• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Octowizard Tournament // plot & chat

Jannah Jannah I'm sorry to hear that this RP doesn't give you the level of muse that you would like. Is there anything we can possibly do to change that?

It's not the RP itself. It's me. Apparently I can only focus on one RP at a time.

Jannah Jannah I appreciate your honesty, but please let me know if there's anything I can do to create a more compelling thread. Does this mean that you're officially leaving the RP?

Jannah Jannah I appreciate your honesty, but please let me know if there's anything I can do to create a more compelling thread. Does this mean that you're officially leaving the RP?

Possibly. I'll see how I feel over the weekend.

I'm gonna stick with it I think. I realized it's not a huge deal, considering the amount of time between posts. I'm just super stressed out lately because school crap is piling up.

I feel like V would like Maleficent. Because of how kind she was to sleeping beauty.

Gavy would probably be stuck between Hercules and Frozen 2 because she loves the story and how the main characters are working to find their place in the world.

Einar I could see loving Brother Bear for both the story and the music.

Essie would probably enjoy Brave the most because she wishes she could be like Merida and make her own fate.

Who here is still interested in this thread and wishes to continue?

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune Jannah Jannah jrink jrink I'm sorry to put you guys on the spot, but I need RP replies from your characters in the next three days, or else we will be moving on without them.

I likely can't post anything until next week. It's my birthday this weekend so I'll be busy. I also don't have time to post tonight because I have homework.

Are you guys getting bored of the ball? Like, would everyone rather wrap up the dancing and move on to something else? Since it's all the representatives' first night at Durmstrang, now would be the first time that they go to their dorms and meet their roommate(s). This, or we could do the official ceremony in which champions are chosen before everyone goes to bed, but would you guys prefer the ceremony to happen after the preliminary series of Wizards' Duels and have everyone still be of equal rank for those? Anyone is welcome to chime in!

I am enjoying the ball honestly but I am cool with whatever the majority wants because I want this to remain interesting to everyone! I always have muse for this thread so no need to worry about pleasing me! I am always happy haha!

I'm still down for this! just posted, sorry for the lateness of it!
and I'm fine with the ball still. also, I think it would be more interesting if no one knew ranks yet during the wizards duels so people will still be scoping one another out (rather then just a select group of competitors) as all being equal-rivals if that makes sense?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Really late lol, but Kasper's favorite Disney movie would be the live-action Beauty & the Beast!! He is an Emma Watson fanboy for sure, and I feel that there's a lot of overlap between his and the Beast's personalities.

Last edited:
I am incredibly sorry for my absence!! I just started a new job and have been totally swamped for the past week. I just got my post up! I will definitely try to post more often, thanks for your patience.

I'm definitely still interested in the thread and fine with continuing the ball, we are basically almost done with the dances anyway.

Also I guess I'm a little confused about where we are in the dances, mostly because Kasper is approaching Freyja and Lis is supposed to dance with her next, but since Stasia dropped I can just flip Stasia's dance and Freyja's if that fixes it lol, nbd

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune Best of luck with your new job, and your post was a pleasure to read (as always)! Oh my, Kasper will be ready to spontaneously combust when he sees the commotion his mishap with Vikae has caused. Aaaahh, sorry for the confusion with the dance cards! Stasia's sudden departure caught me off guard and I had to improvise what to do with Kasper afterward, since he was originally supposed to dance with her next. But I'll make sure to keep his interaction with Freyja brief, so that she's free to dance with Lis by the time of your next post!

Honestly, since all the dance cards are thrown off now, I think the best way to remedy the situation would be to find a new character who can take Stasia's place on them, and that way we won't have to do any more rearrangements. Does anyone have any friends they could invite to the thread? If so, I would be eternally grateful!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Now that Neptune has posted, you're up next! Please try to reply to the RP thread in the next few days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back