• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Number Hunters (OOC Chat)

Damn True king decks are expensive both self made and premade
...True Kings or True Dracos? It's usually True Dracos that are more expensive. .-.
I'm actually somewhat surprised to hear that True King decks are expensive if this is the case, since just a little while ago they were...eh, not exactly cheap, but sort of middle grounds price wise.
...Granted they were still OCG only at the time.

...True Kings or True Dracos? It's usually True Dracos that are more expensive. .-.
I'm actually somewhat surprised to hear that True King decks are expensive if this is the case, since just a little while ago they were...eh, not exactly cheap, but sort of middle grounds price wise.
...Granted they were still OCG only at the time.
After getting True King Bahrastos in a pack. I decided since it was a awesome card to check the others out, so far my searching both online for making it yourself attempt and looking at eBay premade decks, they've hit pretty high.

Doing the search and gather myself for true king and Draco cards ran up toward 40 before hitting 20 cards.

While Premade decks that say true king (they could have dracos in it. Idk) but were mostly 100 bucks to 400 bucks.

After getting True King Bahrastos in a pack. I decided since it was a awesome card to check the others out, so far my searching both online for making it yourself attempt and looking at eBay premade decks, they've hit pretty high.

Doing the search and gather myself for true king and Draco cards ran up toward 40 before hitting 20 cards.

While Premade decks that say true king (they could have dracos in it. Idk) but were mostly 100 bucks to 400 bucks.
...Huh.
That is...way more expensive than they used to be.
WAY more expensive.
They used to be at most 150-200 bucks.
At least maybe like 50.
So basically they've doubled in price.
Jeez.

...Huh.
That is...way more expensive than they used to be.
WAY more expensive.
They used to be at most 150-200 bucks.
At least maybe like 50.
So basically they've doubled in price.
Jeez.
Yeah it looks like it. I've never seen a deck priced that high before, can't say until this past month or so that I've really looked online for decks before. But still in the time I have looked, I've yet to see a deck as high as the True decks. Shocked me quite a bit to see a deck priced at 300 to 400... While even the 125 and up were too high for my taste. Especially if the deck may not be complete with how some premades and cores are done.

Saw some decent looking decks for like 17 bucks in the Superheavy samurai, Fluffal and Gearga (something. Looked cool though from what I've seen in those cards) and the Shinidoa archetypes. While some other archtypes were in range of 20 to 30 bucks. But wow True king was unexpectedly high

I'm also still here. It seems that notifications for a thread you're watching stop showing up after a week or two of not posting and if you don't have said thread pulled up. Damn.

Do note that I leave for a week and a half-ish long vacation in two days, so my activity will probably still be low, though I'll try to get as many posts out as I can. Had a hard time finding a point to jump back in due to how I left my characters and general IRL business.

I'm also still here. It seems that notifications for a thread you're watching stop showing up after a week or two of not posting and if you don't have said thread pulled up. Damn.

Do note that I leave for a week and a half-ish long vacation in two days, so my activity will probably still be low, though I'll try to get as many posts out as I can. Had a hard time finding a point to jump back in due to how I left my characters and general IRL business.
Ah I see. I've heard that before in another Rp I'm in, also have experienced notifs issues too. It can be frustrating at times.

Ok cool. That should be fine and understood, if you can get any posts out awesome but if not hen understandable with your vacation coming up. It seems like we've had some snags along the way, so I can understand the difficulty in finding a spot to jump in. Truthfully I'm not sure where everyone's characters are at now. I knew of your Oc's since JK was last one to speak with them, but got lost with who was conversing with who after that and outside of My characters, solemns and Kits.

But understandable and cool! Glad to see we haven't lost more folks in the Rp.

I believe Kit was going to post a interest check for this Rp and the GX era Rp going, hoping to boost membership and activity for us all in here and the other.

Still here, was waiting for the next act.
Cool news. Now that we've hit the point for the Tournament arc to begin, it should provide a new storyline to act on and get everyone together. After we've gotten some posts from those remaining, we can fast forward to the next day or so getting to the tournament started more officially.

Y'see, there's just a single problem I have with this new post that gets us into the new act.

We're still in the same time and space. While that little event *did* occur, not much else has and as such I don't have any more to go off of than before.

To put it simply, I still don't know how to write anyone into this situation.

Y'see, there's just a single problem I have with this new post that gets us into the new act.

We're still in the same time and space. While that little event *did* occur, not much else has and as such I don't have any more to go off of than before.

To put it simply, I still don't know how to write anyone into this situation.
With the lack of posts from other members it would be a problem either way imo. It's been a lack of posts all around, so doing a major timeskip to the next day or week ahead wouldn't have solved anything really.

Because people wouldn't know where things are at and in my Rp experience timeskipping too far can cause similar issues. While what I did was a simple forward to announce the tournament.. which can settle the event news in the IC thread without needing a big move in time.

It's meant to give notice before the actual timeskip occurs, allowing anyone left to get a post in while the timeskip preps. Since Kit has a family get together today, she's unlikely to be on until tomorrow, since she came up with the tournament and knows more then I about it all. I decided on the smaller move forward into the evening/sun setting time period to provide time for everyone left to post, learn of the announcement of the tournament and hear of the known plans moving forward into this Arc.

While also making sense imo as well. A tournament doesn't start the same day as the announcement and two time skips in short time could bring about a different issue, so while it may seem odd and bring a problem in some form it's backed with some reasons for it.

Hopefully this explains my intentions ^^

Weren't you and hudhouse hudhouse speaking with your characters? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Can't really advance the conversation when your conversation partner is MIA.
True. Another notice of the Rp, some folks posted and others disappeared without notice. Leaving issues for those stranded. Hopefully the recruitment effort will help solve these issues in the future. When the Interest check is up.

I might get a interest check up as one of the Co-Gms soon. It appears we are down to five right now in the Rp, while Kit may not be here until late tonight or possibly not until tomorrow.

In the meantime I'm open to character interaction. Greg is being moved offscreen (so to speak) for the time being. But Ty is with alexander, Jk is with Yasuo and Galaxi. You could join either group if you like (I know Yasuo was mentioning your duelist OC) or if Solemn is able to post with his other OC when he's got time we could check there as well.

Those are some ideas anyway for the meantime. Brass if he's interested and is able to post might be up for working something out with his Oc's since he's currently thinking of a way to bring them back into the Rp.

I'm going to hold off posting for the thread until the talk with Alexander is finished, as I don't think D-gazers were able to have multiple conversations going at once.

We could use some posts to keep us moving. I can post for Ty but Joker is unable to post right now. While the tournament itself lays in your details, since I only know some of it so far.

Ahhh. Right, that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back