• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP) - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay, I’ve just put up a post for both Samuel and Amelia to help push things in the meantime, hoping to see some other replies soon <3:bishiesparklesl:

Good to have you back! I'm still around and interested, but its going to be a hot minute until I can post, because I'm currently on vacation! Can't wait to get back into it again!

Nona Nona Hi! Do you have pictures of of your characters? I can't seem to see them. :(
Oh gosh I do actually, I logged out and viewed the thread as a guest to double check after I saw your message. I didn’t realize that I was the only one that could see them this whole time Dx I drew them myself so I uploaded them to my private thread thing and copied the url to that, I guess that doesn’t work.

Anyways! Here they are!

Amelia:
CD630C83-DE8A-44A8-8358-F1DAA0292C25.jpeg

Samuel:
4C3CCD34-9274-450D-8AE2-9F58AD1D5920.jpeg

I gotta go fix all the rest now, thanks so much for letting me know otherwise I would have never noticed. oof Dx

Last edited:
Whew okay went back and fixed all the images and gifs I could find. Hope everyone can see them all now :’) Sorry!

Oh gosh I do actually, I logged out and viewed the thread as a guest to double check after I saw your message. I didn’t realize that I was the only one that could see them this whole time Dx I drew them myself so I uploaded them to my private thread thing and copied the url to that, I guess that doesn’t work.

Anyways! Here they are!

Amelia:
View attachment 611929

Samuel:
View attachment 611930

I gotta go fix all the rest now, thanks so much for letting me know otherwise I would have never noticed. oof Dx
Why are you so good!? T-T The level of details and color is unreal! Your art style looks like something i'd find in children's books. (Which is awesome!) Blew me away with art style. Made mine look like a kid's drawing! Thank you!

Why are you so good!? T-T The level of details and color is unreal! Your art style looks like something i'd find in children's books. (Which is awesome!) Blew me away with art style. Made mine look like a kid's drawing! Thank you!

Thank you :’) It’s just lots of practice Haha. I like your style too, I want to give Oliver a big hug, he looks so precious!

Thank you :’) It’s just lots of practice Haha. I like your style too, I want to give Oliver a big hug, he looks so precious!
Thanks! Lots of practice is an understatement, though. You've probably practiced for centuries. Makes mine look like it belongs on my mom's fridge. lol

Kabochamp Kabochamp Just wondering if you know it’s your turn to reply with Cassia and Amelia? I’m not trying to rush you of course! Take your time if you need it! Its just that I noticed that you are still checking the thread and stuff haha was just making sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back