• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP) - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That’s fine with me! Perhaps it had to be closed down years ago and now it’s newly refurbished and is opening with a new look and new staff?

I never labeled it but was going to set it as like...the mayors house I guess? The mayor of Kore is pretty much an NPC since I never put a slot up for it. If you really want to have a house near the library though I can always edit the map since with all these new members I’ll have to go house them all anyways haha.
Understood! I just wasn't sure what it was since it wasn't labeled. If you can fit a house near the library, I'd definitely appreciate it. Especially if it's my favourite colour. XD

L Libero

Did we ever have a serious discussion about whether or not we're related. It might be nice to have someone I already know around. XD

If not, then it would be kinda fun to have them meet and have a discussion like that. XD

Ocean123 Ocean123
I put in my character sheet that I had a younger sister and brother so if you'd like we can say that you bare a strong resemblance to my brother. Its just the age though... Im 19 and youre 23 xD
Feel free to hop in the cafe and join in

Wait... What would be the point of going to the cafe if it's not open...? Though I suppose I did say that Devon was starving and if no one says anything to indicate he's allowed to purchase food from the stall, he may grow desparate and search for food elsewhere. XD

Do not fret my pet I am on the case. I'll throw in a word for the cafe because opening on a festival day is actually good business.

^ screaming armadillo with the save! Lets all just say the cafes opening the day of the festival

Edit: I also forgot to mention but I know in other RP sites sometimes theres like an order for group RPs that decides who posts first, second, and third so its not a mess, are we going to do that or no?

Oof I hope my post is okay, I’m typing this up at 2:30am so my brain isn’t the sharpest rn Dx

Oof I hope my post is okay, I’m typing this up at 2:30am so my brain isn’t the sharpest rn Dx
Dang, same timezone I see. Was thinking of writing up a reply for little ol' Billie but I'll probably just head to bed considering its 3am. Will post tomorrow tho ^^

Just a heads up, I start school again in 2 days, so I'm gonna be a bit more busy and i wont be able to respond as fast as I normally do (excluding these past couple days bc I've been busy and sick, lmao). But, I'm still going to try and post as much as possible! Just wanted to put this out there!

Tired, I just woke up, I'm also catching up with what I missed for Ren and Emily.
Story wise not too much, the flower festival is only starting technically. We’ve gotten quite a few new members so loads of new townsfolk though!

Kabochamp Kabochamp Lumina Lumina Archdemon Archdemon screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Orikanyo Orikanyo Silver Fae Silver Fae explosiveKitten explosiveKitten AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat MiraAutumn MiraAutumn Pik Pik Ocean123 Ocean123 Nephalem Nephalem GrieveWriter GrieveWriter LoliCowboy LoliCowboy L Libero Gunnhildr Gunnhildr

Wow, this RP has more members than I expected haha. Thank you all so much for getting involved! <3

Anyways I was wondering if a discord for the ooc would be better? The rp would still be here of course but I've noticed myself missing alerts for the ooc here a lot (Also tagging for announcements would be so much easier for me that's a lot of tags, I don't wanna Unintentionally miss people c': )

Let me know if you guys have discord and want me to make a server for here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back