• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

laark

Hey there! Recently I’ve been more interested in getting into more roleplays now that it’s summertime!ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ

Before you start reading, please know that my preferences lean towards [MxM] plots and the odd [FxF].

Now then! Let’s get straight into who I am and what I’m interested in, shall we? I’m laark, and you can feel free to call me by that; though you can
simply call me Grae if that's more preferable. I’ve been roleplaying for about 4 years now and I’m in love with the amazing people that I’ve been able
to meet as well as the enthralling stories I’ve been able to create with others.

As for what I’m looking for-- or more accurately who-- I’m looking for capable roleplayers that share the same mindset as I do!

If you’re…

Able to write 3+ paragraphs per response

Grammatically competent

Able to contribute to the storyline accordingly

Interested in creating a tantalizing world for our characters to live in and for us to experience to our heart’s content

Overall friendly and willing to chat//communicate OOC

Keeping it in your acknowledgement that both of us won’t always be able to reply consistently and that we both have
our own lives outside of our roleplay

Able to keep an open perspective and an innovative attitude

… then we’ll be a perfect match to get our roleplaying partnership (and hopefully future friendship if you so desire) started!

DM me to work on a plot together!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back