• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Octowizard Tournament // plot & chat

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
Yep, I did and I love them!

I lovee the idea of Gavy and Rotimi being Fred & George level pranksters together! Rotimi honestly would love having a friend here who can get to his level of excitement about doing crazy things lol, especially while in the midst of a competition like this where stress level will probably tend to be high. We should totally plot some potential mischief for them to get into in between class & competition stuff! And Rotimi would love to learn how to surf on some ocean waves at her hometown, considering how land-locked the country his school is in.

If Essie does eventually do that, I think he'd look past that initial impression and they'd be cool. They seem pretty opposite which could bode well as they could be good friends in that they balance each other out?

howdy howdy, I have posted!!
sorry they are a little short/not super great - I've just moved houses so everything has been a bit intense and stressful recently. Trying to get back into the flow of everything though lol.

Sorry for not posting yet. I'm just kind of stuck on how to proceed since there hasn't really been much interaction with Jae-Hui yet. He's not really one to approach others either so I've been trying to figure out what to do without breaking character.

Jannah Jannah The dancing has just begun, and Vikae is Jae-Hui's first partner. Since Jae-Hui likes to do what is expected of him and doesn't seem the type to defy ballroom etiquette, would he approach Vikae under these circumstances?

artfvlly artfvlly Aww, don't feel too bad for Kasper, he's more fiery than he looks wait he's a redhead nvm

Not a great post, but I did manage to get something up.

hi! sorry, not sure what happened but i stopped getting notifications? i will make sure i set a reminder to check the thread in case that happens again loll

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune ooooo would you wanna plot with your prof and Essie? Also, Gavy would totally want to learn how to do graffiti art from Dakota! I could see them partying it up with others or just having random dance parties together in the middle of the hallway hahaha!
ooo yes i would love to! i feel like kaz is the kind of professor who tries very hard to support all of his students and create a safe space in his classroom for them. like, he is very no-nonsense and private himself but is also the type of teacher who like. during lunch would let kids come hang out in their classrooms and reaches out if he notices you are struggling. i don't know where essie stands in transfiguration, but perhaps he has tutored her or helped her??

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune mysteryxio mysteryxio Please try to reply to the RP thread soon! If you guys don't know what to do with your professors, one of them could dance with Gavy, since she doesn't have a partner for the first dance!

i am planning on responding today!! also, kaz could dance with gavy if Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 is okay with it!!

mysteryxio mysteryxio Please note for the future that the minimum of three paragraphs per post applies to each character. I'll edit the rules on the apps thread right now to reflect that more clearly, and I'm sorry to have contributed to any misunderstanding. You don't have to edit your last RP post; just keep that in mind going forward, please.

Viserion Viserion Please try to post on the RP thread tomorrow or the next day!

Last edited:
Sometime this weekend I should be able to get a Zeena post up.

I'll be replying within the next few days! Might be a bit iffy time wise, moving from my parents house back to the city for uni so organising that is going to be a bit of a stressful time lol.

and omg mysteryxio mysteryxio Caelum is so wholesome n cute I was like awhhhh someone protect him !!
images.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back