• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Octowizard Tournament // plot & chat

SATVRN. SATVRN. You’re using one of my old faceclaims!! I love Sage haha, Im glad I get to see her even though I miss my girly!

artfvlly artfvlly You literally crack me up omg i love you :/:

Aviator Aviator Essie as a daughter of Hades is now my favorite vibe! She would 100000% be his total babe of a daughter! Thank you for putting that idea in my head!

artfvlly artfvlly saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! You and I can simp for her together! Watch me accidentally post more pics of her later lmao!

Anyone wanna do some plotting!

Ooooooo okay so,,,, Gen is one dance ahead I think so she's dancing with Caelum after he dances with Gavy. Freyja has a free spot up next if anyone wants to dance with her before her 3rd dance with Lisandro!

Viserion Viserion hahaha thank you :,,)

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 omg yes plz, all the simping in this thread for her!!

Yea, sorry for slowness. Have just been pretty busy in the past few days.

I'm finally working on a post for Jae-Hui. Sorry for the delay!

Oh shit. Now I'm confused. Looking back at the posts it seems there were two different people trying to dance with Jae-Hui. Somebody was getting a little ahead of themselves.

sorry, i thought we are mostly moving onto our second dances now lol, which is why i had dakota interact w jae-hui

I think we're still on the first dance unless there's something I missed.

Jannah Jannah No, we're moving on to the second dances now. Some people are a little ahead as well. V and Kasper are in their third now I believe.

Jannah Jannah No, we're moving on to the second dances now. Some people are a little ahead as well. V and Kasper are in their third now I believe.

Well, shit. This is news to me. Now I'm all behind and stuff. This is why I usually don't do group RP's, ugh.

Don’t worry, Aviator Aviator last post pushed V to her third. But that’s only because she currently doesn’t have a second dance partner. So technically she’s on her second. But she’s third in Kasper’s list. Nightmare also finished up Kaspers dance with Gen in their last post, since they tend to be long. You’re not behind we’re just ahead.

Jannah Jannah

Jannah Jannah Just note that Rotimi has a dance scheduled with Stasia before Zeena! Not that he can't at least reply to her banter in passing, though. But if you're looking for someone for Zeena to interact with until then, Kaz just completed a dance, and Freyja is about to finish up a dance before taking a turn sitting out. Maybe even Zeena and Freyja could arrange a spontaneous dance between themselves lol?

Viserion Viserion jrink jrink Please try to post on the RP thread in the next day or two!

Last edited:
Sorry my post was fairly short, I ended up having schoolwork I forgot about. I just wanted to make sure I had something up.

Viserion Viserion This is your second consecutive RP post where you've skimped on the 3-paragraph minimum. Please do not let this become a future habit. On another note, I will try my best to get a reply up tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back