• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Octowizard Tournament // plot & chat

I found the closest image to Stasia's Wand i could get on google. just image it with some gold flecks throughout the wood

il_794xN.1812591028_ecdh.jpg

ahhhhhh I have posted!!! sorry they're a bit meh, very hungover at the moment (don't ask, it's a long story haha).

as for wand ideas, I have these!! so I felt like this one fits Gen's vibe pretty well. And I've been debating between this one for Freyja which has a very like beach wood / veela vibe but also this one (which is actually an ancient Chinese hairpin lol) but I think it looks so like?? delicate and cool.

*hands Art a Gatorade, water, Advil, french fries, and a pillow* Good luck friend! Let me know if you need any help!

Those wands are beautiful! I love them for your characters! I think I like the first one for Freyja the most because it is just so cool looking with the beach wood and reminds me of her vibe!

569e9fee2d308568d4ae3081970fa95b.jpg

I feel like this fits V fairly well. I’m still not entirely sure though. I shall look a bit more

25f24a5b83fe618e6ff5a8db46ab7975.jpg

I dunno whether I'd call Kasper sarcastic exactly, but I like this wand for him.

artfvlly artfvlly I will do my best to reply tomorrow night!!! Genevieve's lust for knowledge is so endearing lol.

I just re-updated the dance cards to accommodate Stasia! Don't worry, I also accounted for dances that are finished or currently in progress. All the girls have three dances except for Genevieve, who is yet again the lucky lady with an extra. I am high-key convinced at this point that she is the chosen one and all our other charries should bail on the tourney before they get wrecked.

SATVRN. SATVRN. Are you okay with Stasia dorming with Freyja and Gavy? The RP thread is already in progress, so feel free to jump in at any time! The characters are all at a ball meeting one another for the first time, and the dance cards (listing who dances with whom and when) can be found on the first post of this thread. Please note that champions have not yet been declared, so right now all the students are just representatives of equal status awaiting the Goblet's selections.

Aviator Aviator Lol, poor Gen always ending up with the extra dances. At least she'll get time to interrogate everyone for some juicy info haha.

I'm also loving all the wands!! So pretty

Oh gosh I found a picture of Essie’s FC with glasses on and I am HARDCORE simping right now! I NEED HELP!

1613196061450.png

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune mysteryxio mysteryxio Please try to reply to the RP thread in the next day or two, you guys! I am super excited to READ!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Is it just me, or does she kinda look like Wonder Woman with the glasses on?

Viserion Viserion I hope you don't mind that I skipped to Vikae's third dance, since she would have been sitting out for the second, anyway?

SATVRN. SATVRN. Just so you know, Stasia's first dance is with Rotimi! jrink jrink

Oooo she sorta does! I think she would actually make an incredible Wonder Woman now that you say it! I shall now share more pictures of her because I love her so much!!!

1613243267068.png
1613243309460.png
1613243339911.png
1613243372523.png
1613243413081.png
1613243478870.png

I might not get to a post this weekend since I'm apparently pretty busy, but I'll try for early next week! I have a week off from classes so will have plenty of free time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back