• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Someone smack me i forgot to post Sebastian’s history. He’s literally been finished in my notes for awhile now 🤣

Also I was wondering if I could make the Beauxbatons Professor?

My professor is up and finished! I reused Angelique’s form a bit just changing a few things! If I need to fix anything let me know!

Time skip has been posted. Again, this is an interval of free time, so anything goes! Just tell me when plots have wound down and y'all want to skip again, I'm guessing to the first day of classes tomorrow?

As for Ricky and Lis captaindanger captaindanger and irregular-neptune irregular-neptune do your best. :3 Their level of success with their respective tasks are up to y'all! Assuming they don't just say screw this and ditch lmaooo.

Alrighty I now have Professor Angelique if anyone would like to plot with her! Some crazy professor stuff lol

Time skip has been posted. Again, this is an interval of free time, so anything goes! Just tell me when plots have wound down and y'all want to skip again, I'm guessing to the first day of classes tomorrow?

As for Ricky and Lis captaindanger captaindanger and irregular-neptune irregular-neptune do your best. :3 Their level of success with their respective tasks are up to y'all! Assuming they don't just say screw this and ditch lmaooo.
Cha-Cha is the most insane character I've ever seen written as a teacher and I love it. Can Ricky ask for help from other students? Maybe one of the twins or Gavy? Or does Cha-Cha intend for Ricky to do it alone?

Well hell. Cha-Cha intends for Ricky to do it alone, but that wasn't explicitly in his instructions. Ricky can exploit that if he wants, I guess. Good catch. Aw, and thank you for the high praise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back