• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Law entered the dining room, hearing the thunderstorm but shrugged it off for now. "... Where's Angel?" He had asked after not seeing Rina with the rest of the crew. "Your girlfriend is in the kitchen, she's been in there for a while now." Reaper answered with a tired smirk, Law just punched the back of his head as he walked by leaving an actual beatdown for later. Reaper rubbed the back of his head but was surprised he didn't receive a full beatdown from the Surgeon. Law entered the kitchen and looked around until he saw Rina under the table, he shook his head a bit with a small smirk. "So you don't like storms I presume?" He asked as he crouched down so he could see her completely.

Rina Kohu

Rina hated storms thanks to Enel it was just worst with his devil fruit. "N-Not really..." She jumped at the sound of thunder clinging to Law. "Thunder and Lighting scare me.." She hugged Law as he was the last person she would see with her legs and arms wrapped around him. "S-Sorry, I made you some coffee also." She stared at him with a blush on her face. Bepo stared at Reaper then frowned. "He going kill you one day." As Sachi explained he can't believe he got way calling Rina Law's girlfriend. "I'm fearful of storms. I - I know it's childish." She blushed hiding her face in his shirt.

"I'd rather die because one of my stupid jokes than to the hands of a Marine so... I'll take it."
Reaper said, with a cynical smirk as he shrugged not really caring if his jokes ended up getting him killed one day as long as he can make himself or others laugh. He stood up and left the dining area for now so he wouldn't cause anymore trouble before they arrived at their destination. Meanwhile Law simply hugged Rina back with a sigh. "It's fine, everyone has their fears..." He said as a simple reply before taking a small sip of the coffee. Law did chuckle a tad though when Rina hid her face using his shirt, he found it adorable almost.

Rina Kohu

Rina stared up at him and then blushed. She nodded her head she felt safe with him she can still hear the storm going on. She knew it''ll pass soon. As Sachi entered the kitchen to get more food he notices Law and Rina hugging each other. "Awww! we should take a --" Rina death glared at Sachi that shut him up. "I'll come back later!" He ran out of the kitchen before his captain can do anything to him. Rina pulled away from Law with a small smile. "I'll be fine now. Sorry, I did not mean to cling to you also.." She rubbed the back of her head. She knew Sachi going to tell everyone what he saw she can't catch a break from those guys.

"It's fine, I don't mind..."
Law replied calmly, not even bothering with what Sachi had almost said since he could deal with that at a later time. He quickly remembered that he had the feather in his pocket and he pulled it out. "By the way, for when we leave... How do I use this? Like summoning you or the wings?" Law asked, he didn't know how the magical item worked at all, the only thing he knew was how it got power. Meanwhile, Reaper laughed as Sachi came running out of the kitchen seemingly terrified. "Told you. Should've waited for those two to leave the kitchen so you would've been safe." He said still laughing just a tad.

Rina Kohu

She stared at the feather as she pulled hers from under her shirt. "it's connected to mine. It'll glow as mine will also. That is how you can summon me. As for the wings. I have to snap my fingers together. They'll appear but there is a limit. They'll only stay when I'm around you." She explained. As she snapped her fingers as two large wings appeared on Law's back. "I hope this works." She was worried about her plan if she gets them to Wyper things will be alright. Sachi blushed he did not think he would walk on them like that.

Law looked at the wings on his back and was surprised that the magic item actually granted him wings. He tried moving the wings, but used a little too much force which sent him stumbling into the wall. "Okay... Gonna have to get use to that." Law mumbled as pushed himself off the wall he flew into. Reaper just looked towards the kitchen since Law stumbling into the wall made a large thump noise, Reaper was just confused. "What the heck are they doing in there..?" He wondered before taking a sip of his water.

Rina Kohu

Rina started laughing at him she was rolling on the ground she can't help it. "A-Are you alright?" She asked in between her giggles. "Wings are not easy to use. It's would be better if we were outside the submarine." She explained. She checked over Law to make sure he wasn't hurt that bad. "Sorry, I did not think you would try them." She blushed as she was finished laughing at him. "Maybe they're getting fresh with each other." Penguin teased as Bepo stared at Penguin. "D-Don't say that!" The bear blushed. "Let's go back into the dining room." She made his wings vanish with another snap of her fingers as she entered the dining room Penguin was saying they were getting fresh with each other. She towered over Penguin with a dark aura.

