• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Octowizard Tournament // plot & chat

jrink jrink Hey hey, do you think you'll be ready to attempt an RP post soon, or do you feel as though you need some more background first? We didn't start the RP very long ago, so really you didn't miss much besides everyone's arrival at the ball. The first and current host of the tournament is Durmstrang.

I've actually been working on one, just got a big side-tracked with some real life, last minute stuff. I should have a post out later tonight tho!

jrink jrink I am so sorry! I never saw your reply to me! This site doesn’t notify me sometimes which is a bit annoying!

I could totally see Gavy and Rotimi getting along! Honestly I think they would be fast friends who get into a ton of mischief and go on some pretty crazy adventures! I could totally see Gavy pretending to be a professor to break him out of a boring class so they can hangout and maybe raid the kitchen for snacks before running off to get into some form of trouble! She would find it super cool that he doesn’t need to use a wand to do magic and would think it priceless that he just carry’s a stick around! Also I could see her inviting him to visit her hometown during hurricane season she she can teach him how to surf the hurricane waves! And if things get too tense because of the tournament I could see these two pulling a Fred and George and setting off fireworks inside the school to brighten everyone’s day hahaha!!!

If he keeps trying with Essie she will likely let him past her emotional barrier eventually. Like I could see her sitting down beside him in the library and being like “I’m sorry. I’m just not good with the whole friend thing.” After she realizes that he has genuinely been trying to understand her. She is used to people in her family and close family friends only wanting to be friendly and get close to her in hopes of gaining favor with Baba Yaga. She might try and figure out how to be better towards him eventually and might even try to share her interest in herbology with him as an attempt to extend an olive branch.

Wasn’t getting notifications from here for a hot sec!!

Who is next for replies? Do y’all want me to post with Essie?
Freyja briefly spoke to Gavy after she fell to see if she was okay! But if you’d rather post later I can post with my gals and have Freyja talk to Gavy when they are in their room!

I am gonna post tomorrow! I would love for Gavy and Freyja to talk now! I honestly didn’t get notifications for the rp so I had no idea so many people had posted!

Could someone possibly interact with V? I have her at a little table by herself at the moment. They could ask where she’s from and what not

I should probably be working on a post soon. I don't remember. Has anyone actually interacted with Jae-Hui yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back