they ran off leaving their hats on the ground. She started laughing she can't go after Reaper she knew how strong he was again maybe she should let Law deal with him. She knew Reaper was hiding somewhere she turned around to facing Law. "Uh.. I'm sorry! It's the only way I can give you my powers. With that, you can summon me just by touching that feather now." She explained with a blush on her face she knew the crew wasn't going to let her down after this.

Law nodded and walked over to Rina, giving her a small kiss on cheek before walking towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna go kill Reaper now..." He entered the kitchen and within a few seconds Reaper was thrown across the submarine, hitting one of the metal walls. "Owww! This is the third time today!!" Reaper complained as he stood, only to quickly get taken down by Law again with a heavy punch to the head. Reaper stayed on the ground this time, holding his head in pain. "Should've kept your big mouth shut... Snowboy." Law said about to punch him again, but Reaper made a solid snow barrier around him so he'd be safe for now. Law rolled his eyes and gave up at that point.

Rina Kohu

Rina blushed as she heard Reaper being thrown across the submarine as Bepo ran out of the kitchen and then hid behind Rina. "Captain is scary!" He did not know what was going on he remember Sachi and Penguin were scared for whatever reasons. "It's a long story Bepo. Don't worry about it." She smiled at the polar bear she sighed as she walked away with Bepo heading to the hang-out room where Sachi and Penguin were hugging each other. "We're sorry!" They both did not want to die by Rina or Law. Rina laughed at two guys as she started to brush Bepo's fur.

Law was sitting out in the dining hall, resting for now since he wasted a lot of energy beating up Reaper for the third time that day. He ate a few snacks that were left out since he didn't have dinner, and was getting just a tad hungry. While Law ate, Reaper removed the snow dome around him and went to the room everyone else was. "Sorry for telling people and messing with you and Law, Princess..." Reaper said as he sat down against the wall to avoid a potential smack from Rina, since Reaper couldn't tell if she was over the incident or not. "Law's eating right now so I think he's calmed down... I hope-" Reaper added while shivering a bit due to fear, he didn't a fourth beatdown.

Rina Kohu

She stared at Reaper. "Next time just keep your mouth shut." She blushed as Bepo stared at the group he was the only one out of the loop. "I need to get some food also. I skip out on dinner also. I'll make me and Law something." As she finished brushing Bepo he was happy with his fur. As she heads to the kitchen as entered the dining area where Law was eating. "I'm going cook something. Do you want anything?" She asked if she did not mind making something for Law. She just wanted to keep her mind off what happened she knew Reaper would do something like that. It's just a matter of time.

"Hm? Oh, sure. I'll just have something small if you don't mind."
Law replied with a small nod, he then tossed the trash from his snack into the waste bin so the table was cleared. Meanwhile, Reaper sighed with relief as Rina left the room since he knew from there he wouldn't get attacked anymore he could just rest and joke in peace. He noticed that Bepo seemed out of it so with a sigh he did a simple explanation. "Rina kissed Law, that's all there is to know bud." Reaper stretched and returned to leaning against the wall in peace.

Rina Kohu

She nodded as she heads into the kitchen she remember that Law hates bread what can she make without bread? She looked around as she decided on fried rice she made enough for her and Law also. As she returned to the dining room with a bowl of fried rice. "I know you hate bread, It's not easy to make things without bread." She explained placing one of the bowls down as she sat down next to Law. Meanwhile back in the hangout, Bepo stared at Reaper with a blush on his cheeks. "She kissed the captain?! She lived!?" He had never seen anyone do that and still be breathing.

"Well, it certainly helps that the Surgeon has taken a liking to the Princess. I suppose that's why she is still alive."
Reaper explained with a small little laugh, he was happy for the two but was also happy that he had new material to joke with. At the same time, Law sighed a bit and laughed the tiniest amount. "Sorry if my food preferences make creating food hard for you, I know Bepo usually has a few problems every now and then." He said before taking a bite of the fried rice, enjoying it a lot. He continued to eat the fried rice at a constant rate, finishing it after only a couple of minutes.

Rina Kohu

She stared at him. "Someone is hungry~" She teased then giggled. "it's fine Law. I'm not much a bread person myself. I like Pizza once in while." She explained as she finished her bowl after a while herself. "I'm glad someone likes my cooking." She loves to cook for other people. Bepo never through the two had feelings for each other. "It's weird he's been acting strange since she came here," Sachi explained. "I agree with Sachi." Penguin wonders if Rina changed their captain's heart. "I'll wash up the dishes, I think the group is talking about us also.. I know they're.." She can have a feeling they're she wasn't going to kill them but she wonders if they'll leave it alone she knew Reaper will not let it down.

