• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Amadeus Sparx & Trafalgar Law

As Rina yelled at the two they both leaped back and glared at each other. "Well, I suppose we finish this show... What do you say Surgeon?" 'Sin' asked with his devilish grin, and Law responded with only a nod. They both got ready to pull off techniques to finish the match then, the two then rushed at each other. "Injection... Shot!" Law used a powerful thrusting attack that was aimed for 'Sin's' chest, meanwhile... "Wild Hunt!!!" 'Sin' spun his swords to gain velocity before swinging them both at Law's side. When the two past each other, it was unclear who landed their attack until 'Sin' dropped his swords and fell to the ground unconscious. Law stuck his sword into the floor and leaned on it as he held his side in slight pain. "Guess I beat the Reaper when it comes to sword combat..." He mumbled while looking back at 'Sin's' unconscious body on the ground.

Rina Kohu

"I say don't KILL each other!"
She pouted as she landed on the ground as stared down at Reaper who was unconscious. "You really are the Surgeon of Death are you?" She teased as she checked over Reaper's body. She got on her keens and she placed her hand on his wounds as a green light appear on his wounds. As she healed him she walked over to Law and stared at him. "I see who is stronger with sword combat." As she placed her hand on Law's side give the same healing powers to him. "I can only do small wounds. I can't save a life." She explained how her powers work. She hopes Reaper is alright since he was strong also. She had some riceballs with her that Bepo give her to give to Law she handed them over to the captain. "Here eat something." She blushed

Trafalgar Law

Law smiled and nodded, taking one of the riceballs and eating it to regain some strength since he used a lot during the sparring match. "He was close to defeating me, if we were using our Devil Fruit abilities as well... He would've won easily." He admitted, but still thankful for the compliment from Rina. He looked at his side after Rina had healed it, not even a bruise seemed to be left. He was certainly impressed by her skills and wondered how much more she could do one she practiced more and more. Law swallowed his food and smirked "Thanks for the help, and the food, Angel." He said calling Rina not by her name once again, but the nickname he had given her.

Rina Kohu

"Your welcome doctor."
She wasn't sure what to do with Reaper would she move him to a bed or just leave him there. She did not want to say anything about Doflamingo she dose wanted to know what Law was planning to do. She wasn't sure if he wanted to go to Dressrosa or what. "I want get stronger with my healing powers. But I'm not sure how to do it." She frowned she wasn't a doctor like Law was. "Oh, I have some medical books that bought with me from Skypiea if you want to check into them" She remember had those with her. One day she'll return to Sky Island to see everyone again she wanted to take care of this first. "What should I do with him?" She pointed at Reaper.

Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

"I'll have to read some of those books if you don't mind, maybe I can learn a bit more. Oh and him? Give it a second..."
Law said before counting down on his fingers: 3... 2... 1... As soon as Law put down his last finger, 'Sin's's eyes abruptly opened as he jumped to his feet. "Damn It!!! I lost!!!" 'Sin' yelled, upset that he allowed himself to be defeated in a duel he thought he could win. Law smirked and shook his head, annoyed by the yelling but amused by the Reaper's frustration of the matter. 'Sin' crossed his arms and leaned against the wall upset, he focused on calming down for now so he wouldn't make a ruckus. "Knew he wouldn't stay down long." Law said with a sigh.

Rina Kohu

Rina blinked as she giggled at the reaction. "Sure I don't mind. I read them many times." She smiled at him then stared at Reaper. "You did not do too bad. You can keep training to get better." She explained with a smile. "Unlike me. I'm useless in fights". She wasn't the best fighter but she'll fight to protect herself or others. "Maybe some basic hand and hand combat would be a good idea for me." She can blind people with her light element. "I'll get those books for you doctor." As she heads off to her room to pick up some books she bought with her. Her pendant around her neck started to glow as her Holy Staff appeared before her. There was a message for her it was from her royal guard Yume. "lady Rina? You need to return home, please! Things have gotten out of hand. Your stepfather is going cause a war between us and humans." Rina dropped the staff on the ground. With the message still playing. "You have two days to get back here..." With that warning, the staff returned to a normal white feather.

