• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP) - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I feel ridiculous... Anytime I get a notification, I bounce in my seat and wonder if someone's talking to me... *laugh/cry*

I haven't had my character approved as of yet I don't think, unless I missed it, but I can once it has!
I was going to wait until you had finished your Bio, but I don't think you're gonna bounce before finishing it so You're accepted! :)

For sure xD I didn't think I'd get this many members :0 I'll probably update the map to add some more little houses on it haha
Oh, didn't know you made that map yourself, that's amazing :O

Just a question, do the adventurers have rooms in the adventurers guild or do they have their own little houses? And on the subject of houses, can we 'claim' them for our characters? If that's too difficult to keep track of then no worries lol ^^

I was going to wait until you had finished your Bio, but I don't think you're gonna bounce before finishing it so You're accepted! :)

...I may have taken one heckuva nap when I planned to finish it. Thanks! I'll jump to rp then.

Oh, didn't know you made that map yourself, that's amazing :O

Just a question, do the adventurers have rooms in the adventurers guild or do they have their own little houses? And on the subject of houses, can we 'claim' them for our characters? If that's too difficult to keep track of then no worries lol ^^
Yup! I did :)

Hmm... That's a good question actually. I believe that there would be rooms available in the guild? but Adventurers are free to live in houses outside of the guild if they so choose

Yup! I did :)

Hmm... That's a good question actually. I believe that there would be rooms available in the guild? but Adventurers are free to live in houses outside of the guild if they so choose
Oooo where do I live? The post office? XD

Hmm... Inn seems expensive... We'll see. I'll take a look at the map to see if there's a prime spot for me to jump on... Is there a library? Living near a library would make research very convenient...

Pik Pik LoliCowboy LoliCowboy
I posted my character in the cafe ready to work, if im not mistaken you two should be waitresses right? If so then we can all meet up at the cafe.

Nona Nona
There isn't much info that I saw relating to the cafe while I was writing my post so I just went along with an idea that the cafe was hasn't been officially opened yet and is brand new. Is that ok with you? If not and you already have ideas about the cafe then please tell me and I'll edit my post to go along with your plans.

Don't know if you guys in the cafe trio know this, but the flower festival is currently going on, which is why there has been mentions of stalls and dances. Here's the link to the post about the setting: link

You can come and talk to me. I've been standing near the baked goods stall, waiting to be noticed. XD

Pik Pik LoliCowboy LoliCowboy
I posted my character in the cafe ready to work, if im not mistaken you two should be waitresses right? If so then we can all meet up at the cafe.

Nona Nona
There isn't much info that I saw relating to the cafe while I was writing my post so I just went along with an idea that the cafe was hasn't been officially opened yet and is brand new. Is that ok with you? If not and you already have ideas about the cafe then please tell me and I'll edit my post to go along with your plans.
That’s fine with me! Perhaps it had to be closed down years ago and now it’s newly refurbished and is opening with a new look and new staff?

Nona Nona

What's that building next to the library? Can I live there?
I never labeled it but was going to set it as like...the mayors house I guess? The mayor of Kore is pretty much an NPC since I never put a slot up for it. If you really want to have a house near the library though I can always edit the map since with all these new members I’ll have to go house them all anyways haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back