"Oh shi- Penguin, I'm saving you!"
Reaper quickly ran over to Penguin and picked him up, hanging the man over his shoulder before running away from Rina. He wanted to make sure everyone got out of the submarine awake and alive. Law walked out to the dining room as Reaper ran off with Penguin on his shoulder, the Surgeon was confused on what was happening since he didn't hear what any of them said. He just watched and laughed as he saw Rina totally ticked off. Reaper on the other hand just tried to find a safe place to hide Penguin from Rina.

Rina Kohu

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!"
She shouted at Reaper who was carrying Penguin with him. "I'm going kill him.." She smirked as she turned to Law. "They thought I was getting fresh with you in the kitchen." She explained what happen. She sighed before walking through the submarine they had docked a few minutes ago. "When I find you Penguin, I'm going to --" She spotted Sachi she did not forget what he saw back in the kitchen. "Oh, Sachi!" She ran after the redhead. "Oh shit!" Sachi ran away from Rina who was chasing him out of the submarine onto the dock.

Reaper had been hidden with Penguin for a bit while they avoided Rina's wrath, after a few minutes Reaper left the hiding place cause he thought they were all clear. His assumptions were correct as he saw Rina chase Sachi out of the submarine and onto the dock. "Welp, can't save him now... The Princess is hot on his tail-" Reaper mumbled before exiting the submarine himself so he could take some time to get fresh air and stretch. Meanwhile, Law was just annoyed by the comments made by the crew about Rina and himself. To get his mind off the incident he made final checks that things were prepared before leaving the sub himself.

Rina Kohu

Rina grabs hold of Sachi before smacking him in the head. "N-Nothing happen between us!" Sachi held his head in pain. "Why did the captain make those sounds?" He asked Rina signed. "I give him wings, He wasn't used to them he flew into the wall." She explained what happen with a blush Sachi blinked "Hey I want wings!" He pouted then frowned. "Nope, Only the captain gets them~" Sachi frowned at Rina. As she giggled at Sachi as she summoned her own wings to stretch them out for a while. "I'm going flying for while. I'll be fine." As she took off into the sky this was nice.

Reaper was already on top of one of the taller buildings nearby the docks, staying in the shade that some of the building provided. He laid flat on his back as he gazed to the sky, he didn't enjoy how bright it was but he still appreciated beauty of the area. "This is calming..." Reaper mumbled as he unleashed his cold aura, so he would feel the heat of the sun. Meanwhile, Law used his time to observe the island and what the crew would be dealing with while he was away.

Rina Kohu

She landed on a cloud that was passed by she sat down staring into the sky. She wasn't sure what to do now her mind was on what her future held. What she was worried about was the marines and the war between her people and humans. She closes her eyes as she fallen asleep on the cloud enjoying the breeze on her face. She wanted to help Law out with his plans to take down Doflamingo also. She wasn't asleep for very long she woke up she stared down at the sea below as she watches the submarine with a smile. She watches Bepo and Penguin play in the water. She giggled as she leap off the cloud into the air as flew down at the two getting them wet.

Reaper quickly got tired of relaxtion, since he was out of the submarine and was free to do anything for a little bit. He was getting anxious and wanted to something that would get his heart racing a bit so he could get some adrenaline pumping. He looked down from the building he was on and searched for something he could do that was away from the water, something on land. Though the island seemed relatively calm so he didn't know what to do that could cure his boredom. Meanwhile, Law had just finished observing the island and didn't find any notable things to announce so he kept to himself, observing the rest of his crew.

Rina Kohu

She giggled as Sachi splashed water at her. "That cold!" She splashes back at them. "I was hoping you would join forever." Bepo did not want her to leave the crew as Rina stared at Bepo she wasn't sure if Law would allow her to stay. She stared at the submarine for a moment her time with this crew was short. She gazed into the sky wondering if would be wise to start leaving for Skypiea soon. Her wings folded against her back she wonder what Law was doing. "I wanted to show Law how to use his wings. But he has been inside for while now." Sachi stared at Rina. "You can show me how to use them!" He grinned as Rina rolled her eyes.

Law sighed before exiting the submarine, looking at the sky as he stepped onto the docks. He looked around and saw Rina and the others in the water, he chuckled a tad as he shook his head. He sat on the edge of the water, not bothering to go in since he had no desire to. On the other hand, Reaper wasn't as calm he was almost going crazy trying to find some sort of activity or trouble to get himself wrapped into. If he didn't here soon, Reaper thought he would die of his boredom.