"I know this is a trap... But what can I do?" She asked herself if she was out in the middle of the New World.

Amadeus Sparx & Trafalgar Law

'Sin' waited for Rina to leave the room before smirking and looking at Law. "So, you've been getting friendly with the Princess, huh?" He said to Law jokingly with a small chuckle. Law blushed with embarrassment a bit before walking over to 'Sin' and punching the back of his head. "Don't speak another word, Reaper-" Law said with a serious tone, glaring at 'Sin' who was now holding the back of his head in pain. 'Sin' nodded, understanding that if he said anything else similar he'd receive another punch to the back of the head. Though, that most likely wouldn't stop him from joking about it as the situation became more clear, but that would come with time.

Rina Kohu

She wasn't sure what to do now. She did not want to tell Law or anyone this. She grabs the bag of books she got from Skypiea keeping that message in the back of her mind for now. She exited the room only to bump into Penguin who heard the whole thing. "Two days?" He asked as Rina stared at him before dragging him inside the room leaving the bag of books on the ground. "Don't say anything to the doctor!" She warned him. "Do you want our help?" He asked Rina shake her head. "No, stay out of this!" She snapped at him she wasn't playing around. Penguin was confused it's seem like it was a problem between her and her kingdom. She walked out of the room grabbing the bag of books as she returned to Law and Reaper. Reaper had a large bump on his head. "I don't want to know.. Here Doctor" She handed him the bag of books with a smile.

He took the bag of books and looked inside before smiling with a nod. "There must be something I can learn from these..." Law looked back at 'Sin' who had his devilish grin, about to say something but quickly stopped as Law gave him a death glare. 'Sin' snuck over to his swords and picked them up before running off before Law would hit him again. "Lord, he can really annoying..." Law shook his head and rubbed his eyes. 'Sin' made it to the dining area and grabbed some of the food that was left so he could fill his empty stomach.

Rina Kohu

She giggled as she watches Reaper run off. "Hey, at least you can get along with him at last. I mean he not like Strawhat." She heard stories about Luffy and how he doesn't think about fighting or just jumping into things. "I hope so, There is listen of herbs that can only be found on Skypiea." She explained. "I have to ask. What are you planning to do with Doflamingo? Are you planning to go Dressrosa or?" She asked since Reaper left the room she hope Law had some type of plan to stop him. She hopes that she'll not find Doflamingo in her Kingdom when she leaves in two days. She wanted to keep the war between humans and angels to herself. Penguin was worried about Rina since that message

Trafalgar Law

Law remained silent for a minute as he thought of his answer before finally speaking. "I want to kill him, but I'll settle for finding that he's bested in combat. Though the best way of having that happen might not be facing him directly... I'll explain.. Once we get to Dressrosa." Law said, his hand becoming a fist as he thought out his plans. "One way or another, I'll take him down..." While Law was serious most of the time, he had never been more serious than when he was talking about taking down Doflamingo. He thought his chances of succeeding with his plans were at their best since he had the help of Rina and 'Sin'.

Rina Kohu

So he does want to kill him. She felt like things were about to get worst she did not want to tell Law what was going on with her. He had to worry about this mission of his. "I see, Okay." That was the only thing she can say she wasn't sure how much time she had left before they reach the next island. She needed to think about her plan she gripped her pendant around her neck. "I need to do something, I believe Bepo told me we'll be reaching the island in the morning," she explained then smiled at the doctor. "I hope you enjoy those books also." as she walked out of the room Penguin was standing outside her room waiting for her. "I notice how friendly our captain getting with you. He never acts like that. Rina, you have --" Rina glared at him to shut him up. "No, I don't want him to worry about my problems. He had his own to deal with." She frowned.

