• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
if sasha is pretty tame when shes sober i cant imagine her getting too crazy when shes drunk. like her version of 'crazy' is probably just a normal clara and vasu thing to do stone cold sober. theres not anything for her to hold over sashas head unless she admits something super personal or clara decides to pull her strings to get what she wants but seeing as she likes vasu i doubt she would

if you ever want sasha to experience peer pressure i can always send clara her way! like i said she'd make sure sasha doesnt get into danger but she'd hide it because she doesnt want anyone to know she has a heart lol (more like she doesnt think anyone will believe or trust her). but she could totally get sasha into trouble

honestly im the same way with posting! i never wanna flood the group so i feel that. i think that as long as you arent posting to the point that its impossible to keep up with your character then its fine - im in one other group roleplay and everyone kinda just replies when they have something to reply to, which happens to be once every few days. the bigger concern i think would be not posting at all and just being completely vacant from the roleplay altogether (which you havent been). but thats just me, i think aviator would have said something by now if any of us were doing it wrong - they run a good rp and are nice enough to give nudges or pointers when theyre needed if anything i post too much trust me youre probably fine

is the plan still for most of the characters to sneak out after the ceremony ball? im assuming yes but im struggling to figure out how odinson would be able to join everyone since hes 16 feet tall. my brain is fried and all i can think of is someone casting a shrinking spell on him to make him regular height but that feels like cheating but also thats only if frosty wants him to join the others! if drinking isnt his thing maybe he and lanre can hang out so he isnt alone?

Apologies to everyone! I'm trying to get caught up right now. For some reason I haven't been getting notification to this thread.

its all good! i dont think you missed a whole lot. we have discussed sending zuri odinson's way and if he plans on sneaking out after the ball with other characters

Odinson loves to drink, the only problem is that he needs to have a large amount to even be able to taste it. Could he possibly cast a transportation spell in order to sneak out? Just appear there before them.

I'm just pondering on three main things;
1. When should I post next?
2. How does Odinson dance with people?
3. Are we going with Odinson being the only one from his home school? Because if so then he would have no idea what is going on.

im not sure about 1 (though you can definitely post him getting sorted) or 2 but i think for all the students they tossed their name in to go with the champion and their teacher picked them. so i think odinson would know why hes there and just not if he was a champion or secondary. that might be a better question for aviator thats just what i took from the interest check post

He would know why he was there, I meant in terms of the dance and getting sorted. He's probably a bit confused due to having no teacher there himself XD

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 thundercloud611 thundercloud611 Please post with Aurelia and Zuri today or tomorrow, and WanderLust. WanderLust. try to have Theo up as soon as you ace your test! 🍀 Best of luck and know that we're all rooting for you!!

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Canonically, there's still supposed to be three students and one professor from each school, so feel free to play NPC's as necessary while posting with Odinson; he's not going to be a one-man team. At this time none of the students know whether they are champions or secondaries yet; selections are going to happen at the end of the ceremony tonight. The three student representatives were selected by their school's board (not necessarily the chaperoning professor) in an open-ended fashion, so they could have gotten there based on academic competitiveness, their parents buying their way, them having likeable personalities, being involved in many extracurricular activities, etc. It's unlikely that delinquents with no merit will be in the running without ample reason. But all of the student representatives have volunteered for the tournament much like in the original Goblet of Fire; no one was just randomly appointed by surprise.

Last edited:
ooh good question. im not super familiar with many mythical creatures. i think clara would be something annoyingly difficult like those hydra things with a bunch of heads. ill have to look around to see what cosmo, amity and lanre would be

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 thundercloud611 thundercloud611 Please post with Aurelia and Zuri today or tomorrow, and WanderLust. WanderLust. try to have Theo up as soon as you ace your test! 🍀 Best of luck and know that we're all rooting for you!!

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Canonically, there's still supposed to be three students and one professor from each school, so feel free to play NPC's as necessary while posting with Odinson; he's not going to be a one-man team. At this time none of the students know whether they are champions or secondaries yet; selections are going to happen at the end of the ceremony tonight. The three student representatives were selected by their school's board (not necessarily the chaperoning professor) in an open-ended fashion, so they could have gotten there based on academic competitiveness, their parents buying their way, them having likeable personalities, being involved in many extracurricular activities, etc. It's unlikely that delinquents with no merit will be in the running without ample reason. But all of the student representatives have volunteered for the tournament much like in the original Goblet of Fire; no one was just randomly appointed by surprise.
Thankyou very much for that extra info!

Wait wtf I haven't been getting notifications for this thread at all nooooooo :'( Now I feel left out - I breezed through the posts since the last notification I got and it seems like at some point there was a question about characters favorite tv shows and also what mythical creatures they would be??

Kiara - This girl binges gossip girl, but would also never miss an episode of game of thrones or house of the dragon (obviously)
For a creature she's got the attitude and bravery of a dragon (probably an antipodean opaleye) with the attention span of a niffler

Theo - Also a Game of Thrones lover, Rings of Power, Wheel of Time, anything high fantasy (and serial killer documentaries, muggle true crime fascinates him)
As a creature he's proud, confident and potentially lethal/violent which to me sounds like a Hippogriff

Also Aviator Aviator I know some of the others were briefly mentioning what their characters might be like when 'bleeding' - since Theo has his occlumency walls up pretty much all the time I'm pretty sure his is irrelevant lol. But I imagine Kiara being so very unintentionally loud and colorful, half the time her mind is on her dragons back home and the rest of the time it's moving at a speed too fast for most people to comprehend so my only thought there is that she might be a bit of an overwhelming and unintentional bleeder lol

Also guys, as mentioned I'm taking my bar exam (death sentence) tomorrow and Wednesday so please pray to any gods you believe in - I'm also begging for good vibes and manifestations if you have any <3

I am going to be straight up with yall, today really kicked my butt then curb-stomped me so I am gonna post Auri tomorrow. I just...don't have to capability of doing it tonight despite how hard I am trying. I am sorry!

Quick question, I know a few characters have been claimed by two Ilvermorny houses? Can Auri be claimed by two as well? I cannot decide between two for her.

oooh what houses are they 👀

not me realizing i should have asked before having clara sorted into two houses. i can go back and change it

Also because it will be relevant in Auri's post, this is Professor Shani Kianga and she teaches Transfigurations at Uagadou.
tn_771-jungle_vv-0214111108102056.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back