Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Doubt this is obscure, but I have yet to see a RP based on the anime "A certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator" and "A Certain Magical Index"

It is an anime Ive been watching for a while, and it would be cool to try and join an rp set in that world.

I haven't actually played it in a while because of the logistics, but Flight Rising has cool lore.

Not obscure, but I've been toying with the idea of a Pacific Rim based rp since The Black came out. Idk how the logistics of that would work though so I don't think I could GM it.

bit weird but i've been really into victorious lately. i'm planning a group rp based around it despite zero interest so we'll see how that goes lol

Probably completely random, but I’d love to RP species other than humans just to push the boundaries of creativity. Something like Evolved Apes from The Planet of the Apes would be cool.

I go through this thread every so often to see if there's any media I recognize, but now I must join the pile. Omori.
I know it's fairly popular off RPnation but I can't role-play elsewhere... so... eet ees what eet ees.

Although the community as a whole isn't small, the Terraria roleplaying community definitely is. Sure, there are a sizeable amount of threads in the roleplay section of the Terraria Community Forums, but a lot of them are dead, and a good chunk of the ones that aren't dead are also not related to Terraria. I struggle to find other roleplays that interest me. All of the roleplays I've participated in across the entire internet are dead or I lost interest in them, and in my one roleplay thread on the Terraria forums, the actual roleplay hasn't even started and seems like it's going to die.

i'd LOVE to do some no. 6 rp. or star vs. rp. i've had shion and star listed as characters on my multimuse on tumblr since i made it at the beginning of the year but i haven't gotten any interest whatsoever. )': guess that's what happens when you're late to the boat.

I think I would love to try one based on Final Fantasy Tactics A2, but I believe I would have to GM that and while I would love it, I dont think I could have so much time for it.

I don’t see this film/show discussed in general, but I’d like to role-play something along the lines of “What We Do in the Shadows”, old school vampires encountering/interacting with modern society. I think horror comedy is something so fun to watch and highly interesting to develop.

I don’t see this film/show discussed in general, but I’d like to role-play something along the lines of “What We Do in the Shadows”, old school vampires encountering/interacting with modern society. I think horror comedy is something so fun to watch and highly interesting to develop.
I love this show!!! XD The movie was fun too, but the show is awesome! <3 It would make for a hilariously fun rp! Horror comedy is great!

I love this show!!! XD The movie was fun too, but the show is awesome! <3 It would make for a hilariously fun rp! Horror comedy is great!

Nice! Yeah, I think it’s one of those niche genres that need more love. But then again, it wouldn’t be a best kept secret if it had exploded in popularity. If you ever wanted to RP a similar, that can be arranged.

I would love to do a vampire the masquerade campaign with a similar vibe. XD what we do in the shadows is so funny, I just love it so much.

I would love to do a vampire the masquerade campaign with a similar vibe. XD what we do in the shadows is so funny, I just love it so much.

The writing is gold! I think the cast was great - in both the film and the series. If you need players for the masquerade campaign, I’m looking to sink my teeth into some whimsical gothic fun!

Beastars, my partner moved on and I been looking all over for a new one but I haven’t seen one post for it, not even on Reddit, and that’s shocking.

Nice! Yeah, I think it’s one of those niche genres that need more love. But then again, it wouldn’t be a best kept secret if it had exploded in popularity. If you ever wanted to RP a similar, that can be arranged.

I'd be down for that, actually! =D Should we start a thread for it or discuss it over PM before launching a thread?

Beastars4ever Beastars4ever Beastars is amazing! I'm sorry your partner isn't around anymore. D= I'm super excited some the second season! Also, I have seen quite a few Beastars 1x1 threads on here.

I'd be down for that, actually! =D Should we start a thread for it or discuss it over PM before launching a thread?

Beastars4ever Beastars4ever Beastars is amazing! I'm sorry your partner isn't around anymore. D= I'm super excited some the second season! Also, I have seen quite a few Beastars 1x1 threads on here.

Awesome! I’ll send a PM shortly. :)

Okay...call me crazy, but...Mount and Blade. If you're not familiar, it's a medieval simulation game set in a fictional world, with different kingdoms based off of various cultures from the middle ages. The game focuses more on the warfare and politics side of things, but I'd love to do something with more of a focus on characters. Maybe less of a full on Mount and Blade RP and more something based off of it.

I've been wary of fandom RP since people can be very controlling over how you portray certain characters, but I have been getting back into it. Most of the fandoms I'm interested are either dead or just aren't popular on here, but here they are: Ib, Omori, Shinsekai Yori, Shuuen no Shiori, Elfen Lied :bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back