Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Interestingly enough, Detroit Become Human or D-Gray Man ! I’m caught up with the manga and I’m itching to RP something related to it.
For DBH, I’m replaying it and I’m becoming engrossed once again.

Interestingly enough, Detroit Become Human or D-Gray Man ! I’m caught up with the manga and I’m itching to RP something related to it.
For DBH, I’m replaying it and I’m becoming engrossed once again.
would you be interested in a group rp?- also I need a world war Z rp, the book- not the movie you Brad Pitt loving heretics

Owls of Ga'Hoole, I've always been fascinated by the world in this book series but can never get long term groups together for it.
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, another super cool world but I have literally no clue how to put it into a roleplay.

One of these days I'd like to give a Nier Automata rp a try since the game was so fantastically done
Also, not as obscure, but I swear I can never find a partner for Persona 5

I wanted to make some rps for Titanfall 2, Left For Dead (1 or 2), Nier: Automata, and MCU, but I haven't found anyone to do that (and I'm just too lazy to make an interest check, or main plot really :/)

One of these days I'd like to give a Nier Automata rp a try since the game was so fantastically done
Also, not as obscure, but I swear I can never find a partner for Persona 5
It’s been a bit since I beat the game, but I’d love to discuss persona 5 options!

I wanted to make some rps for Titanfall 2, Left For Dead (1 or 2), Nier: Automata, and MCU, but I haven't found anyone to do that (and I'm just too lazy to make an interest check, or main plot really :/)
CmYu.gif

Left- LEFT 4 DEAD!?!?

Hollow Knight, Cassette Beasts, mayybe even Sunborn Rising (it's been an incredibly long time since I've read it, but it's captivated me ever since)... a lot of what I like is unfortunately just a bit on the obscure side. :[

You know, lately I've kind of wanted to do a Monument Mythos RP, but I literally have no idea how one would even go about that.

Mine for obscure fandoms (I define that as not really mainstream from my understanding) are the Mystic Bayou series and the Thirteenth Child.

i'm not sure what would be considered "obscure", but i guess some really specific requests would involve args, certain webtoons, and crossovers.

Ugh, my kingdom for DBH. Additionally, there’s some fandoms that I love that are just old now and that’s killing it. I’m not sure that quite counts as obscure yet, though.

It's not so much an obscure fandom, but more that I haven't seen many people searching for partners for it - One Day!

Whether it be an canon x canon rp based on the recently released Netflix show, the 2011 film adaptation with Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess, or the original book by David Nicholls, or an oc x oc rp that is inspired by the themes of the source material, I'd love more people to discover this wonderful realistic romance spanning nearly 20 years <3

(Spoilers in both vids)

Project Jain 2, Rage Against the Machines (season 1, the Korean addition only), and I would love to play Atlanta before the time rift to the old farm.

What I enjoy a lot are defs not obscure fandoms themselves but in the roleplay area I've never seen groups or ocs for them or it's just for oc x canon and not rp. The Matrix and CoD zombies (Blops 3 focused/inspired) are the first that come to mind. I never find stuff for it at all. Some other stuff I've been thinking of doing but no ocs for it myself yet is Starbound (with modded in mind), Slime Rancher and Days Gone. I at one point had a starbound rp discord open publicly for over a month and no one even joined so I shut it down and scrapped the character ideas I had for it. 😭</3

Honorable mention is Death Stranding but feel like I could find something if I look but I haven't... Yet.

Autodale 100%! I do have one friend that I roleplay it with, but its a less canon version since they haven't actually watched Autodale, and mostly roleplay adapted canon characters (so I made it more open to more characters)

I'd love to rp it with someone that knows it, but I haven't found many people that have watched it, and definitely not many full fans :c

I recently rewatched Bridge To Terabithia and it hits so much harder when you've grown up 🥺

There's so much potential when it comes to a realistic story where Jess deals with Leslie dying (or even an AU where she doesn't die and instead they find each other again after years apart - maybe she's a missing child?). The use of Terabithia as a coping mechanism is so interesting to me 🤔

I'd REALLY love to rp with another pokemon mystery dungeon or little tail bronx fan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back