• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Octowizard Tournament // plot & chat

Sorry for the craptastic post I just put up. I haven't been feeling well in the past few days. That's a wrap at least. Now both Jae-Hui and Zeena have been posted.

Ahh sorry, I didn't have time to post this weekend, we had a little get together and I went to bed late. I also worked Sunday. I'll get a post up today for sure though. Once I'm done with my student's school work.

Gonna do my best to post tonight! Sorry I have been split between two locations for work the past two weeks so it has taken up a good amount of my time! 😁

Sorry that my post is absolutely heinous. I ended up forgetting this weekend and had to do this at work.

Yes! You do have a point, I'm sure the more I start posting again my muse and motivation to rp will come back to me. Especially as the rp picks up.

Yes! You do have a point, I'm sure the more I start posting again my muse and motivation to rp will come back to me. Especially as the rp picks up.

Likewise. Getting started in a RP is always the most difficult part, but once characters are established it gets easier.

Very true, I was originally in a thread with Nightmare back on ff. Then I got really sick and ended up dropping off for a while. By the time I was ready to RP again FF had been shut down. So I came here, and I'm trying to get back into roleplaying again. But my muse has sorta been shot, so I'm hoping it will come back because I love to write.

My muse is often finicky so I feel you. I'd advise just taking it slowly. We're all pretty understanding in this group I think.

I will try to have a post up in the next two days. I told Nightmare that I have been dealing with some real-life issues for the past week or so and I am so sorry it has kept me from being able to post. I am still here, I promise!

So I've been looking around on the internet and have decided to find what I think my characters wands would look like! Here they are!

3bc990b5125716154bd887e46ccb317d.jpg

il_570xN.1136245235_s8uk_600x.jpg

d5575e173441f86c8e299dde2421f67d6ba45d21r1-570-452v2_hq.jpg

Might look for visual representations of my character's wands later.

They were a lot of fun to search for! I wanted each of them to sorta be representations of the person wielding them which is why Einar's looks so old and worn down but the wolf is still visible. Essie's has the change of shade from bottom to top which shows the change she faces with her soul being consumed by Baba Yaga. Gavy's is meant to be unique, playful, classy, and have bold colors in the gems so that shade is always changing depending on how you look at it much like Gavy herself. I also tried to take into account what I had down as the wands being made of but figured magic plus paint and polish could explain if it doesn't look exactly like wood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back