Amadeus Sparx

'Sin' was already by the sleeping quarters, he ignored Penguin and Rina's conversation since he didn't want to intrude. He proceeded to continue with his plans, he was messing with the entrance to Law's room planning a prank on the Surgeon. "He's gonna hate me for this... He already does, but this'll be funny no matter what!" 'Sin' laughed almost maniacally, his plan was to make it when Law opened his door snow would fall onto him. His whole plan for while on the submarine was to make Law's life as annoying as possible. He carefully closed the door after setting the trap and cracked his knuckles. "That's gonna be amazing!"

Rina Kohu

"End of Story, Penguin."
As she pushed the male out of her room to rest for a while before dinner. After an hour of sleep, she has gotten up to take a bath as she exited her room heading to the bathroom. She figured there was no one in there anyway before she can enter the bathroom. "What the ---" She can hear laughter she knew that Reaper's voice was what he doing now? She did not want to get in the middle of something she enter the bathroom and filled up the tub with hot water she undressed before getting into the water to relax for a while. "I have to sneak away at night so no one notices me." That was the only plan she can think of right now she went back to what Penguin said to her. She wonders if he just being friendly she wasn't really part of her crew or if she was a female. She doubt that she was about to get out as she hear this scream and anger. "Way to go Reaper..." she sighed.

Law had gotten hit by Reaper's prank and was ticked, he had been chasing Reaper throughout the submarine but had finally cornered him. Law put up a ROOM that surround the two of them as Reaper backed into the corner. "L-Law we can talk about this, right? No need to get violent!" Reaper tried to reason with Law, but he had other plans for the trickster. For the next two minutes the Surgeon would procced to beat Reaper up while he tried to escape, but was unable to since Law kept him in place. After Law was finished he threw Reaper to spot he slept last night, leaving him unconscious again. "Now I have to get out of these snow covered clothes..." Law complained as he walked away from the scene.

Rina Kohu

Rina got dressed as she exited the bathroom. She stared at Law who was coved in snow. "He got you good, The water is still warm if you want to use it. I can take your wet clothes and hang them for you." She asked with a smile she felt bad how did he fall for his prank like that. "I'm shocked you haven't pulled his body apart yet." She knew how his devil fruit worked and also. "I'll make you some warm tea also. Take your time in the bath if you decide to take one." As she heads off to the kitchen she will take care of his wet clothes later. Bepo stood there staring at Rina. "Do I want to know what happens?" He asked. "Reaper pranked the doctor." She explained before making some tea for Law.

Trafalgar Law

Law sighed and decided that maybe taking a bath was the best idea, he was getting cold from the prank Reaper had pulled on him. He entered the bathroom and undressed, hanging the cold clothing on a hook on the wall before entering the bath. "How did I let such a simplistic prank get me... I need to keep my guard up more often with that damn Reaper on board..." He mumbled to himself.

Amadeus Sparx

After a short time, Reaper woke up from being unconscious and rubbed the back of his head. "Law really doesn't know how to hold a punch, that's gonna sting for a while-" He complained before standing up and going on a search for his items, since he dropped them while running away from the Surgeon. He retraced his footsteps and eventually found all the items he dropped, in mostly good conditions except for a bit of dust.

Rina Kohu

As she finished with the tea she pour a cup for Law to get warm. "He doesn't prank does he?" She stared at Bepo. "Not really, He's not a fun person like some people in this crew. I think it had something to do with his past." Bepo explained. Did Doflamingo break him that MUCH?! she did not want to believe Law was a cold-hearted person. She placed something sweet on the tray of tea it was a chocolate cake with strawberries on top. "I'll take this to his room." She left the kitchen heading to Law's room she pray he wasn't in there getting dressed or naked. She knocked on his door with the tray in her hands. She wasn't sure if he was still in the bathroom or not. "Doctor? I have your tea with a slice of cake. I'm not sure if you're into sweets or not.." She knew sweets can cheer someone up.