"Whatever happened with Law's usual mood I'll take it since I haven't been murdered yet despite my constant pranks and horrid jokes."
Reaper said with a shrug, he was just happy to have made it this long with only a few bruises. Law sighed and nodded, agreeing with Rina. He knew that the crew would talk about this until they arrived at Skypiea so he wouldn't even bother trying to make it stop since it would end up just being a nuisance. He looked at the hole in the wall made by him throwing Reaper through it and groaned, realizing that it would have to get repaired once they landed. Law didn't mind having to get it repaired, he just knew getting the materials to repair might be a pain since Marines would probably be on the lookout for anyone getting a large sum of ship supplies.

Rina Kohu

She stared at the hole in the wall she started laughing. "Sorry, I don't mean to laugh. He can be hand full." She knew how much Reaper can be childish. "I hope we can repair that soon." She felt bad for the submarine it was Law's only ship. "Relax Law, Don't worry too much about Reaper." She doses worried about Reaper being locked somewhere on the ship or something wrost. She yawned she wanted to get some sleep but she did not want to wake up with nightmares again. She heads into the kitchen to clean up the dishes she used. She hope her plan would work to get through Skypiea. As she was finished with the dishes she left the kitchen heading to her own room. She stared into the room with the group inside. "Make sure you rest up." Only thing she said before heading to her room.

With a sigh, Law stayed at his seat in the dining room and put his head down. He was too tired to go to his room so he decided just to fall asleep there for the night, if he could fall asleep. When Reaper heard Rina he knew it was about time to get some much needed rest if he could, so he left the room after saying good night to everyone and went to the spot he was in the previous night. While he didn't sleep the night before in this spot, he didn't care too much as long as he could just sit back and relax he was okay. "About time to get serious, can't play around once we get there..." Reaper reminded himself before leaning back to calm down.

Rina Kohu

She was worried about the whole thing she has fallen asleep in her bed until she had another nightmare this time she had a wedding with Doflamingo she did not want to marry that man! She lay there for a moment before getting up and then getting a drink of water she notices Law was asleep on the dining room table. She reached over and pick up Law into her arms with the help of her wings she floated down the hallway with the sleeping man in her arms. She knew this wasn't good for the human body to sleep like that. As she reached his room she open the door. Upon placing him in his bed she tripped on some papers and then landed on him. "Curse my wings" She blames the breeze from her wings who moving the papers on the ground. She knew she wakens the sleeping him. "Uh, Sorry. It's not what you think!" She blushed pulling away from him and standing there for a moment. "I moved you to your room Law, You did not look comfortable laying on the table." She explained.

Law took a minute to process what had just happened before his face turned slightly redder than what it usually was. "O-Oh, thank you Angel..." He muttered still somewhat processing the info in his mind. He had no clue what to say after that since before the shock he had been completely asleep so nothing was on his mind except what had just happened. Meanwhile, Reaper had moved himself over to the kitchen to find something to do, since boredom had been taking a toll on his attempts to relax and hopefully sleep. He had given up sleeping shortly after arriving to the kitchen, and just decided to get ready for the next day. So he grabbed a glass of water to take with him as he returned to his original place of rest and did simple stretches and exercises to get ready for the what was coming next.

Rina Kohu

"Get some sleep, You look peaceful also."
She smiled at him before leaving his room her face still red. As she went back to her room to sleep for a little bit more. After a while, she woke up a little late in the morning. She figure everyone ate all ready she did not mind making her own food again. She heads into the kitchen to make some food for herself. She cooks up some eggs and bacon also. She can't stop thinking about that nightmare she hopes it's just a nightmare, not the real thing. After she was finished she made some coffee for herself and then heads into the dining room to eat her food. "Oh, Rina! We're going to get ready to dock soon!" Bepo explained as he join her with his own food.

Reaper joined Rina and Bepo in the dining room after a few minutes but without any food since he wasn't that hungry. "I'm surprised Law made it to bed, he seemed dead tired by the end of the night." He mentioned before yawning, he had seen Law sleeping at the table but wasn't observing when Rina had taken him to his room. Reaper was surprised he didn't see anything since he had been up all night, but he thought it was just a calm night at that point. Meanwhile Law remained in his room, making sure he was prepared for when they dock and head off to their destination. He looked at the feather Rina had given him, still confused on how it had worked and how it stores the power given by Rina. Law just shrugged it off and stored it in his pocket for now, leaving his room.

Rina Kohu

"M-Me too!"
Rina tries to keep to herself how she bought Law to his room. She slip her coffee she finished with her food she went to get another cup she wonder if she should make one for Law also. She heads into the kitchen to pour another cup she made a cup for Law. She was worried about the sleepy man she just hope he has gotten the rest he needed. As she was making Law a cup of coffee she can hear thunder coming from outside the submarine this made her jump then hid under the table in the kitchen. She hated thunderstorms. Bepo was worried that Rina haven't returned from the kitchen he can hear the storm also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back