Rina Kohu

"I want to fly!"
Sachi pouted as Rina sighed she smirked as she pick up Sachi and then threw him into the air. "WAAAAA!" He landed in the water Rina was dying of laughter. "You said you wanted to fly!" She giggled as Sachi frowned. Rina floated over to Law. "Come on, I'll show you how to use those wings before we head to Skypiea." She wonders where Reaper went that guy better not try to pick a fight with anyone. She snapped her fingers as the wings appeared on Law's back. "Let's make this quick, I'm not sure how long this can last before Reaper decides to bring enemies." She explained.

"If we're lucky we'll have 10 minutes at most. If we're unlucky... I saw we have 5 minutes of calm."
Law replied, not believing that Reaper could stay out of trouble longer than a couple of minutes at most. He sighed as he stood, getting ready to learn the basics at least. Meanwhile, Reaper was growing bored of the search for activities so he glided down from his perch to the ground and started to walk back to the submarine. He thought it would be best to just get ready to leave instead of making trouble.

Rina Kohu

"I agree."
She held out her hand to him. "For now let's see how you can do in the air. Use your wings to fly to that tree and back." She wasn't going to let him fall into the sea she knew the devil fruit users are weak to seawater. "I'm not going to let you fall into the sea also." She smiled at him she wanted him to trust her also. Meanwhile, a group of marines who led by Smoker was nearby getting info about some pirates. One of the officers spotted Reaper and then head to report to Smoker

Reaper stopped dead in his tracks as he heard a large amount of shuffling around him, he turned to see the Marines and his face turned serious quick. "Now... Now... Now... What are these fools doing surrounding me?" He announced as he unsheathed his swords, ready for battle. Reaper completely turned towards the Marines with a maniacal smile, he was happy to finally get some trouble started. Meanwhile Law took a deep breath and focused on getting into the air first and staying there. He lightly flapped the wings which made him go up and hover in the air, he focused on that for a minute before starting to slowly move towards the tree. He was wobbling a lot, but was staying straight.

Rina Kohu

"Take your time, Don't rush."
She wanted him to get used to them before she can do anything else with him. Her wings flicked as watched Law she found it cute. It's like a baby who was taken its first step. She did not want Law fighting in the air she wanted him to fly with her when the time was right. She'll take care of the air fights. Before she can give Law his next order. There was gunfire she blinked then sighed. "I think Reaper got him into a fight." She notices a group of marines heading this way led by Smoker she notices the leader, Smoker. "Oh great, it's Smokey." She met him before but this was before she became a pirate. Meanwhile, the marines stared at Reaper. "We're not fools! We're G-5 focus!" One of the officers shouted.

"Hehe... No matter who you are you must be fools, since you're surrounding me. You Marines have entered your graves, say goodbye~"
Reaper announced, still with his maniacal smile before unleashing his cold aura which surrounded the area. He created snow wings on his back and used them to propel himself to towards the Marines, swords first. Reaper was gonna treat this battle like a slaughter fest, not holding back a single bit. On the other hand, Law looked over to see the Marines with Smoker while he was still practicing. "Damn it..." He mumbled as he carefully landed, knowing that he would be useless if he tried fighting in the air.

Rina Kohu

"Since can Law fly!?"
One of the marines was shocked as Smoker glared at his man. "He can't. That girl up there" He pointed at Rina who was in the air still. "Angelic Princess." Smoker knew who she was as Rina frowned at the nickname that Smoker give her. "Hi, Smokey!" She grinned as Smoker did not understand why she joined this pirate crew. "Rina.. Why are you with this man?" He asked. "That a secret!" She teased him then smirked at him. "Did he kidnap you?" He asked as Rina floated there for a moment. "No." She answers him he knew Reaper was around here also. "Rina, Come with me. This man is dangerous" Smoker wanted to save Rina from this pirate and Reaper also. "I don't want to go with you Smokey. Law is more fun!" Rina landed beside Law. "Don't make me take you. I know you are wanted, Rina." Smoker had a poster with Rina's bounty on it. But it was for alive only. "WOW, I'm 300,000,000!" She was shocked by this. Meanwhile, the marines screamed from Reaper's attack

Law was also surprised by Rina's bounty, he didn't expect an ALIVE bounty to reach such a height even for royalty like Rina. When Smoker had stated that he would take Rina, Law stepped forward and was about to set up a ROOM. The Surgeon couldn't help but smile a tad as he noticed someone appear behind Smoker and the Marines. "The fodder took less time than I expected, but at least I won't miss the main show now..." Reaper stated, revealing he was the one behind Smoker and his group of Marines. As soon as Reaper finished his sentence it started to snow, due to Reaper making his presence colder than usual. Law took this as a good sign to unleash a ROOM that surrounded the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back