Trafalgar Law

Law heard Rina calling for him, and promptly got out of the bath to quickly change into dry clothes to avoid any awkward situations that Reaper could make fun of. Once he was fully clothed he carefully stepped out of the room. "Oh? I don't mind sweets every now and then... Thank you, Angel. Your kindness never ceases to amaze me." He said, gratefully accepting the tray from Rina. He opened the door to his room and placed the tray on a small table before turning back to Rina. "Oh, and you don't have to call me that. If you want, call me Law." He had a small smile, but it quickly faded back to a neutral expression. "You can stay to talk if you wish, if not you can go." Law then walked back to the tray and sat, starting to eat the cake and drink the tea.

Rina Kohu

She blushed then smiled at him. "Your welcome Law." Saying his name was odd for her but still. It was better than calling him a doctor even know she liked calling him that herself. She thought back to what Penguin said to her does she want his crew in the middle of this fight of hers? She shut the door behind her as she leans on the door staring down at the ground. "Law, I have to return to Skypiea. Something bad is happening. A war going to break out between humans and angels. If --" She stops herself from saying it but what can she do? She had to take rule of her Kingdom now. "I got a message from my guard, asking to return home. I have two days." She explained she wasn't sure what his reaction was going to be or if he was going to be angry with her.

Trafalgar Law

"... Then it's settled, I know how we can get you to Skypiea. Unless you prefer to go on your own?"
Law asked before taking a sip of his tea. He was serious about putting his plans to the side to help her, especially if it meant preventing a war that could slow down his progress of taking down Doflamingo. "If you wish to go without the whole crew, please allow Reaper to come along... His fighting skills may be found useful."

Rina Kohu

She really hates to drag other people into this. What can she do? There might be a chance that Doflamingo might be there waiting for her. "I don't want to drag the crew into this mess. I don't mind taking Reaper with me." She wonder if this was a wise thing to do right now since he wanted to go to Dressrosa. "If alright with you. We should head to Skypiea soon." She explained. "I want to plan this out first., I have a feeling Doflamingo is waiting there also." She gripped her hand together. "We should get Reaper and we can over this plan. I don't want a fight when we arrive there." She explained.

Law nodded before leaning out into the hall. "Penguin! Set course to the island closest to Skypiea! And Reaper, get in here we have somethings to discuss, now!" Law yelled out, Reaper heard and quickly ran to the room and entered when Law got out of the way. Law closed the door behind Reaper as he entered. "To catch you up Reaper, we're going to Skypiea because there's some urgent trouble, and Doflamingo might be there, no confirmation on that though." Law explained and Reaper nodded, quickly catching on that this was a serious matter, not to be taken lightly. Law and Reaper looked to Rina for the start of the plan, since she knew Skypiea the best.

Rina Kohu

Penguin heads off to the control room to head to the nears island that would take them to Skypiea. Rina grabs a blank paper from Law's desk and pen she drew out Angel Island it's was the main part of Skypiea. "It would be wise if dock here. The White Kingdom is not part of Skypiea it was a little bit upper from Skypiea." She explained as she stared at Reaper since he can summon wings like her he can be easy to get through the gates. "Reaper can act as my bodyguard to get through the gates of the castle. Law, I have the powers to transform wings on you also. If you want to tag along with this." She figure that would work out until she can get to Wyper an old friend of hers. "Before we head to the White Kingdom. I need fine a man name Wyper. He is an old friend of mine. He also a warrior of Skypiea also." She explained.

Law nodded as she offered to transform wings onto him so he could come along, past the gates. "Won't the guards have a way to tell if the wings are fake or not? Getting caught might be the worse thing that could happen while trying to get in." He asked as a genuine question, he wanted to ensure they could make this as clean as possible. "Smart thinking, the guards might get suspicious about why it gets so cold when we arrive. I have to keep my cold aura up so my snow wings don't melt." Reaper added, also growing concerns about the security check when they first enter Skypiea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back