Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Could be yet they hired spongebob as the narrator.
Not all the cw shows are cringe just this one in general might be
Just an opinion of my own (I know it won' necessarily be shared by others), but my father-in-law likes to watch a lot of stuff on that channel. Imo, a lot of those shows are cheesy af. Like, I don't watch them, myself. But from what I've seen of a lot of their programming, it's at least as bad as the stuff they used to show on the sci-fi channel.

Anyhow... I feel I'm getting too far off subject, so I'll stfu now.

I kind of think a RP based in the Snowpiercer universe could be interesting.

it isn't exactly obscure, but vocaloid is a fandom with a roleplay community that's been dead for what seems like years. it's a bummer too -- most of the people still interested today only are interested in mxf.

-Guardians of Ga'hoole. Seen a few here and there but ever so infrequent and often dead shortly after starting. Big shame.

-Magic: the Gathering. I've definitely seen a lot more of this particular IP, But it's still relatively uncommon. With the new Strixhaven plane more or less being an off-brand Harry Potter universe, the potential for new MTG RPs went through the roof and I would be very interested in exploring it.

-Wings of Fire. Been a while since I've seen a good WoF themed RP. A very long while.

I really want to do a blackpink rp, PLEASE hit me up if anyone wants to do it!! also there are barely any bts roleplayers on here :(

I've been having lots of inexplicable cravings to RP stuff like Neopets or My Singing Monsters. Things I liked as a kid that would be pretty difficult to RP because of a lack of lore.

I've been having lots of inexplicable cravings to RP stuff like Neopets or My Singing Monsters. Things I liked as a kid that would be pretty difficult to RP because of a lack of lore.

Neopets has a bit of lore, but yea would have to fill in a lot of blanks.

I’d love to do a Sleepy Hollow RP. I’ve seen the movie and heard of the legend. I think it would be fun to do a supernatural gothic mystery/detective story.

Oh man, I like a lot of obscure or not very relevant/popular as of late fandoms lol recently, though, I've been really wanting to do a Red vs Blue or Saints Row (1 or 2) oneee

Much to the dismay of everyone when I inevitably bump my thread againp- The Silmarillion. It's a hopeless search, the fandom is way too old to have any interest now, but I can't get over the craving for it.

It's interesting how some of the fandoms mentioned are definitely not obscure on their own but surprisingly come up little to never in roleplaying.

Final Fantasy X would be fun I think - a summoner and their Guardian, maybe set before the game 😅

There was this TV show called Terra Nova - about a rift in time and space that opened on Earth way in the future, after the world is basically dying. The rift goes back to a pre-historic earth with dinosaurs, and the colony of people sent back to live there, to try and rebuild humanity in a better way. I'm so sad that show never took off 😭

I'd really love to RP as Gil from The Tower of Druaga on here. (FTR, The Tower of Druaga is an old arcade game made by Namco.) I did on other sites years ago. Maybe for a crossover RP or something.

Psycho Pass would be an interesting world to RP in.
I tried to get a Psycho Pass RP going with OCs. The plot was basically MC lived in an underground city full of hidden criminals and YC was an investigator who was on the case of discovering the sudden disappearance of these criminals. I gave up on since I was ghosted

It's interesting how some of the fandoms mentioned are definitely not obscure on their own but surprisingly come up little to never in roleplaying.
It's probably just a lack of overlap between members of that fandom and people who still roleplay on forums.

Like how there are lots of RPGs that I'd like to make a roleplay out of, but most of the fans of those RPGs are actually playing them instead of waiting for a thread to pop up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back